You gotta watch out with that drol, the ladies aren't supposed to take that.McKenzie said:Props to you both....cuz god knows I'd probably tear the whole joint up (I'm a redhead with a huge temper). etc......
| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
You gotta watch out with that drol, the ladies aren't supposed to take that.McKenzie said:Props to you both....cuz god knows I'd probably tear the whole joint up (I'm a redhead with a huge temper). etc......
steve0085 said:You gotta watch out with that drol, the ladies aren't supposed to take that.
thanks sweetheart feels good to be lovedAphrodite said:Breaking up any time sucks. And in your case why prolong it. Today or a year from now you will still feel the same way. Unfortunately there is no easy way to get thru it. Just time. Keep busy and if you need "a girl"to talk to I'm always here!
Hugs!!























