©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

While running tren

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Normally I run tren at 200 mg a week and test between 500-750 a week. But I just upped the tren to 400 mg and dropped the test to 450mg a week. now is when I'm starting to see one of the sides of sleepless nights. I will lay there and wait for my friend sleep to come but he never shows up. So I get board a d get on my phone. For some reason I and watching the messed up videos of people getting stoned to death or lashed for this and that. I know it's not the juice. But when I see the title of rapest gets stoned to death or beheaded I have to admit the father inside of me smiles and thinks. I wish we had some of there laws here. Touch my daugther and I want to be the one that does the damage.

Now they have some jacked up laws there to. A wome. Gets 30 lashed for being seen with a man that's not her husband. but that is there land and there laws.

What I would like to know is this. When running tren how many other people experience sleepless nights and at what levels?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Oh yeah. Trensomnia is one of the most common sides. I can get to sleep on Tren, usually, I just can't get more than 2-3 hours a night. A lot of guys have less sides by dropping Test down to true TRT levels while running Tren. 125mg of Test a week keeps my Tren sides down to almost none. A little insomnia is the only side I get now.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I had trensomnia when I ran it between 700-1000mg a week. But now, I can run 525-700 (with lots of test - high tren low test doesn't work for me, makes me stringy) and I sleep like a rock. Everyone's different, so I'm happy that I go to sleep easily even on tren. You may want to bump the test back up and if that doesn't help, you'll have to drop the tren back down I think.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I sleep well on Tren until I up the dose to 750-1g...
Not that Im some stoner but I take a few puffs when I have insomnia.
Not telling you to smoke just saying its how I roll w/ insomnia.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
The absolute BEST thing i have ever taken for insomnia, brought on by tren or any other issue, is Seroquel. It's not a narcotic, but sure feels like one.lol. My buddy's neighbor gets them from his shrink. Let me tell you, 1/4 of a pill will knock you out and make you sleep deep with vivid dreams for at least a solid 7-8 hours. Downside is it's primarily a med for schizophrenics.lol. But so far i have experienced zero sides, and no addiction. I dont reccomend taking other ppls strong medication, but this stuff is amazing in the sleep department.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
The absolute BEST thing i have ever taken for insomnia, brought on by tren or any other issue, is Seroquel. It's not a narcotic, but sure feels like one.lol. My buddy's neighbor gets them from his shrink. Let me tell you, 1/4 of a pill will knock you out and make you sleep deep with vivid dreams for at least a solid 7-8 hours. Downside is it's primarily a med for schizophrenics.lol. But so far i have experienced zero sides, and no addiction. I dont reccomend taking other ppls strong medication, but this stuff is amazing in the sleep department.

I take 800mgs of Seroquel every night bf bed! Lots of people say it puts them to sleep but Im not so fortunate.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I take 800mgs of Seroquel every night bf bed! Lots of people say it puts them to sleep but Im not so fortunate.

Holy shit! 800mg doesnt knock you out?! I take just 100mg and half hour later im nodding off big time. Must be one of those things like melatonin...that stuff works great for me, other ppl get no benefits from it at all :confused:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Ambien is a must for me when running Tren now. Gets me a solid 8 hours, no grogginess the next day, and no side effects.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am running 350 tren and 350 test right now along with Proviron at 100mg a day and have no insomnia that I can notice. I think it is individual. I would cut back to what you were doing before that was working for you, to be honest. Alot of folks run test higher than tren very successfully.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
This is the first time I ran the tren at the same levels. The fact that tren is more anabolic the test I dropped my test down just to maintain my trt and upped the tren to see the benefits. I only had 10ml and I'm about finished. After i will run test for 2-3 weeks and finish off my deca and dbol. Then I will just cruse and stock up till about October. I'm thinking of trying my hand in the kitchen.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I sleep well on Tren until I up the dose to 750-1g...
Not that Im some stoner but I take a few puffs when I have insomnia.
Not telling you to smoke just saying its how I roll w/ insomnia.
I can't puff with my job. I'm not only subject to a piss test 24 /7. But also hair test. I have taked 2 in the past year. Not only can and will my company give me one. But oue customers can at the heliport