©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC this Saturday... should be a good One!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
results-

Franklin Dominated but couldnt finish him off.
Win by unanamous decision.

Pierre Wins By Split decision.
I was Impressed By BJPenn though.... In the end he looked like he Won the
Fight but the Judges Give the 2nd and third round to Pierre...I wish it would have lasted a few more rounds :(

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
well at least the best ones won. I cant wait for the hughes fight. and forest.

rajjin did you watch liddel against couture. that sucked.LOL
almost all the fights that night sucked

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
yea honestly they Kinda sucked this time as well....
The main event was good but Not one single Ko all night.
I think a Lot of it was the Guys were Matched up Real evenly....

Ohh well, still Beats the hell out of Boxing or Kickboxing Imho.
Cant wait for Tito Vs Forrest.

jrflex10er

Mar 5, 2006
I Couldn't get UFC this month..I got home from York, PA last night at 11...I WANTED TO WATCH THAT MESS! Thanks for the updates guys.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
jrflex10er said:
I Couldn't get UFC this month..I got home from York, PA last night at 11...I WANTED TO WATCH THAT MESS! Thanks for the updates guys.

JFlex,
whats up buddy :smoker:
Good to see you here bro. I tell ya what was a mess wa Luouso(sp)
face.. franklin beat him up the entire time, at times litteraly chasing him down.
His eye Looked horrable, Im surprised they let him keep fighting like that But he was a soldier about it! He would just say- Yes sir I want to continue.
gotta respect him for that.

jrflex10er

Mar 5, 2006
My buddy said that guy was going to beat franklin...I was like you're crazy man..franklin is a animal...I can't believe BJpenn stood with st.peirre

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
rAJJIN said:
yea honestly they Kinda sucked this time as well....
The main event was good but Not one single Ko all night.
I think a Lot of it was the Guys were Matched up Real evenly....

Ohh well, still Beats the hell out of Boxing or Kickboxing Imho.
Cant wait for Tito Vs Forrest.

It seems like alot of the fights recently have been tenative. I always love people swinging for the fences and letting it all out. either they knock them out or get knocked out. I love those types of fights. kinda like bob sapp LOL

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
healthfreak said:
It seems like alot of the fights recently have been tenative. I always love people swinging for the fences and letting it all out. either they knock them out or get knocked out. I love those types of fights. kinda like bob sapp LOL

YES or Tank Abbot! remember that guy? I never seen a dull or boring fight
involving him.

haze324

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 5, 2006
ENJOY a Tank KO!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7583124128799530601&q=tank+abbot

He had previously fought this guy in UFC and the Doc's stopped in because Tank had a bad cut.

Yeah man, I was rooting for BJ Penn. Alot of people don't know that he got his black belt in BJJ in less than 4 years and then went and won the Brazilian Mundials in the black belt division. At that time he was the only NON-Brazilian to go over and win the Mundials in that division. The dudes an animal. He just hesitated a little too much, but so did GSP. Took him down and did nothing with it.

MUCH better cards are on Pride. Better Cards WAY better fighters and more excitement.

jrflex10er

Mar 5, 2006
there was a easy way to beat tank though....let him swing for the fences until he gets tired and woop his ass....if tank would ever lost his weight omg he would of been a german tank