©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Nice to hear you got it in and are feeling good brick!

Rocked out a solid bis and back session:

Standing DB Curls 11+5+3
Hammer Curls 10+5+3
Cable Isolation curls WM
Wide Grip Pulldowns 11+5+2
Seated cable rows Sets of 15,12,10, 6 then did a drop set
Freemotion single arm pulldown WM
Seated Chest Supported row WM

Feeling good and a little beat up, like I should :)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
IB, take take of yourself brother. You'll bounce back in no time. Keep us posted on your progress. You are a mainstay here and we love ya.

Been out a couple days myself. Had the chemo fatigue big time Wednesday. Tried to train but it didn't work. Had chemo yesterday. It marked the halfway point of all my infusions. Not that I am counting. LOL Next weekI get a break. Gonna see if I can make a gun show happen today.

Atom, good work and good to see
How's T doing?
Phoe, how you feeling about the interview? Been thinking about you on that.

Its Friday brothers let's kick it off!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ib get ur old ass healed up to show them youngsters how to lift.

Brick halfway congrats hopefully this will be it and back to your normal life in another month or so. My moms been doing infusions for her rheumatoid arthritis but had to come off Cuz she has a uti and they think its from her surgery a few years back that keeps causing it to flare up. She's been doing infusions for a few years so not that big if deal. Was kinda wondering about t myself haven't heard from him in a few days. Goodluck with the gun showuploadfromtaptalk1396627754803.jpglol

AA glad that rest helped u out. We all need a break from time to time.

T hope everything is alright

I got the job just waiting on the background check they do because of my profession. Super excited to be back in a amazing gym don't know what to do with myself sometimes so many machines. My old gym was as big as the new Ines cardio area. Only downfall is more idiots to deal with and when you're all tatted up and weigh 265-270 everyone just stares. I'm nowhere near the biggest dude in there but definitely one of em. Maybe it was comfort at the other gym coming if a blast and beginning to cruise but definitely lost a little strength now the challenge is to make the most of it and try and maintain. Plus my old lady hasn't been there to push and spot me.

Anyways about to head out to hit some shoulders/ traps hope everyone has a great day.
Thanks
P

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Phoe, that sounds great! If they stare at the new gym, give them a good stare back lol

Hit shoulder and traps today instead. Didn't hit them last week so i was feeling guilty. Light weights and higher reps is my motto these days. Got through it. Hate this freaking fatigue. Weight is holding, but I am way softer. Saw my labs and my red blood count has dropped to a little below normal range. Never been low like that before. Counting the days to get my life back.

Its Friday brothers! Let's do this!!!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Fuck me I blew one of my sub's in my truck so I went to see if it was still under warranty and ofcourse it wasn't :mad::mad:

Get to the gym after waiting at the car audio place for a couple hours and begin my shoulder workout was feeling great they had a bad ass hammer strength military press and begin super setting with lat raise machine and my gal texts me after 30 minutes or so. Got in about 5 sets was up to 3 plates per side and working my way back down when she asks what time the cable guy was gonna be there to set up cable and internet at the house. So I decided to check the email and boom guess what it said between 3-5 pm so after taking 4 sccops of c4 I decide to cut my losses and head to the house. Not to long after I get home I get a call from there call center in India I think because they didn't speak fluent English very well. The guy says the service tech is running late :mad::mad::mad::mad:

At this point I'm fuckin pissed as all hell because I just spent 3 hours on the phone with em last weekend because I decided to save some money and set it up myself. Never again.

Thanks just needed to vent my frustrations a little
P

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Phoe. Lmao.
Ok brick.. you are machine thats plain great u step out and gym it.. :)
ok get this. Gym sat last day for gauze , tape , elastic bandage , and sleeve so walk to bus etc. Hit gym but u know kinda sore at all stitches location..
Left it all on over night ,this sunday I had enuf started yardin on the setup no sizzors got vigorous and had to yank at inner thigh on tape well stiches came with it and i spent the day in on call dr er area of surgury pavillon for a restitch. Lol. Bloody hell
Phoes fault...
Monday back day. Full tilt.. keep it up fellas..thks ib.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey sorry I got scarce last half of last week.Glad to see all of you.
honestly besides a bunch of hectic circunstances I really fell into some major depression for a few days. Not sure why. Multiple factors. I know one that
I should not let wear me down but does at times. Most of you now i live in a
super violent area of the city.The damn police copter is over my house/hood at least 35-50 hrs a week . Sad thing is that is no exageration. my wife tunes it out . i try to but that thing starts in the afternoon and you hear it at midnight 1-2 -3 in the morning almost every night. The shooting is picking up because it's finally warming up.Just tiring feeling fear for my loved ones hoping they are not in right place wrong time.I just let it get the best of me and kind of shut down for a sec. Ok nuff gripeing. getting ready to go hit legs with a vengence.
The tryed and true cure for the blues --- iron., Love you guys. T

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hey sorry I got scarce last half of last week.Glad to see all of you.
honestly besides a bunch of hectic circunstances I really fell into some major depression for a few days. Not sure why. Multiple factors. I know one that
I should not let wear me down but does at times. Most of you now i live in a
super violent area of the city.The damn police copter is over my house/hood at least 35-50 hrs a week . Sad thing is that is no exageration. my wife tunes it out . i try to but that thing starts in the afternoon and you hear it at midnight 1-2 -3 in the morning almost every night. The shooting is picking up because it's finally warming up.Just tiring feeling fear for my loved ones hoping they are not in right place wrong time.I just let it get the best of me and kind of shut down for a sec. Ok nuff gripeing. getting ready to go hit legs with a vengence.
The tryed and true cure for the blues --- iron., Love you guys. T

Damn bro, that's rough. I know it's easier said than done, but why not move away from all that BS? Too many ties or something? Move out into the sticks, you can find places for low rent. Fresh air and no violence. Don't spend the rest of your life being miserable brother!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
T hope shit gets better for you. I know you've been considering it for a while now to move closer to some of your FAM. Thus just gives you more of a reason. Every big city has its problems even the suburbs.

