©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Happy new year 2013!!!

I wish you all a Happy New Year!!

If you are going to be on the roads, stay safe as there are going to be plenty of drunkin fools out there tonight!!
 
Happy New Year Anasci!

Anyone have any big plans?

I'm on my way to Ocean City, MD with a big crew to ring in the new year (I'll be the sober one though :) )
 
Happy newyear to each of you! Have a safe closure to 12.
2013 Bring it! Embrace it! This is gonna be a great year!!!!!!!!!
T
 
Wishing the best to everyone for 2013. Be safe if you're on the roads tonight.
 
same to you!

Im going to be working and getting selios prepped for the new year to come, god bless everyone here, another chalk line added to the wall!!!

Decade & up club :)


incbb
 
I am confident about 2013 ! All the best to you and your families !