©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Riptropin hgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yes those are my fav. Kinda sucks sandy threw a temp wrench in things for some . Anyway they are really good this coming from a guy that has used lots of legit seros.. T

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Man I dropped a whole 10iu vial last night on the tile floor and killed it:mad:

First one out of the new kit too....good thing it at least comes with 9 more!

I should be kicked in the nuts for this:(

You must have jinxed me bro? Getting ready to do a 10iu shot last night and for some reason I was holding the plunger instead of the barrel and went to pull the cap off and instead the plunger pulled right out!! 10iu all over the floor:banghead:

Love2BB

Nov 27, 2012
Where you can't find me
Rips are great, when I couldn't afford Sero anymore this was the next best thing. I did have to use double the dose I was using to get the same results but at the price ponit I couldn't beat it! Looking forward to getting on rips again soon!!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
We need a Rip sponsor here!! Admin can you make it happen please:headbang:

PROMPTJJ

Dec 30, 2012
I got 2 kits but my tops dont have xxs on them , they are smooth tops. Do i have fake stuff?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Ive got to try these rips. I gave up on hgh after buying $1000's worth of bunk "nqk" kigs and hyges, and underdosed blue tops. Rips are obviously the real deal.

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
I would like to start a minium 12 month GH cycle and have been researching and trying to oder for the past few months, but between, hearing about all the people who are getting bunk HGH..... its freaking frustrating......:banghead::wtf::mad::mad:

I don't want to drop a ton of money only to find out the GH I got was bunk or neve recieve the order.....

Ive got to try these rips. I gave up on hgh after buying $1000's worth of bunk "nqk" kigs and hyges, and underdosed blue tops. Rips are obviously the real deal.

MegaT

Dec 29, 2012
Some more RIPS

ripscopy2.JPG Different Batch number but good stuff. codes checked out .no stickers on vials XX on vial tops

Last edited:

MegaT

Dec 29, 2012
PromptJJ Good question. The ones I have got XX on the top. Only way to find out for sure is pin it and get bloods. What's the batch #

Status
Not open for further replies.