©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



how should Arimidex be used to reduce bloating?

mr.nitrofish

Registered User
May 5, 2005
873
0
0
would you take Arimidex in the begining of your cycle, near the end or all way thru your cycle? whats a good dose on this for reducing bloat? I was thinking 25mg per day. does that sound right?
 
mr.nitrofish said:
would you take Arimidex in the begining of your cycle, near the end or all way thru your cycle? whats a good dose on this for reducing bloat? I was thinking 25mg per day. does that sound right?
.25 mg per day all the way through the cycle.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought arimidex had a long enough half life that it could be taken eod and still be as effective. Thats the way I take it and it seems to work well, but I don't think I ever ran it ed.
 
do you think it would be useless if started 3 weeks into my cycle? im at about week 2 of my cycle and plan on buying some on my payday.
 
mrxplosive said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought arimidex had a long enough half life that it could be taken eod and still be as effective. Thats the way I take it and it seems to work well, but I don't think I ever ran it ed.
You are correct mrxplosive. Arimidex is very potent. How much you use and how often will be determined by how prone you may be to gyno and how dry you want to be during your cycle. Most people do very well using it EOD.

mr.nitrofish said:
do you think it would be useless if started 3 weeks into my cycle? im at about week 2 of my cycle and plan on buying some on my payday.

It's never too late, unless gyno is already present.
 
DragonRider said:
You are correct mrxplosive. Arimidex is very potent. How much you use and how often will be determined by how prone you may be to gyno and how dry you want to be during your cycle. Most people do very well using it EOD.



It's never too late, unless gyno is already present.

ok good to know. im not gyno prone, im just looking to get less puffy this time around. my last cycle was trerible in that regard.