©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
BTW at some point in the next few days I will need the contestants to pm me and I will give them further instructions.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Wait til either myself or atom posts that we need u to pm one if us for further directions

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Excellent!

My goals for this contest is to maintain mass while getting bodyfat down to single digits and have a legit 6-pack.
Numbers don't really matter but I'd like to maintain weight at 220 or so while achieving the abs.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
2l90e82.jpg

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Damnit, now I gotta go get on the treadmill when I get off work in the morning.

Good luck to everybody.

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
Attennnhuttttt.. Coming through this summer shirtless bangin heads wylin out.. Shittt might even pull up in a tank. Not one dang given

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Damnit, now I gotta go get on the treadmill when I get off work in the morning.

Good luck to everybody.

LMAO

I'm gonna have to start doing cardio too.

I plan on doing my best here, but I just lost 25 lbs. Would've been easier to start as a fat ass. :cool:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
LMAO

I plan on doing my best here, but I just lost 25 lbs. Would've been easier to start as a fat ass. :cool:

I couldn't disagree more. I am a fat ass, and I'd much rather be starting from where any of you other guys are at now.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
LMAO

Do you even know where the cardio section is in the gym? lol

Thanks for the opportunity men and M4! Its great to be a part of it!
A little history on me, M4 believe it or not changed my life around.
I was starting to loose a little weight from 260 to about 230 in a few months but still like %30bf.

M4 had a contest just like this I never did anything like this before I said screw it an entered. In 12 weeks I dropped 40lbs. Using there products, down to 190. I came in 2nd next to HI most od you guys know who he is, being the crowd favorite HI even extended some of his winnings to me! Great guy he is!

I knew I couldnt do anymore hired Shelby last May and he just took me to another level. I've stayed pretty much the same BW since then but have gone from %15 ish to maybe %5-6 now at the same BW.
I'm 2 weeks out now and my whole prep has been using M4 products
the PG line is awesome trust me!

I've pretty much been dieting since Dec of 2012 never stopped, never missed a cardio session, a meal or workout EVER.
With that said I am really looking forward to well eating some more lol
and really putting on some size starting at a lean point. Something I've never done before. Shelby has been instrumental in everything.
We all lift and do cardio and eat but This guy can have you look like your from another planet while being healthy doing those things.

I also have Chrons disease and food selection takes a little more care.
I only eat organic foods, everything. Yup expensive as hell but with Shelby my Cholesterol has gone from 360 to 120, my bp is in the 113/68 range and my resting hr is in the low to mid 60s usually.
Mind you this is during a contest prep using lots of M4 products!!

I feel great I'm off old Chrons meds but take Humira to keep inflamation down.

Now looking forward I dont need to be a 300lb beast Im realistic in my physique and life to know what it takes to get there and maintain it.
Im a family guy wanting to look like a vieny musclualr freak beyond all the other dads when I bring my 5 yr old to school!
Main priority is health so I can continue lifting and possibly competing again and again. I'll be 40 and I think we all need to keep that in mind sometimes LOL

I wish all you guys the best! I've been in most of you guys shoes already and if anyone needs anything dont hesitate to ask me for ideas.

Thanks mods! This is going to be alot of fun for us! Thanks M4 again for the chance for all of us and all your services!

Let's get it on!!!

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Z28, I feel for you regarding the Chron's...my daughter has had it since her freshman year in high school. She ended up in the hospital for almost a month as a junior. She's 27 and just got married. She has it totally under control for the past 7 or 8 years.......

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Z28, I feel for you regarding the Chron's...my daughter has had it since her freshman year in high school. She ended up in the hospital for almost a month as a junior. She's 27 and just got married. She has it totally under control for the past 7 or 8 years.......
That is great news to hear, it really sucks for people to live with it when its not under control. I also got it in my sr year of hs missed a lot of college oportunity's, partying and jobs. Is what it is right.
Thank God I for a bodybuilding diet, I almost don't have a choice to not eat like this 6x a day etc...
What does she do to keep it at bay?

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
She eats right, stays on her meds which the need for has diminished, and she doesn't put it off when things go wrong, she addresses it with her doc immediately.
Her time in the hospital was due to her being a teenage girl, not wanting to get the bloat from the steroid treatment and ignoring it until her body basically began feeding off itself.
The scary part was to look at her when it was happening you would have never known. It was only the last couple days were she was going downhill fast.
But like I said, she is doing absolutely great now. And like you said a good diet is good to follow anyway!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Thanks for the opportunity guys.

Like Z, M4 has helped me in the past year.

I've put on about 10lbs of muscle after gaining zero over the last 25.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
And Z, I know where the cardio equipment is, I just choose to ignore it.

So do most of us.

A little update trying to get things together and m has been super busy. We're still waiting on an email from him so don't let this hold y'all back from beginning your transformation.

We are just trying to get a few more details sorted out to help assist you in y'alls transformations.
Thanks
P