©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lantus/Keto Protocol

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
cg..a few questions on this protocol:

1. Can one use pasteurized eggwhites instead of the hydro whey? I have stomach issues and any kind of whey gets me sick
yes, but i think it's a compromise that's distant to whey using it for this propose.

2. Do u do any cardio ?
Yes i do 20 to 30 minutes on a stepper four to five times a week.

3. Do u use and clen, eca ?
No. If your diet is on point( high proteins) (low healthy fats) the last thing you will be concerned with is burning off extra fat with stims. You literally wont believe the speed you clean up at.

4. How long is the slin used for ..4-6 weeks and come off for 4 weeks and then repeat ? Because your in a state of complete ketosis your bodies insulin sensitivity will be as high as if you were doing no insulin at all. Imo, you could run at 50iu a day for months with no harmful sides.

4. When u do come off the slin for those few weeks what type of diet are u following ..still keto ? I wouldn't do any two things at once. Come off the slin and then titrate carbs back into your diet if that's what you want to do. When you see whats happening to your body you may not want to get off a good horse.

5. Are u using metaformin at all ? Metformin when used with insulin is normally to keep insulin sensitivity as high as possible. Because your consuming next to no carbs you should leave the met on the shelf for when you need it.

Thanks

:d

Last edited:

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
So much information in this thread CG! Awesome!

How are all the joints holding up on this approach?

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Lol yah I mainly just read but now i have more time to spend replying
and being more involved.

Cheers

Thank you for finally posting so I could see your avatar :D

Great thread CG. I always like seeing someone go for it with a well set out plan of action. Too many these days just create a drug cycle with no real effort into the diet to support it.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Been doing some reading on lantus this protocol looks interesting and ill prob give it a shot. Ive ran other insulin protcols but added to much bodyfat .

Thanks for sharing the info i have a few questions
Do you run a base test like test e for trt ? I assume you split doses for the test suspension ?

also if im following you on the diet . My maintenance is 2800 (Im small lol) if i consume 400 grams of protien thats 1600 calories so i would need about 130 grams of fats to make up the difference roughly correct ? would that be to much fat ?

thanks for any insight

I lived this and did it. I speak from 100% experience doing it! I'm the guy that invented it. "The CG Extreme Body re-composition".

Start by following a strict "high protein (KETO) diet for 1 week. Four normal keto meals adding up to 200 grams protein and 4 Hydrolyzed whey protein shakes between the meals adding up to 200 grams protein. Balance the fats by how many more aditional calories you need to reach maintenance calories.
Start the Lantus at 10iu and titrate up 5iu per day. Once you get to 25iu per day your body will start to look full and have veins. As you continue increasing your Lantus into the low forties your body will be extremely full in appearance and your weight loss "on the scale" is almost at a stop. 50iu not exceeding 65iu and you will start gaining "scale" weight AND at the same time your body is (STILL) losing fat on the KETO diet at an accelerated pace. There for losing fat and building muscle at the same exact time my friend. How can this happen without going hypo? In a state of ketosis your body will convert proteins to the carbs the Lantus needs. The Lantus is so stabile and the onset is so slow it gives your metabolism time to adjust to the needs.
The kicker is because your on no ingested carbs your insulin sensitivity remains at an all time peek the entire duration you do this. Do I have to point out how reactive your cells will be in this condition relative to nutrient delivery? That's the reason only 60iu of Lantus will start a forest fire of growth.

Absolutely anyone that's floating at 10 to 15% BF can stand on stage clean, dry and jacked full in 4 to 6 weeks from entering this protocol.

Things to monitor?
-How fast you titrate up the Lantus
-The quality of you Zero carb hydrolyzed whey
-There can be ZERO missed meals.
-Fluids must stay high
-Before training 20grams EAA's and 20grams Glutamine.(this will offset the added need for carbs)

I recommend doing: For Extreme Growth
-3iu GH 3 x's a day
-Water based test 150mgs a day
-EQ 600mgs a week
-A-drol, 100 mgs a day
-Winny 50 mgs a day

How dangerous is this? If you don't stick to the KETO diet and hit each and every meal and shake, this isn't for you. Extreme change demands extreme discipline.

Now I know what you guys are going to do. Your reading this and just shaking your heads in dismay. lol You just don't have an open mind and can't except something you don't understand. That's fine with me. You can stand on the side of the road and watch the cars go by all day long. But then there are the guys that get behind the wheel and have a purpose. Those are the guys I'm targeting with this.

This is really and truly THE way to lose fat and grow significant muscle at the same exact time. PERIOD!

Tallandsmal

Jul 29, 2017
One thing I don't get is how you can grow with so few calories in you. From what I understand you eat high protein ( let's say 400 grams ), no carbs and low fat. When on a normal diet I need around 4 k kcal to grow. No way in hell I'm gonna make that on Keto with low fat.. How does this work or am I just stupid?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Been doing some reading on lantus this protocol looks interesting and ill prob give it a shot. Ive ran other insulin protcols but added to much bodyfat .

Thanks for sharing the info i have a few questions
Do you run a base test like test e for trt ? I assume you split doses for the test suspension ?

also if im following you on the diet . My maintenance is 2800 (Im small lol) if i consume 400 grams of protien thats 1600 calories so i would need about 130 grams of fats to make up the difference roughly correct ? would that be to much fat ?

thanks for any insight

Yes, yes and no. :)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
One thing I don't get is how you can grow with so few calories in you. From what I understand you eat high protein ( let's say 400 grams ), no carbs and low fat. When on a normal diet I need around 4 k kcal to grow. No way in hell I'm gonna make that on Keto with low fat.. How does this work or am I just stupid?

It's my opinion that you can grow when your ingesting 10% more than your maintenance calories. I would use that as a target with this protocol.

Last edited:

Tallandsmal

Jul 29, 2017
It's my opinion that you can grow when your ingesting 10% more than your maintenance calories. I would use that as a target with this protocol.

I agree with you on that. My problem is I won't get to those numbers with low fat and no carbs haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Increase your healthy fats if your approaching 400 grams of protein. If you in true keto your fats will just move through you. Don't worry one bit about it.

bill2

Feb 16, 2015

When in keto you will have an unlimited amount of energy ( stored fat) to burn your body to build muscle ..also you have lantus driving amino acids and glucose ( from glucogenogemesis from excess protein ) all day and night long ! So you r anabolic 24/24!
Also lantus raises igf-1 by itself another factor to keep in mind !
The AAS you r on
also further contributes to anabolism !
All in all you will create an inviroment for unlimited growth!
And for one more time congrats to CG the mastermind behind this protocol !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Bill, you have a complete understanding of this.

"Grasshopper, you can walk across the rice paper without leaving a mark. It is time for you to leave". lol