©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time TNE Use

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Ok, so I took 50mg of TNE (Test No Ester, this one was test in oil) about 1.5 hours before hitting the gym. I did not know what to expect, but mostly I expected it to feel like I do when I take high doses of test-cyp. I was wrong. I snagged a smith machine to do squats in (it was open and nothing else was) and put on my weights, etc. I do a reverse pyramid routine.

So just as I get the weights on and start to move under the bar, it hits me. I can actually FEEL the extra test. I felt amazing! I felt like a mix of The Hulk and Doctor Manhattan (the blue god like guy from The Watchmen). At that exact moment, Down with the Sickness by Disturbed slid into my head via my MP3 player. Some of they lyrics:

Can you feel that?
Ah, shit

It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me
(Will you give in to me?)

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me

I slid under the bar and had the best feeling squat sessions I have ever had. When I was done with them, I hurt, but I loved the way it hurt. For the next 30 mins at the gym, I had this feeling of power.

I can easily see getting hooked on this stuff. At most, I will take it no more than three times a week. I am going to try it before my next Kung Fu lesson (second lesson ever) and see if it lessons my suffering any. The first 25 minutes are line drills - aka, kill the 46 year old man...

The TNE went in smooth, just a little bite to it.

One issue, though, is the next day the injection site was sore. It slowly wore off throughout the day and it was fully gone the following day. Just keep it in mind, you would not want to inject into your thigh the day before leg day.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I love the stuff. Downfall though is in your last paragraph.... shit hurts and not to mention daily injections sure get old.

For sheer strength though there is nothing like it imo.
I know people say test is the same but its not, not imo.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Yep, I am using a 25g 1in needle. I did not warm it first, good idea. The TNE was in oil and the injection only had a VERY small bite to it - nothing much to even talk about.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I got nothing out of it. Never felt any different, never changed strength or aggression. Made me think a lot of guys love of it is just placebo effect.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Naw, they were solid. The package actually came during the winter, and the oil was solid and there were huge chunks of recrystallised hormone all through it.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I know I felt a rather large effect and I actually had no idea what to expect, though (as I said) I expected it to be like taking a high dose of Test-Cyp for awhile and reaching saturation with it. But everyone is different, so I do not discount your experience.

As a note, I am only going to use it every other day, that way I do not oversaturate myself and make that feeling the new normal...the regular feeling would suck at that point instead of being good.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
TEST SUSP is one of my favorite AAS. It acts fast and results are apparent quickly. The downfall is the frequent injections but IMO its always been worth it.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Love it. I still have my first vile of it. I use it for leg and chest days. I'm taking 1 ml 100mg and omg j wish I could feel that way 24 7. I want to test the water base to see the difference

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
TNE in oil. It fell out of solution when the temp got low enough to cause the coconut oil to solidify. There was a ton of crystallized hormone in there. When I put it on the candle warmer plate and heated it back up, it went right back into solution and held there, no problem.

It was from Lighting Fast, quite a while before they got shut down. So far as I know, no one ever had an issue with the quality of any of their products.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
If you haven't found out yet Kung Fu and a pump don't mix.

I am still very new to it, so yesterday was my second class ever. I did have a bit too much strength behind my punches and kicks, which I did not expect after having done 25 minutes of line drills first, so I had to back off a bit.

It DID impress the hot, dark haired woman I was partnered with, though. She knew how worn out I was after all those line drills. She offered to trade some of her flexibility for some of my strength. I am not sure, but that kinda sounded like she was hitting on me. :)

Of course, I am also taking Proviron to help with the test to E2 conversion...and Proviron is known to increase libido (it is for me)...

I can see the danger of taking TNE before Kung Fu - but for me, it is helping me survive it for now. heh