©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stay hydrated!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Just read that the one person can perspire as much as a liter in a night just laying there asleep. Good reason to get a glass of water first thing in the AM wouldn't you say? And these are people NOT using tren :D Don't forget hydration brothers. Not real exciting or sexy to talk about… but very important! Even more so if your RBC is elevated at all. Plenty of water every day.

Last edited:

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Water is the best support supplement for any cycle. ... Errrr make that life in general.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I'm a heavy sweater at night. Even need a fan in the winter time. First thing I do every morning when waking is grab a cold drink!

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I keep half a gallon of water next to my bed. Pretty much gone by morning. Sometimes I have to go get more.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, I got a case post workout cramps in my arms today. I'm sure it is hydration and clen related. Probably mostly hydration.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just read that the one person can perspire as much as a liter in a night just laying there asleep. Good reason to get a glass of water first thing in the AM wouldn't you say? And these are people NOT using tren :D Don't forget hydration brothers. Not real exciting or sexy to talk about… but very important! Even more so if your RBC is elevated at all. Plenty of water every day.

Good post Brickster!! Bloods 80% water or so , so whats that mean guys? Drink up and it helps with bloating cause ure pissen out excess sodium and toxins..

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Another reason to chug that water in the AM first thing. Kick-starts that metabolism!

Ab cramps, soooo painful. I would almost rather have a root canal.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Everytime I have an ab cramp its just a single one and I can actually see it contract etc. makes me want to fall over.

WAter, taurine, water, potassium, water

Oh and water.