©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

You know you're punny when....

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Ok, so here are some tell tale signs that you are perceive yourself as puny or maybe your just geigh. Now, if you do one of these things you may be fine, but a combo of 3 or more and you than subconsciously you feel small. Btw, I remember doing many of the same things in my own tiny days...what was I thinking?

1. You weigh yourself as night...after you eat. Just broke 180# yeah!
2. All your shirts have the sleeves cut of and maybe expose some nipple. Don't want to miss the view of your sick pump.
3. You were coordinated active wear outside the gym so people know you lift.
4. You post tons of gym pics on social media...hey you still havw a dozen more friends to annoy.
5. You load the leg press with every plate, but don't squat cuz you have a bad lower back.
6. You where white spandex like Kai Green. ..attn you're night Kai Greene.
7. You don't touch you're chest when you bench, that way you can use 225.

Feel free to add to this list.

Hawk

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, dropping the dumbells is what came to mind for me. They do it on dumbell chest press alot...those 70's are a bitch lol. Not only drop but slam em down...lol

That and carrying around a gallon jug of water so he can look tough like the big guys...

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Rack pulls ABOVE THE KNEE!!

Using chalk to do db curls

Squatting high as fuck

Hack squatting instead of squatting

Using the pussy pad on the barbell when you squat

Doing front laterals with an ez curl bar and dropping it! I will beat some one with my crutches when I see it! Almost happened today btw....

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Standing in front of the mirror with your shirt pulled up- flexing those abs...haha

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
That whole dropping or slamming weights down bullshit pisses me off too. Either #1, you're just trying to be a showoff dickbag who thinks you're hot shit...or #2, you have no business using that amount of weight because you cant properly handle it. Now, there are exceptions to this...if you just really fatigued the shit out of yourself pushing yourself to the limit with true heavy weight-it happens sometimes. Any other reason you just look like a tool imo. Anytime i go heavy, i try to show some class and gently put the 100's back on the rack quietly. Cant stand those ppl who do 225lb deadlifts and drop the shit from waist level. "yeah, look at me! Im the fucking man!"lol. Gtfo

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Instead of the good old 45# iron plates, you load up the olympic bar with those colored plates that look huge but weigh a fraction of what you think they are so you look impressive when you lift the loaded bar.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
That whole dropping or slamming weights down bullshit pisses me off too. Either #1, you're just trying to be a showoff dickbag who thinks you're hot shit...or #2, you have no business using that amount of weight because you cant properly handle it. Now, there are exceptions to this...if you just really fatigued the shit out of yourself pushing yourself to the limit with true heavy weight-it happens sometimes. Any other reason you just look like a tool imo. Anytime i go heavy, i try to show some class and gently put the 100's back on the rack quietly. Cant stand those ppl who do 225lb deadlifts and drop the shit from waist level. "yeah, look at me! Im the fucking man!"lol. Gtfo

In reality you can set a weight down quicky without slamming it. Just dropping or pushing it away is a true ass hat manuever.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Instead of the good old 45# iron plates, you load up the olympic bar with those colored plates that look huge but weigh a fraction of what you think they are so you look impressive when you lift the loaded bar.

But it looks good on their youtube page.

Hawk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Rack pulls ABOVE THE KNEE!!

Using chalk to do db curls

Squatting high as fuck

Hack squatting instead of squatting

Using the pussy pad on the barbell when you squat

Doing front laterals with an ez curl bar and dropping it! I will beat some one with my crutches when I see it! Almost happened today btw....

Were you watching me workout yesterday, Psych? I get the feeling we were at the gym at the same time...

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
....if your only reason for PW cardio is so your sweaty enough to look like you actually lift

....if you make threads telling others there punny if they do such and such....:D