©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

30 solid pounds in 6 months

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Firstly, I don't know if it's the AAS or a supplement I am using or a combination of everything but my recovery/soreness is much improved. I have definitely noticed a difference since I added in bromelain and it is known to be great for inflammation etc so perhaps that is playing a major role. I destroyed my legs yesterday and they are ok today. Granted it's usually the 2nd day it really hits but I have noticed the difference over the last week or so in regards to recovery. I will see am I am 2moro as I did hit them hard.

My gf wanted to get pizza last night and truth be told I wanted to carry on eating clean. But I figured why not as a treat plus my calories have been a bit lower recently so I thought it may give me a boost. I was planning to train that day or today so I figured train legs and have the cheat meal afterwards. As a result I decided not to use any slin pre workout yesterday. My workout consisted of:

Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... about 6 warm up sets and 2 working sets. This machine is amazing and feels so heavy so these were great. I make sure to stretch between most sets of calves these days as it has been shown to improve muscle/calf growth and pump.
Cable Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Seated Leg Curls... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets with partials. Most leg curl machine don't fit me and are crap regardless of height but this is great. I am not sliding down the seat when I have the full weight rack on and it feels heavy.
Ham focused Hyper Extensions... 1 set of 20 reps.
Hip Adductor supersetted with Hip Abductor... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set for each.
Leg Extensions... 2 warm up sets.
Squat Machine... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets. Both working sets were rest paused and I didn't even count the reps (about 20 for each).
Horizontal Leg Press... 1 warm up set and 2 working sets (rest paused). Slow reps and lot's of tut and just brutal. I couldn't stand up after these.
Leg and Back Stretches... my pre workout shake and intra shake is having a big effect cos the pump is just ridiculous. I could barely walk (in a good way) for 30 mins.

I got back and chilled then phoned for a pizza. We had double pepperoni, double mozzarella, beef and pineapple... probably the best pizza I have ever had :D

Lot's to come and I will be more in depth about my syntherol usage in the future. I just ordered more 3ml syringes as the 5ml ones I have are crap. I got them from a domestic seller but going with sterile syringes now. Doesn't matter what is in them or the needle size pushing the oil through is a struggle. It's all the syringe too as with my usual 3ml syringes all my oils flow through easily.

2moro I am going to train calves, shoulders and tri-ceps :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I trained calves, shoulders and tri-ceps. My strength has stayed around the same recently so I definitely need to push things more. I didn't yesterday as I have a slight issue with my right trap. Nothing bad but I figured lift hard and heavy but don't try and beat last workout. I won't post my entire workout but will include some highlights...

4 plate a side hammer strength shoulder press for 12 reps.
20kg db lateral raises for 10 reps.
Full rack machine shoulder press for 25 reps (well 24 and 1/2 :D)
3 plate a side close grip smith press for 7 reps.

I used 3ml synthetine pre workout but no slin. Sometimes if I am rushing I don't like the idea of taking slin even if it's a low dose. I will use the combo today though before I train back.

A delivery just come so I have new weightgainer. I like to use shakes as an easy way to bump calories. I could make my own but getting them already done is just easier and I do like my supplements. I went with Universal Nutrition Real Gains (86g carbs, 54g pro and 6g fat) and Animal's Mass (84g carbs, 60g protein, 8g fat). Both are very similar and contain very high protein and nothing silly with the carbs like many weightgainers do. Next time I will probably swop over to Musclemeds Carnivor Mass.

Right now I am going to go with 2 weightgainers per day plus one synthepure smoothie (fruit, oats etc) so 3 shakes in total. Well 4 if you count my intra shake. Added to that atleast 3 meals (most about 50g protein and 80g carbs and 20g fat). I will also add krill and fish oïl to my weightgain shakes and meals.

I will be picking up new syringes 2moro so I can restart my syntherol and I will post weekly pics.

It's time to have a big steak with 80g carbs from rice and maybe an avocado salad on the side. Then get ready for the gym. It will be back and 10 mins of bi-ceps today :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I decided not to train tonight. If I feel like I can't give 100% then I won't bother. I am feeling sore all over due to recent training so a break was needed. I will be able to push it extra hard tomorrow.

