©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Got Some Pharm Grade

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
^^^I got me a tiny little yellow plastic version of that that only does one amp at a time.

I'm not a greedy, 3 amp at once kinda guy like you, Chris!

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
my amp opener's a piece of crap! Amps are too big to fit in! Haha

One question: first pin with the amps tonight, and maybe I just made an arse of it but it was only like .8ml instead of a full ml.

Is that par for the course when using the iranian test? I'm 99% sure they're legit.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
my amp opener's a piece of crap! Amps are too big to fit in! Haha

One question: first pin with the amps tonight, and maybe I just made an arse of it but it was only like .8ml instead of a full ml.

Is that par for the course when using the iranian test? I'm 99% sure they're legit.

Are you accounting for what in the pin?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I always swabbed JUST to be safe. Never can be too careful IMO.

Some amps popped off easy, others type required a scratch with a file for me. Had one Omni just break into pieces years ago. Ever seen a grown man cry?

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
by any chance can you run test suspension with eq....i ran eq and test before but my old friend moved and lost contact .....but was curious if it was a good stack

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
managed to get .85ml out of my last amp! Getting better! Haha
You'll never get the full amount unless you're that patient which I am not. Always use sanitary practices. Once you've had a major abscess or infection you'll remember I should've listened to those guys also I always draw out of amps with a 20-22 gauge and if that's all you're pinning use a slin pin takes longer but in the long run leaves less scar tissue.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
With Norma amps, I consistently get 1.1ml to 1.15ml out of each vial. This is a pic of a draw from one of my Normas. Just got to be very careful. You will figure out how to do it. Just stay sanitary in the process. Make sure you let the amp sit for a while, so the oil runs out of the top of the amp. Warming it helps a lot too, maybe on a warm stove top. I use an 18ga filtered needle to draw with. It takes some patience but is worth it. I use every trick I can think of...this stuff is liquid gold...

Attachments

• Normas.jpg
    Normas.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggles to get it all from an amp!

I'll try some thicker guage needles and see if that helps

BEASTZ6

Jan 31, 2013
Opening amps with breaking: the advice I was given was to score the neck of the amp with a serrated knife. I just used the edge of a nail file which worked pretty good too.

^^^^This is the way to do it guys. A nail file will work.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
the way I've been breaking them is just to pull the plunger out of a 3ml barrel, stick the top of the amp into the plungerless barrel and use that to snap it off. Works a charm.

Only managed .8ml out of the last one though. Bah! Stupid amps