I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Dec 31, 2012 #1 Wishing everyone at Anasci a safe and happy, healthy and wealthy 2013!!! Keep pushing the steel Bruthas!!
Wishing everyone at Anasci a safe and happy, healthy and wealthy 2013!!! Keep pushing the steel Bruthas!!
AnaSCI ADMINISTRATOR Sep 17, 2003 8,637 22 38 Dec 31, 2012 #3 I wish you all a Happy New Year!! If you are going to be on the roads, stay safe as there are going to be plenty of drunkin fools out there tonight!!
I wish you all a Happy New Year!! If you are going to be on the roads, stay safe as there are going to be plenty of drunkin fools out there tonight!!
AtomAnt AnaSCI VET Oct 27, 2012 1,606 0 0 Swole-Nation Dec 31, 2012 #4 Happy New Year Anasci! Anyone have any big plans? I'm on my way to Ocean City, MD with a big crew to ring in the new year (I'll be the sober one though )
Happy New Year Anasci! Anyone have any big plans? I'm on my way to Ocean City, MD with a big crew to ring in the new year (I'll be the sober one though )
T turbobusa Super Moderator - RIP Nov 18, 2012 2,901 0 0 Dec 31, 2012 #5 Happy newyear to each of you! Have a safe closure to 12. 2013 Bring it! Embrace it! This is gonna be a great year!!!!!!!!! T
Happy newyear to each of you! Have a safe closure to 12. 2013 Bring it! Embrace it! This is gonna be a great year!!!!!!!!! T
Marshall AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member Oct 31, 2012 1,655 0 36 Dec 31, 2012 #6 Wishing the best to everyone for 2013. Be safe if you're on the roads tonight.
MilburnCreek Registered User Oct 28, 2012 627 0 0 Chester, VT Dec 31, 2012 #7 THIS is gonna be the year!
incbb Registered User Dec 17, 2012 64 0 0 Dec 31, 2012 #8 same to you! Im going to be working and getting selios prepped for the new year to come, god bless everyone here, another chalk line added to the wall!!! Decade & up club incbb
same to you! Im going to be working and getting selios prepped for the new year to come, god bless everyone here, another chalk line added to the wall!!! Decade & up club incbb
S striffe AnaSCI VET Feb 6, 2012 2,440 0 0 USA Dec 31, 2012 #9 And happy new year to you all as well. I see bigger and better things for AnaSci in the future.
I Incognito1 Registered User Dec 24, 2012 117 0 0 Dec 31, 2012 #11 Yep Happy New Year guys. I hope you have a great 2013
Magnus82 Banned Oct 29, 2012 4,818 0 0 Out in the boondocks Jan 1, 2013 #14 Same to you bro! May you stay injury free and reach your goals in the new year!
chris698 Registered User Oct 30, 2012 314 0 0 Florida Jan 1, 2013 #15 Happy New Year, Gents! May everyone have a safe, prosperous and muscle building 2013!
ASHOP AnaSCI VET Aug 28, 2005 4,435 0 36 ashop.in Jan 1, 2013 #17 I wish you all a happy new year. Best of wishes and luck to you all in this new upcoming year.
Nergy Registered User Jan 22, 2012 253 0 0 Jan 5, 2013 #18 I am confident about 2013 ! All the best to you and your families !