©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Little bit of chest, back and shoulders with a nice tri set tagged on at the end

Incline BB bench Sets of 12, 8, 6, 5, 5, 5 then dropped the weight down and did a rest-pause set then did two drop sets with max reps

BB Bent Rows Sets of 12, 8, 6, 6, 6, 6 and on the last one kept dropping down until I failed at 135lbs

Smith behind the Neck press 12, 8, 8, 8, 8 and then did a rest-pause set and then did two drops doing max reps at each drop

Tri-Set - 4 sets
Leg Press 10-12 reps
Lying Leg curls 8-10 reps
Back Hyperextensions 18-20 reps

Good intensity and felt like I really killed it after all was said and done

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Chest and shoulders for me today. All my bud's leavinmg out for the arnold.
looking fora good one. Brick keep doing it! Talk later.. T

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Getting up early try to beat the early morning rush..
Back n Biceps niggas throw some abs in there

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Good morning -

shoulders last night. Off day today to get my rotation back right. I finally feel like everything is healed up and good to go again.

Good to see its going well brother!
Hit chest today and the sinus infection is just about gone. Incredible pump and felt real strong. Felt like my chest was going to explode from the pump. That bit of extra rest helped for sure :)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Completely slept past my alarm this morning... But wasn't going to compromise my training so I just came into work late and pushed my day back.

My tendinitis is getting really bad in my left elbow. For a few weeks it was just slightly painful but now it is getting hard to do any curls. I used my tennis elbow support and was at least able to move some weight but had to go with a little higher rep range

Superset of bis and tris
Straight BB Curls 5 sets then a RP set 12, 8, 8, 8, 12 then RP drop set doing 3 RPs at each drop
Smith Close Grip bench 5 sets then a RP drop set 12, 8, 8, 8, 8 then three drops doing 3 RPs at each drop

Shoulder superset
Seated strict side laterals 5 sets of 12 with partials on the last two sets and a RP set to finish
Front Bb Raises 5 sets of 12

Superset
Machine side laterals 6 sets did 5 sets of 12 then finished with a RP drop set
Nautilus plate loaded shoulder press 5 sets of 10

Great intense session. I feel like my body is responding well to this training

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Well, some days its one step forward and two back. Monday evening after my workout I was feeling unusually fatigued and chilled. My wife took my temp and it was 102. Called the doctor and he wanted me to get to the ER to be evaluated because of my recent surgery. Turns out I have a kidney infection. Its not unusual after having a cath and I also have a stent which gives bacteria a "ladder" to the kidney. They have me on strong antibiotics for 10 days. Everything else looks good and I am healing very well. They were impressed how fast I am healing. Was up all night Monday night at the ER and got home at 9:00 AM. I was wiped out yesterday. Went to bed at 7:30 and slept til 6:00 AM! I feel much better today. The chemo has been pushed back another week or so until this is cleared up. They said I can do what ever I feel like at the gym, just watch my energy levels. If I train, it will be like a 13 year old girl for a while.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well, some days its one step forward and two back. Monday evening after my workout I was feeling unusually fatigued and chilled. My wife took my temp and it was 102. Called the doctor and he wanted me to get to the ER to be evaluated because of my recent surgery. Turns out I have a kidney infection. Its not unusual after having a cath and I also have a stent which gives bacteria a "ladder" to the kidney. They have me on strong antibiotics for 10 days. Everything else looks good and I am healing very well. They were impressed how fast I am healing. Was up all night Monday night at the ER and got home at 9:00 AM. I was wiped out yesterday. Went to bed at 7:30 and slept til 6:00 AM! I feel much better today. The chemo has been pushed back another week or so until this is cleared up. They said I can do what ever I feel like at the gym, just watch my energy levels. If I train, it will be like a 13 year old girl for a while.

My prayers are with you my brother... Your journey are perspective on life is motivation for all of us and makes me realize how precious our life is and that any moment everything can change. From, afar, you have been a mentor and source of inspiration for me in my own life.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Recovery day. need it. You are on point brick. "Getting old aint for pussy's" .
Rock on on big brother!!!!!!!!!! T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Good morning :)

Night off last night. Legs tonight to start my rotation back in the order I want it. I would usually do chest first day because it's my favorite, but I am gonna try to really get on the legs for at least a while.

I start my week off with legs (squats in particular) because they are the most taxing exercise for em and if I crush them early on in the week it sets me up for a killer week. This week I will be hitting legs four times with four different protocols.

I broke up my leg training today since my girl and I are hitting high volume legs tomorrow night... So I only hit one quad exercise...

Muscle Round Thursday
Hack Squats 4 sets doing 6-8 reps per round and doing 6 rounds per set

Incline Smith Bench 4 sets doing 6-8 reps per round and doing 6 rounds per set

Freemotion Wide single handle pulldowns 4 sets doing 8-10 reps per round and doing 6 rounds

Machine Side Laterals 4 sets doing 10-12 reps per round and doing 6 rounds

The muscle rounds just make your body so full of blood... today was like a total body pump. Insane

Tomorrow in the AM will be muscle rounds for the following
Nautilus Pulldowns
Nautilus Shoulder Press
Cable Curls
Seated Triceps extensions

In the evening:
Seated Leg Curls ss w/ Seated Calf Raises
Smith Squats
High and Wide Leg Press
Lunges or 1 Leg v-squat
RDLs
Lying Leg Curls

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Nice to be back to 100 %!!!
Great shoulder and tri day. Gonna switch things up in the next couple weeks and see if we can stimulate some more growth. Going with the antagonistic super sets like Atom suggested. Happy Friday everyone ;)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Get swole Jim!!!!!

So today was fun.... my back feels like I was beat to piss. Muscle Rounds

Nautilus Pulldowns 2 sets : 6 rounds per set : started at failing at 8 reps and was down to 5 reps at the end

Machine Rows 2 sets : 8 rounds per set : started at 10 reps was only getting 6 reps at the end

Nautilus Shoulder Press 4 sets : 6 rounds per set : began with a weigh I failed at 8 reps and towards the end I was only getting 5 reps

superset
Seated cable curls 4 sets 6 rounds per set : started at 10 reps was only getting 6 reps at the end

Seated Triceps extensions 4 sets 6 rounds per set : started at 12 reps was only getting 7 reps at the end

Hitting legs later tonight with emphasis on hammies

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good but low volume on the back w/o today. Need to bring my cardio up .
recovery time now. Arms tomorrow. T