©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NEW Crypto-Science Forum!

Tallandsmal

Jul 29, 2017
Pesty, maybe a silly question but would this be useful for a guy in the Netherlands as well? Since we don't work with USD normally spoken? If so I'm signing up tomorrow :)

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Pesty, maybe a silly question but would this be useful for a guy in the Netherlands as well? Since we don't work with USD normally spoken? If so I'm signing up tomorrow :)

This would useful for anyone in the world with internet access and money to invest :)

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA

All over the world. All you need is a computer. We help point you in the right direction.

hockeylifter7

Dec 12, 2017
I only decided to invest in cryptos because I had the information available from pesty and otheres in this forum.It has saved me alot of time and money by starting this way. He has shown how to do things efficiently so that you dont have to pay alot of the fees that others are paying. Almost all of my cons I have purchased are in the green and have stayed in the green. currently sitting at 42% return on my investments. Thanks pesty and everyone else.

Swifto

Donating Member
Jan 5, 2017
So far this forum is awesome. I was skeptical at first but have seen some nice gains so far. Doesn't matter if you invest $100 or $10,000 - you'll see some gains IMO.

Well worth the $50.

Mr Oz

Jul 2, 2013
Been on the crypto forum a week and reading reading and reading some more, the good thing is all my questions (which some could be called 'dumb') are getting answered and im being pointed in the right direction which takes out a helluva lot of guess work

RichardCranium

Dec 13, 2017
If any of you are on the fence about joining this forum do it. Worth a lot more than what you pay. I was on the fence and am so glad I joined. I had bought Bitcoin before I joined and had no idea about alt coins or how to buy them with Pesty's help and recommendations I have over 10 coins and my Portfolio is up 75% as of today.

Great forum and great members that are so willing to help others, so amazing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rain

Dec 17, 2017
If you guys aren't in on this, you are probably already sad thinking how much money you've missed out on making. Pesty killing it in the forum with the advice and it is nicely laid out. Questions answered, help given. Making such good returns it is addicting in a great way. Maybe take your guys' Vegas gambling money and put into something that isnt designed to make you lose lol. Pesty gives recommendations and you can watch its price and buy in on the lows. Its not difficult guys. And its for sure worth your time. woa nelly

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I just joined the forum. It is great so far. I have asked a lot of stupid questions and I may seem impatient but I just want to get set up as fast as possible. I was surprised by the amount of threads already in there. Everything is laid out well and all the main areas to get started are in sticky threads at the top. I am excited to get started and thankful for the advice given to me in the forum so far.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Ok so is it worth it for me to sign up if I know ABSOLUTELY nothing about this stuff? I like to think Im not an idiot and I catch on quick but I have almost no tech skills. To me it sounds alot like the stock market which I also have no idea how to invest in. I would and need a solid way to make some money though. Sounds like you guys have a pretty good plan. Is this anything for a complete newbie to investing? Any advice would be appreciated....AR

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Ok so is it worth it for me to sign up if I know ABSOLUTELY nothing about this stuff? I like to think Im not an idiot and I catch on quick but I have almost no tech skills. To me it sounds alot like the stock market which I also have no idea how to invest in. I would and need a solid way to make some money though. Sounds like you guys have a pretty good plan. Is this anything for a complete newbie to investing? Any advice would be appreciated....AR

I am a complete newbie to it all. The forum is well worth it. Lot's of great investment tips and sticky threads how to get started. Even with all the help it will take some time to get used to it but I had all my questions asked very quickly in the forum. I am just starting and the first week is the hardest but once you have your accounts set up it becomes much easier. I am still a complete newbie but they tell you where to invest and it's fairly straight forward once you get the hang of it. I am learning new things everyday and enjoy it. You could join for 1 month and see what you think and go from there. I am definitely renewing my membership.

Hiasdamoon

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2017
Would help if Coinbase would quit dicking me around. Think I’ve been messing with them since December.

I’ve looked at other options but having lost a wallet before due to the dark web has me hesitant. Granted that was in like 2010ish. Electrum is nice but no apple support