©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ah shit. Brick that crap needs to stay the hell away.. so get this ..I went to Dr for a simple removal of 17 tiny stitches but ive got swelling and some calf warmth also so my great news ..I got some infection inside my body causing me havoc..so ..too sore to pull out stitches and now antibiotics for 7 days . Ugg.
Phoe good news on the new job ..just be glad u arent personally preggo..not an easy job. So ease up.lol.
T.. id slap u ..gotta text her now to ask permission to do so for her.. wth..lol
No training enthusiasm for me so make sure you toss an extra 10 on for me..
We all gotta heal up ..summers soon..:)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Fucking A Brick! Tell that shit to got away... And IB, stop being a little bitch, who gets stitches? Just use some super glue and duct tape. Phoe hope everything stays chill at home. I'm sure the pregnancy brings a lot of stress so try to do something together that allows you both to unwind a bit...

Holy fuck was today's session a doozey!!!! Short but intense as all hell
Free motion calfs 3 sets of DC style calf presses pyramiding heavier
Seated calfs 2 sets DC style
Seated Leg Curls 2 rest pause sets both in the 15-20 RP range
Squats 1 set of 10 and 3 deep and heavy sets of 6
Leg Press 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10 then 1 widowmaker and then did drops down the stack and then rested for about 15 seconds and did a few static reps. Dead fucking tired.

I got into my car and couldn't drive because my legs were shaking too bad lol

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Had to post this... I took a shit and couldn't get up. Right now I'm lying on my bed because my legs won't work and keep locking up on me lol these are the moments that you cherish forever haha

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thats funny as hell AA. Ib get better . No gym today . had to drive a few family members to work and have my grandaughter here as well.
Wife is resting . Took off her bandages and put fresh stuff on.
I hate not getting to train. Might get to go tomorrow. we'll see. All have great day.Oh yeah suppose to snow here monday.... T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Feeling decent today and hit back. It was pretty decent! Deads, t-bars, pull downs. Actually had a little pump going. Woohoo!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Feeling decent today and hit back. It was pretty decent! Deads, t-bars, pull downs. Actually had a little pump going. Woohoo!

Mr. MOJO RISING!!,. Cool brick! I'm getting motivated by your tenacity! Look out guys Dads home ! Just cool stuff..
Ok I get to sneak out for a couple hours. I think I will do a whole uper body wo/o just to not so much gap time between seesions.
Hopefully be full tilt by mondays leg day. Fairly soon i will be switching up to 2x week per body part. hope ya had a good back day phoe.
AA hows easing down on the pot coming along? IB keep mending up brother. Good times just over the horizon. promise. Have a great day
my brethren.... T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well got some good news about the job but still kinda worried tell I'm actually there in person so let's keep the hope up. I was also worried about testing but he told me not to worry they're gonna go over a pretest before I test just to make sure I'm good.

Didn't end up hitting back yesterday but fixing to head out in a few then heading to pick up my future step son early from school and go watch sabatoge with Arnold in it.

Brick the end is near

Ib I know your old ass is OK

T glad you're back hope your wife's doing well.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Still feeling good about this Phoe. Good stuff happens to good people. And that would be you.
Atom! hahaha! Mission accomplished!
T, IB, you guys have a great one too

Hoping to train guns later, having a good week, need to get a couple things done first.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Going in for some back work and ??? Have a great day. it's sunny and suppose to hit 75 today. Have a great day. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit some shoulders and traps today while the wife was in zumba. I've gained a few pounds. I'm on a roll....

OK, let's all enjoy the nice weekend weather!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
What's up brothers got legs today and got the job start Wednesday so y'all might not here from me that much for a week or two

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Brick, that is AWESOME to hear!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while guys.... Had my mom down to visit this weekend. It was nice seeing her as we haven't hung out in a while. She is in the cardiology field and was checking over me and said the reason I keep feeling like shit is likely an electrolyte imbalance and dehydration. Thus, why I feel better later in the day after I drink water. Of course we would need blood work to check this out, but she tends to know stuff like that pretty good.

My blood pressure is good though, 104/66.... I noticed taking C4 also makes me feel ill, as my resting heart rate jumps to over 100BPM.

So no more pre-w/o for me

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
GOOD MORNING! Ok about to train legs . Trying out new partner fresh out of the joint. Lets see what he's got. Hopeful for a good training bud.
Check back later have a great day.. T...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
What's up brothers got legs today and got the job start Wednesday so y'all might not here from me that much for a week or two

Congrats Man! If you need anything posted on your behalf, text me...

Thought I would post this so you gyts can see my progress..

69138d1397445528-90-day-core-shredder-contest-imageuploadedbytapatalk1397447175.487340.jpg

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to see everyone checking in this AM!

Planning on a chest workout after lunch. Feeling pretty good today. I'm going to go for it until my next chemo this Thursday..

Atom, drink that water all day long. I don't have to say, its way underrated and often overlooked. I have to remind myself… hydrate. I always drink a big glass as soon as I get up. Help those kidneys flush those toxins out.

Lets kick this off, its Monday!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Feeling much better now Brick... 2+ gallons in me today. I didn't even piss until after I drank about 1.25 gallons. Subsequently, I felt much better training this evening.

Flat Nautilus Bench 2 rest pause set 12+5+3 and 10+4+2
Incline Hex Press 13+5+3 then some drops
Flat Db Fly widowmaker
DB Shoulder Press 2 rest-pause sets 13+6+3 then 11+4+2
Side Lateral DB raise widowmaker
Triceps Dips 2 rest pause sets 12+5+3 and 10+4+2
Seated Triceps Ext widowmaker with drops
Overhead triceps Ext widowmaker

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to hear you feel better Atom! Sounds like you were dehydrated. I try to keep enough water in me so my pee is almost clear.

Hit some back today. I had to push myself out the door today, but once I was done, I was glad I did train!

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Last day in town for a while actually heading out tonight OMW to training:( did I mention I hate training its all the same from company to company had an excellent chest calf workout today. Just like I said I'll be available if needed but will be super busy for the next few days.... Weeks....
Thanks for the support brothers
P

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Chekn in with insomnia from dam antibiotics that have made me ill .weak, achy and zero appetite. In other words they suck so I quit taking them and will wing it.
Phoe u answer when I text.. bros before job ..lol
Brick how you feeling and hope all is as good as can be. .
T u need a personal assistant. The one u have is busted up she needs rest..:)