- May 5, 2005
- 873
- 0
- 0
would you take Arimidex in the begining of your cycle, near the end or all way thru your cycle? whats a good dose on this for reducing bloat? I was thinking 25mg per day. does that sound right?
| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
.25 mg per day all the way through the cycle.mr.nitrofish said:would you take Arimidex in the begining of your cycle, near the end or all way thru your cycle? whats a good dose on this for reducing bloat? I was thinking 25mg per day. does that sound right?
wolfyEVH said:i think you mean .25mg per day bro
You are correct mrxplosive. Arimidex is very potent. How much you use and how often will be determined by how prone you may be to gyno and how dry you want to be during your cycle. Most people do very well using it EOD.mrxplosive said:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought arimidex had a long enough half life that it could be taken eod and still be as effective. Thats the way I take it and it seems to work well, but I don't think I ever ran it ed.
mr.nitrofish said:do you think it would be useless if started 3 weeks into my cycle? im at about week 2 of my cycle and plan on buying some on my payday.
DragonRider said:You are correct mrxplosive. Arimidex is very potent. How much you use and how often will be determined by how prone you may be to gyno and how dry you want to be during your cycle. Most people do very well using it EOD.
It's never too late, unless gyno is already present.























