chaotichealth AnaSCI VET May 19, 2014 1,468 0 36 May 21, 2014 #1 This was the last tran I use. I would have to say it was ok. I sure didn't live up to it's name. Don't know the lab that made it but lost the contact anyhow Attachments 20130912_192547.jpg 2 MB · Views: 177
This was the last tran I use. I would have to say it was ok. I sure didn't live up to it's name. Don't know the lab that made it but lost the contact anyhow
MattG AnaSCI VET Mar 8, 2014 1,730 0 0 U.S. May 21, 2014 #3 I believe its hulkbody labs. I checked their store out, looked a little too unprofessional ug for me...
I believe its hulkbody labs. I checked their store out, looked a little too unprofessional ug for me...
A amateurmale AnaSCI VET May 7, 2013 1,220 0 36 May 21, 2014 #4 Hulk Labs…….LOL!!!!!!!! and its green too!
chaotichealth AnaSCI VET May 19, 2014 1,468 0 36 May 23, 2014 #5 when I got the offer I though the price was right 70 for a 10 ml bottle. Guess lesson learned getting what you pay for..
when I got the offer I though the price was right 70 for a 10 ml bottle. Guess lesson learned getting what you pay for..
T tobyvardonj New member Jun 8, 2014 4 0 0 Jun 8, 2014 #6 MattG said: I believe its hulkbody labs. I checked their store out, looked a little too unprofessional ug for me... Click to expand... I have to agree with you!
MattG said: I believe its hulkbody labs. I checked their store out, looked a little too unprofessional ug for me... Click to expand... I have to agree with you!