©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lantus/Keto Protocol

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Gumby what are your macros at? And Cal's for the day? I'm at 44iu/d currently but not super full, feeling flat af. Also what's your weight? Thanks bud.

Was up to 208lbs but then I started dropping weight as my insulin got higher. Not sure if that's why or what but my calories have maintained the same throughout this whole cycle so far. Right now I'm 203 lbs at 5 foot 6. Some days I feel Fuller than others and sometimes my veins will be blown out at other times they aren't.

Here's a link to my log at has my diet in it I think it's about halfway or 3/4 way down to page where I tweaked it

http://www.anasci.org/vB/members-logs/42724-doing-cg-lantus-keto-protocol.html

speeder

May 15, 2017
On week on CGs protocol with no carbs. I'm up about 10lbs, waist looks tighter in the mirror and definitely look fuller. I did have a refeed meal over the weekend with carbs. This morning I used 35 IU of Lantus new hypo feeling today whatsoever. I'm a little tired but I didn't sleep too well last night. I'll keep ramping it up five IU a day until I hit 50. Long term results? Time will tell lol

My last insulin run I tried I was eating lots of carbs and started to more fat then I was comfortable with. So far this for me is working really really good

awesome gumby, loving this log... will continue to follow..

Norditropin

Apr 22, 2018
Was up to 208lbs but then I started dropping weight as my insulin got higher. Not sure if that's why or what but my calories have maintained the same throughout this whole cycle so far. Right now I'm 203 lbs at 5 foot 6. Some days I feel Fuller than others and sometimes my veins will be blown out at other times they aren't.

Here's a link to my log at has my diet in it I think it's about halfway or 3/4 way down to page where I tweaked it

http://www.anasci.org/vB/members-logs/42724-doing-cg-lantus-keto-protocol.html

Nice man. I upped to 50iu today and am feeling much fuller with increased intake as well. Cool stuff!

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Up to 65iu/d and getting leaner yeah. Unless I pound the fats too high then I get fuller not leaner. But enjoying this protocol for sure.

Same with me. I'm shocked at how lean I'm getting an actually gaining weight on the scales. Definitely my favorite cycle and Insulin protocol so far. I thought about nothing Lantus to 65 IU but at 50 it will run me a few extra days for what I have

speeder

May 15, 2017
Up to 65iu/d and getting leaner yeah. Unless I pound the fats too high then I get fuller not leaner. But enjoying this protocol for sure.

nordi, i know this is gumby's thread, so i don't want to hijack, but just curious, what are your macros looking like?

am enjoying following your guys' run with the lantus..

Norditropin

Apr 22, 2018
I was hitting a little over 400g/protein, <60g carbs (broccoli and trace carbs), and around 80-110g fats est, round 2800-3200cals/d. Days would vary depending on training, hunger, BG levels, etc.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
I was hitting a little over 400g/protein, <60g carbs (broccoli and trace carbs), and around 80-110g fats est, round 2800-3200cals/d. Days would vary depending on training, hunger, BG levels, etc.

That's pretty close to what mine is.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
nordi, i know this is gumby's thread, so i don't want to hijack, but just curious, what are your macros looking like?

am enjoying following your guys' run with the lantus..

Acually it's CGs thread. It's been a huge help with my cycle along with asking CG some questions

This is by far the best cycle I've ran! Getting bigger and leaner at the same time.

speeder

May 15, 2017

That's pretty close to what mine is.

thanks for the info, nordi and gumby! you guys and CG are pioneers!

I'm pleased to see you guys enjoying your results, as I normally eat almost exactly as Nordi posted year round (and actually grow from it), but have never used insulin before, so will be very excited to start the lantus late summer.

Thanks so much for staying on top of the log

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Acually it's CGs thread. It's been a huge help with my cycle along with asking CG some questions

This is by far the best cycle I've ran! Getting bigger and leaner at the same time.

How are you getting on now?

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
Lantus and keto works great so does using apidra or humalog around training to get carbs in as it will shuttle the nutrients and allow you to maintain ketosis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norditropin

Apr 22, 2018
Lantus and keto works great so does using apidra or humalog around training to get carbs in as it will shuttle the nutrients and allow you to maintain ketosis

How do you like utilizing carbs vs EAA/Hydrowhey intra when using this protocol

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
Two totally different things I use all together. Eaas to maximize protein synthesis and intra carbs to prevent breakdown and shuttle more nutrients to grow

speeder

May 15, 2017

nice. what is your full lantus/keto protocol?

thanks bro

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
nice. what is your full lantus/keto protocol?

thanks bro

This defintley isn’t a black and white answer, I do this specifically with clients. Wouldn’t feel comfortable putting direct info out there

Jaxino

Jun 13, 2018
Do you think it's possible to reset Insulin resistance while doing this diet?

I was thinking to use 2iu Saizen 10-50iu Lantus 750 TestE 400 MasteronE 350 W.

I lived this and did it. I speak from 100% experience doing it! I'm the guy that invented it. "The CG Extreme Body re-composition".

Start by following a strict "high protein (KETO) diet for 1 week. Four normal keto meals adding up to 200 grams protein and 4 Hydrolyzed whey protein shakes between the meals adding up to 200 grams protein. Balance the fats by how many more aditional calories you need to reach maintenance calories.
Start the Lantus at 10iu and titrate up 5iu per day. Once you get to 25iu per day your body will start to look full and have veins. As you continue increasing your Lantus into the low forties your body will be extremely full in appearance and your weight loss "on the scale" is almost at a stop. 50iu not exceeding 65iu and you will start gaining "scale" weight AND at the same time your body is (STILL) losing fat on the KETO diet at an accelerated pace. There for losing fat and building muscle at the same exact time my friend. How can this happen without going hypo? In a state of ketosis your body will convert proteins to the carbs the Lantus needs. The Lantus is so stabile and the onset is so slow it gives your metabolism time to adjust to the needs.
The kicker is because your on no ingested carbs your insulin sensitivity remains at an all time peek the entire duration you do this. Do I have to point out how reactive your cells will be in this condition relative to nutrient delivery? That's the reason only 60iu of Lantus will start a forest fire of growth.

Absolutely anyone that's floating at 10 to 15% BF can stand on stage clean, dry and jacked full in 4 to 6 weeks from entering this protocol.

Things to monitor?
-How fast you titrate up the Lantus
-The quality of you Zero carb hydrolyzed whey
-There can be ZERO missed meals.
-Fluids must stay high
-Before training 20grams EAA's and 20grams Glutamine.(this will offset the added need for carbs)

I recommend doing: For Extreme Growth
-3iu GH 3 x's a day
-Water based test 150mgs a day
-EQ 600mgs a week
-A-drol, 100 mgs a day
-Winny 50 mgs a day

How dangerous is this? If you don't stick to the KETO diet and hit each and every meal and shake, this isn't for you. Extreme change demands extreme discipline.

Now I know what you guys are going to do. Your reading this and just shaking your heads in dismay. lol You just don't have an open mind and can't except something you don't understand. That's fine with me. You can stand on the side of the road and watch the cars go by all day long. But then there are the guys that get behind the wheel and have a purpose. Those are the guys I'm targeting with this.

This is really and truly THE way to lose fat and grow significant muscle at the same exact time. PERIOD!