chaotichealth AnaSCI VET May 19, 2014 1,468 0 36 May 20, 2014 #1 I have been around a few places and some I don't even care to go back to some I like the personnel and info. I can speak from personal exp that alinshop is a good shop. Never been disappointed yet Attachments blank face.jpg 56.7 KB · Views: 26
I have been around a few places and some I don't even care to go back to some I like the personnel and info. I can speak from personal exp that alinshop is a good shop. Never been disappointed yet
chaotichealth AnaSCI VET May 19, 2014 1,468 0 36 May 20, 2014 #2 BTW age 40 weight 175lbs height 5'6" lifting for a few years now Goal was 220lbs but I'm sure I will want more when I get there
BTW age 40 weight 175lbs height 5'6" lifting for a few years now Goal was 220lbs but I'm sure I will want more when I get there
Magnus82 Banned Oct 29, 2012 4,818 0 0 Out in the boondocks May 20, 2014 #3 Welcome to the board. Stick around, with the help of the board, I bet you'll reach your goals
chester420 Registered User Oct 29, 2013 74 0 0 Texas May 20, 2014 #6 welcome to the board...lots of good folks here
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany May 20, 2014 #10 Welcome . glad another 40 something joined this team of meatheads.