©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NEW Crypto-Science Forum!

sls1025

Dec 14, 2017
Interested in getting into this group.

Do you basically tell us what/when to buy? Or is it just recommendations etc..

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Interested in getting into this group.

Do you basically tell us what/when to buy? Or is it just recommendations etc..

There you will receive:

• Information on creating and managing a portfolio.
  • How to invest in altcoins.
  • Where and when to invest in the various cryptos on the market.
  • Long and Short term holds for greater profit.
  • Crypto-Mining.
  • Ways to avoid unnecessary fees when buying/selling.
  • And much more!

Referral Program: Pesty4077 has also offered $10 OFF for every referral you send to him to gain access to the forum. 5 referrals will gain you a FREE month access!

You can subscribe to the Crypto-Science forum here => AnaSCI Crypto-Science

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Well, along with some damn good tips...I scored again on a tip Pesty posted in there today:cool:

Hope to see some of the other guys in there post up a review in here soon...I asked them to leave one once they have read through that forum, to let those know here what their thoughts are on it.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Here’s my quick review.

I’m completely new to trading crypto currency, although I am familiar with it and had been reading for some time about the technology, so am not completely ignorant about it. The big hurdle for me was the initial getting started phase. I was ignorant about how to even take the first steps toward buying any crypto, let lone trading for a profit.

The forum so far has given me a really good base of information from which to start buying crypto. It has spelled out a lot of the basics and given me the knowledge which presented a barrier to entry in the first place. I’m not a big fan of diving head first into the pool without knowing how deep it is, and this forum has definitely helped me to gauge the depth of the water.

My crypto wallet that Pesty recommended is being delivered today, so I’ll be making my first purchases, based on his recommendations, and I’ll update this as things progress and I get my feet under me some more. I’m a believer in the crawl, walk, run style of learning, and at the moment I’m still firmly in the crawl phase. With the help of this forum I think I’ll be in the walk phase in short order.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Sully from what you've seen with this so far is it something a guy with say 5-20k (depending how well it was profiting) to play with could do well an hour or so a day around work then maybe half a day or so a week on his day off( week day)? Or is it something that's going to consume a bunch of time to build a real retirement?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Sully from what you've seen with this so far is it something a guy with say 5-20k (depending how well it was profiting) to play with could do well an hour or so a day around work then maybe half a day or so a week on his day off( week day)? Or is it something that's going to consume a bunch of time to build a real retirement?

I wish I knew enough about it to answer you one way or the other. Frankly, that’s an assessment that’s way over my head, at this point. For a question like that, you’re going to need to talk to Anasci, Pesty, or K1. The last thing I want to do is give someone bad advice about their money and retirement.

What I can tell you is, I’m going in to this with far less money than $5-20K. If it pans out the way I want it to, I’m prepared to decrease, or maybe even stop, my monthly contribution to my 401K. But, that’s probably a ways down the road, and I still have a lot to learn and accomplish before that happens.

I’m honestly going in to this with an open mind. I don’t have enough information to formulate a truly educated opinion one way or the other. But, its hard for me to believe that I can’t get $50 a month worth of information from what I’ve seen in the forum so far. If I don't, I feel like it would be my fault, not anyone else’s.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

I will answer this with an unbiased opinion...Yes the activity is good for the board but I pay for these services too, so I don't want anyone thinking I get anything for free because I Mod on here and PM.

All the sticky information in there is perfect for guys like Sully and anyone else starting out in this to get a perfect understanding on who, what, when, where, why and how. Top that off with Pesty's investment advising and you have the perfect forum for profiting.

Pesty has posted two tips in there over the past couple of days...Both of which I was able to jump on...Just from those two tips I have made 20x what I paid him for the service (in just two days!), that is not including the information he gave to me in what to invest in for long term 2018 gains (which mind you are all in the green). Sully can confirm the tips to be legitimate just by checking the coin that was referred to and the charts for that time frame if he would like to and updates were posted in that Tip thread throughout the day as well letting people to know when to buy and sell for max profit.

If you are looking for long term, passive gains then 1-2 hours a day should be more then enough...Because you are not trying to move those in and out like the quick buys and sells.

Look at it this way...You pay the $50, if you don't like it you don't renew and you leave your feedback in this thread (good or bad it will NOT be deleted)...If you like it then you renew the next month. But also look at it this way, if Pesty's advise can make you a $1000 and month in investments (again you would need to be up to par with some quick buys), then $50/month is more then worth it!

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Let us know how u like it I'll be starting in a few weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
This is from Pesty's advise to me to-date:

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 49

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Dope bro thanks for sharing

No problem man...Not one of those guys that say hey I found a niche, I'm going to keep it to myself...Plenty of money out there for ALL of us to make some and do it legally!!

Just take one of those 100% rises on that list and just say the amount invested was $50...Then guess what I just made my money back this month! Add in the rest of the profit there and I;m stirring the batter to make a cake:p:cool::food-smiley-016:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
This is what Pesty's advise looks like...About $500 away from doubling my entire investment:

Attachments

• crypto.jpg
    crypto.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 36