©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



looking for some

iNEEDjuice7 said:
I've been lifting about 8 years on and off. dieting is way off right now.....
limited for the time being.

That's gonna be something you need to overcome. Diet is everything. You need to eat big to get big
 
iNEEDjuice7 said:
I'm 220lbs. 28yrs old. 5'10
need something to cut me up fast and want to build muscle. (dont we all?)
not sure if thats what you mean by stats. THATS HOW NEW I AM...
been in the health and fitness industry for about 8 years now. BUT ON THE SALES SIDE OF IT. Been around it but never have started anything.
please help....
SURPRISED IT hasnt found you in 8 years in the fitness industry.
what did you do there?
 
ignorance has cost me a whole....... lot in the (drug) world.... I am trying to get away from the stuff that destroys your life and get involved with the stuff that .... well you get my point?
 
Things you need to research (beyond what Oracle has offered):

Injecting
Injection sites
PCT
Eating on Cycle

THEN
Gear
Cycles
Side Effects
 
I know I'm no expert on gear or anything, but I've been informed from the majority of folks that Dbol was great for a 1st timer...........even with the sides
 
iNEEDjuice7 said:
ignorance has cost me a whole....... lot in the (drug) world.... I am trying to get away from the stuff that destroys your life and get involved with the stuff that .... well you get my point?

I got you bro...but we also want to be sure that you have the knowledge of researching gear behind you before you get into steroids.
 
I have sold health club memberships and sales management for the last several years...
yes it found me several times. i was closed minded.. can you identify at least?
i know what i need i just need to know how to get it!!! lol
 
Zaven said:
I know I'm no expert on gear or anything, but I've been informed from the majority of folks that Dbol was great for a 1st timer...........even with the sides

A dbol only cycle in 99% of the cases will end in disappointment. Because when all the bloating and things are gone....you'll be back to square one.
 
iNEEDjuice7 said:
I know what i need i just need to know how to get it!!! lol

Well considering what you said about dbol i'm not too sure you really do know what you need
 
ok i got ya..... just trying to get something rolling before the peak of summer ya know. thanks for the advice on research. your right about that. I sold some for my friend one time. it was a stack of 2 things and i told him how much to use and i think he used like 2 times the amount i told him to use. I havent heard from him since then......
 
iNEEDjuice7 said:
I have sold health club memberships and sales management for the last several years...
yes it found me several times. i was closed minded.. can you identify at least?
i know what i need i just need to know how to get it!!! lol

I always hated the pushy,membership sales dink.Not YOU
 
iNEEDjuice7 said:
ok i got ya..... just trying to get something rolling before the peak of summer ya know. thanks for the advice on research. your right about that. I sold some for my friend one time. it was a stack of 2 things and i told him how much to use and i think he used like 2 times the amount i told him to use. I havent heard from him since then......

That's why were here and that's why we say to research things.
 
oops yeah your right bizarro it was zaven who made the dbol comment. my badd ineedjuice7
 
im not sure about dbol..... lol
can someone just tell me a # to call or something? im not trying to buy cocaine
lol I'm serious... if someone can help me then please like send me a message or something......
I've got a rap sheet like 4 pages long and all of my info on hand.....
otherwise im going to have to start approaching people at the gym and I dont want to do that..........
 
iNEEDjuice7 said:
ignorance has cost me a whole....... lot in the (drug) world.... I am trying to get away from the stuff that destroys your life and get involved with the stuff that .... well you get my point?

you just said a mouthful bra'
your stock is plummeting.... :rolleyes: