©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
If anyone is thinking about getting in on this "iceman " u need to get in soon.

Yes a lot of great entries Elvia eager to see the progression through the next ten weeks

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Looking forward to seeing who all got picked. It's gonna be nice to see what every one can accomplish with some good incentive

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Am I to late ?
Have a few pics but havin trouble loading.
Stats for now, 45 yrs old
More when I can get my glasses to read the tape.lol

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
If anyone is thinking about getting in on this "iceman " u need to get in soon.

I'm officially out. I called about the job today and they're still waiting on machines before they can bring me in. Of course the mail carrier had to bring more bad news as well.

Good luck to all the competitors... this should be fun to watch!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm officially out. I called about the job today and they're still waiting on machines before they can bring me in. Of course the mail carrier had to bring more bad news as well.

Good luck to all the competitors... this should be fun to watch!

Sorry to hear brother was hoping you'd jump in but its totally understandable

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Sorry to hear brother was hoping you'd jump in but its totally understandable

Thanks, I'm pretty disappointed myself. As small and fat as I've let myself get - I could have made some real changes for this. I still am going to at least start doing a few push-ups and whatever other exercises I can around here. Also did my first pin of 30mg Prop + 60 Mast to help tighten me up and fight depression.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks, I'm pretty disappointed myself. As small and fat as I've let myself get - I could have made some real changes for this. I still am going to at least start doing a few push-ups and whatever other exercises I can around here. Also did my first pin of 30mg Prop + 60 Mast to help tighten me up and fight depression.

Start trying to do about 500 pushups a day as well as some jumping jacks and some bodyweight squats. Don't matter how many sets of pushups you do just do em to get to 500 believe me you'll start noticing a difference. And do the same with squats and jumping jacks. That's just the type of workouts we use to do a long time ago when I was locked up.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Start trying to do about 500 pushups a day as well as some jumping jacks and some bodyweight squats. Don't matter how many sets of pushups you do just do em to get to 500 believe me you'll start noticing a difference. And do the same with squats and jumping jacks. That's just the type of workouts we use to do a long time ago when I was locked up.

Honestly, I've never tried that many pushups (or any other exercise) in a day, so not even sure if I can do it... sounds like an interesting experiment! I know before when I was doing bw squats and pinning quads that it only took a couple weeks to see an improvement in size and shape. Time to get a pen and piece of paper and hit the floor! :headbang:

Thanks!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Honestly, I've never tried that many pushups (or any other exercise) in a day, so not even sure if I can do it... sounds like an interesting experiment! I know before when I was doing bw squats and pinning quads that it only took a couple weeks to see an improvement in size and shape. Time to get a pen and piece of paper and hit the floor! :headbang:

Thanks!

Always remember where there's a will there's a way. How do you think guys come out of prison weighing 200+ lbs when they went in weighing 160 lbs ramen noodles tuna and plenty of pushups etc

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Always remember where there's a will there's a way. How do you think guys come out of prison weighing 200+ lbs when they went in weighing 160 lbs ramen noodles tuna and plenty of pushups etc

Well, we'll see where this takes me. Already hit the floor for set #1... damn am I in terrible shape!!!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Deadline will be tonight at midnight post up pics and stats and what u would like to accomplish.

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
Stats:
26 years old
6'1 1/2
BF around 13-14%
Wanting to put on lean mass and get nasty:headbang:.
I can post pics if someone can PM me how to blur out face.

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
My bad like i said i dont know how to edit and make the photos smaller. Anyways a little history. I have been training 3 days a week since november. I had ran a cycle of Sus and Eq last summer up until november and was heavier and leaner a solid 240-243. I had messed up my lower back and slowly have gotten back to 5-6 days a week in the gym. Still not hitting squats or heavy rows which sucks but will be there shortly just being safe. Im looking to get back to where i was maybe even better and with this contest running along side my cycle what better time to start. Ready to get this little shitty body back on track and in full blown beastmode. Pick me as a contestant and I WILL SHOW RESULTS!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
K the contest is officially closed sorry to anyone who's had problems. We will go over all contestants apps and post who will be in it later this week give us a few days thanks.
P

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Alright here we go with 9 contestants we had 12 people that wanted to be in iceman backed out lycon venom I guess backed out as well never posted pics or anything and we thought concreter was gonna get in even gave everyone an extra day to get the photos posted because some people were having problems posting them. But here it is
1) Z-28 lean mass
2) Daniel11- recomp cut
3) Lil sully- lose bf
4) Sandpig- lean gain
5) Txpipeliner88- shred
6) Elvia- get ripped
7) dens228- need your goal still
8) Deerslayer41- shred
9) Yeayadead- lean mass

Now if I made a mistake please correct me.

Thanks,
P