©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



i think it's over!

McKenzie said:
Props to you both....cuz god knows I'd probably tear the whole joint up (I'm a redhead with a huge temper ;) ). etc......
You gotta watch out with that drol, the ladies aren't supposed to take that.
 
steve0085 said:
You gotta watch out with that drol, the ladies aren't supposed to take that.

lol ..... I'm not physical Steve....just verbal :D
 
You said it..I'mm not in love with her...That about says it all....I just broke off a 20 year marriage because I didn't love my wife anymore...I recently married the love of my life an old high school/college sweetheart...and belive me this is taking alot of work...my x-wife never gave me any shit about the gear...this one is a know it all and has been single for 13 years....I think you see where this going...It takes work..If you don't really love her then let her go....just tag it on the side...Mr.Insensitive here.
 
big o my ex was a know it all. goin to school to be an RN. she ended up becoming a bimbo dancer. and i know for a fact shewould hate hormones. my new girl supports it and loves working out herself.
 
send her my way then if you don't want her...LOL...yea mine has 3 degrees just ask her...
 
Breaking up any time sucks. And in your case why prolong it. Today or a year from now you will still feel the same way. Unfortunately there is no easy way to get thru it. Just time. Keep busy and if you need "a girl" :p to talk to I'm always here!

Hugs!!
 
Aphrodite said:
Breaking up any time sucks. And in your case why prolong it. Today or a year from now you will still feel the same way. Unfortunately there is no easy way to get thru it. Just time. Keep busy and if you need "a girl" :p to talk to I'm always here!

Hugs!!
thanks sweetheart feels good to be loved
 
well, here is the latest up date and i know it has been awhile but here goes.

me and my girl never did end up breaking up she wanted to stick it out.
well last night me and my girlfriend of 1 year and 9 days finally called it done. i had told her a couple of months back that i was no longer in love with her any more but she said that she wanted us to give it a couple more months to see if anything would change .. so i did and things were not bad at all but the relationship would never lead to a marriage. so we cut ties last night .. i feel really bad for her because she took it pretty hard, she keep telling me how much she loved me and always would. i told her that at one time there was a girl that i loved more than anything too BUT she did not love me and i couldnt make her love me neither. i personally am ok it has been a long good bye for quit some time