Fixing to go hit arms in a little bit. Still no word about the job, but I need it to hurry up. Ready to get back to work after almost 4 months

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hang in there T. You still got moving plans right? Life is too short brother. It ain't you, just take of you and your family first. We can't change the world. You are a good man and you deserve better times. Make that happen if you can.

IB - dang, I could have sewn that up for you, but I think I am too far away. My pricing is waaayy cheaper than the ER too. I just don't allow any squirming on the table when I stitch it all up :) I do hand out a shot of whisky and a stick to bite down on before.

Phoe, good news is coming soon. I can feel it.

Hit some chest today. That's about all I can say about it. Fatigue is getting old. Keeping my eye on the end of this treatment

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
The end is is sight Brick... the light at the end of the tunnel is approaching...

My appetite finally felt better today, which was a huge relief. I am also training at night now. I just need a little more sleep in the AM my evening training has been more productive.

Today was chest, shoulders of tris
Flat Nautilus Chest press 2 sets of 12 and 2 sets of 10
Incline DB Bench 11+4+2RP
Incline DB Fly widowmaker
Seated DB Shoulder Press 14+7+3RP
DB Upright Row 13+6+3RP
Side lateral widowmaker
Weighted Dips 11+4+2RP
Lying DB Extensions 13+6+3RP
Overhead Extension Widowmaker

Great workout and felt completely taxed at the end.... I know I did my job

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hit another solid session tonight... Bis, forearms and back
Incline DB Curls (20-30RP) 13+6+3 then drop sets doing 3RP
Pinwheel curls (15-20RP) 10+4+2 then one drop
Nautilus Pulldown (15-20RP) 10+4+2 one drop and 3 RP then another drop
Rack Deads 1x8, 2x5
Seated Cable isolation curls widowmaker
Freemotion pulldown widowmaker
Chest supported row widowmaker

Already feel the DOMS... love it.... get it brothers

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Squatted monday. Just a easy light day. missed to day as wife got her shoulder surgery this morning. She is here at home on a ice machine jacked up on pain meds. Might be able to get out tomorrw for chest and shoulders.
Thanks all .. and thanks IB for the panic chill.... T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Heading out for chest and shoulders in a min. IB at doc . wife resting comfortably as she can. I fucked around and sounded abrupt this morning and made her cry.
I felt terrible but fixed it with some sweetness. din't even know I did it.
Might partly be post anasthesia. Gonna go get wjhat i need .
Check back here later.. T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Chest day today still trying to get the ol lady to go she's preggers and tells me what's the point, I'm fat, etc. On the positive note she goes to the Dr next Wednesday and she night be a full month longer than we thought cuz her symptoms are telling her she's longer along like sore boobs, bigger boobs, her period for January was all weird, she is also complaining about how she can feel her insides growing, an her morning sickness is getting worse.

Still trying to not get to excited like last time cuz I don't wanna get devastated again. But in thinking she might already be into her second trimester which would take her out of the first and then I can be excited. First being the most likely to lose a child.

Also it appears I have the jib just waiting for the final paperwork to be drawn up so I can start.

Let's do this and kill that iron today
Thanks
P

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
T- sorry to hear about that rough patch. Better times are very close. Wishing your wife a speedy recovery. Those first few days are the toughest. Might be time to surprise her with a little something to show you care. Been there myself more than one time :)

Phoe! Didn't know about the news! Congratulations brother!! My gut tells me everything will be just fine!… and my gut feeling is usually 98% spot on right! Congrats on that job too. Makes me smile to hear that! Sounds like good stuff happening your way.

Did some yardwork outside today. Perfect weather here in Brickville. Got my gym clothes on to head out the door and just flat ran out of energy. Seems I only have so much to use every day so I gotta pick and choose. Got news yesterday I have another UTI, so I am on more freakin' antibiotics. So here I am drinking a coffee and counting down the weeks.

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks brick. Had a great chest workout funny how fast you lose strength when coming off high gear doses and just run a cruise cycle it appears I'll be cruising til the babies born. Only enough room for one hormonal crazy in the house lol. Really hoping your guts right. You're on the home stretch brother with your treatment. My mom had been getting a lot of uti's when getting her infusion for rheumatoid arthritis. Stay strong hell you should be down to around 4-5 weeks left of these treatments huh?

We're also keeping the pregnancy quiet for the time being til we get through the first trimester and into the clear. She's been a pain in the ass that's for sure. Just trying every other way to get her in the gym. She's supposed to be going tonight so we'll see.

Funny thing is when I stopped partying and drinking and facing my problems head on stuff is finally starting to go right. Working out has become my drug and I can't believe I never realized this before. Hell other than a beer or 2 haven't had more than that in a few months except on my birthday. And my bodies starting to change guts gone down in size drastically.

T I agree with brick go do something out of the blue and nice for her like flowers and chocolate or something. Show her u care and do something to show her.