Geno's gear is painless and I don't feel a thing when I do 1ml primo, 1ml npp and 0.5ml test c in 1 spot. However, last night I tried my ventrogluteal and I can feel it. Not pain just hit an awkward place and it has effected my hip slightly. My training would have still be fine but on top of the soreness, today was definitely best being an off day.

My last meal was chicken with cashews in a chinese style stir fry (coconut oil). Gonna try one of my new weightgainer shakes now. I tried about 250mcg prami tonight and so far I feel fine. I also received the p5p today and I am tempted to add it in soon instead of waiting until after my next blood test.

2moro I will dose 3ml synthetine, 150mcg ghrp-2 and 7IU humalog pre training :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I will get some updated pics up soon. Things are going good now. I just trained abs, back and bi-ceps. For back I started with rear delts and pretty much just worked my way down. They have a high row machine that feels great. It's a cybex one and it starts higher and as you pull back it moves down. All the high rows machines I have used you simply pull back so it has a great feel to it. I have to slow down and really control the reps to make them as hard as possible so I am failing at 8-12 reps for my working set. I also done the full rack for seated cable rows but they felt heavy and I only got 7 reps. I was supersetting working sets for different exercises today to get the most out of everything.

Postworkout I had beef with vegetables and jasmine rice (about 60g protein, 100g carbs and 20g fat). I am just drinking an amino drink now and my next meal will be a weightgain shake with added fiber and fish oil capsules. Then probably chicken breast with chinese stir fry vegetables and some rice cakes.

Preworkout I took 3ml synthetine, 7iu humalog, 20mg GW and 1 scoop of Musclemeds NO Bull. The pump was ridiculous and after training bi-ceps I could barely hold my towel after showering :eek:

I added a probiotic last night to give me a boost. As a result I have been the toilet a lot today which is a good thing as I was getting more bloated. I also have some ginger to use when needed but I use digestive enzymes before every meal now.

Next training session will probably be a mix of chest and quads for a change.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had a 2nd blood test exactly 1 month after my first. I won't post all the details (I did in a separate thread) but basically everything has improved. A few white blood cell results increased but nothing that stands out. My cholesterol is greatly improved but my HDL is still low but I am hoping with more time plus the addition of krill oil and gw-50156 it can get back up. My inflammation markers, liver, kidneys, insulin, test etc are all great. Even my red blood cell count values (hemogloblin and haematocrit) lowered whilst on cycle. My iron and ferritin levels have also lowered and are in range now. All in all I am very happy and I am hoping I can continue to improve my blood work even on a full blast. My daily supplements are now:

1. Jarrow Formulas Artichoke 500mg at 1 cap am/pm

2. Now Foods Cholesterol Pro at 2 tabs am/pm. 2 tabs = 500m citrus bergamot and 800mg plant sterols.

3. Now Foods Sytrinol at 1 cap am/pm. 1 cap includes 150mg sytrinol, 10mg policosanol amongst other things.

4. Healthy Origins Ubiquinol at 1 cap am/pm. 1 cap is 100mg (Kaneka QH).

5. Jarrow Formulas Pantethine at 1x 450mg cap am.

6. Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract 1x 600mg am/pm.

8. Solgar Fish Oil at 2000mg x2 or x3

9. Now Foods Blackcurrant Seed Oil 1x 1000mg am/pm.

10. Dr Mercola Krill Oil 1000mg am/pm.

11. Doctor's Best Vitamin D 5000IU 1 cap in the morning.

12. NOW Food's Burdock Root 2 caps pre bed.

13. NOW Foods Bromelain 1 cap pre and post training meals.

14. NOW Foods Digestive Enzymes 1 tab before every meal.

15. Vitamin C 1000mg 1 cap am/pm

16. Carditone 1 cap am/pm

17. Healthy Origins Natural Probiotic 1 cap in the morning.

I don't want to be using so many supplements so I will lower them. Although I feel many are benefitting me significantly. I will be dropping the Artichoke, Pantethine, Burdock Root, Probiotic and Vitamin D once they run out. So I will be down to 12 supplements in about 6 weeks.

I also have Reserveage Nutrition Citrus Bergamot and will swop that in for the NOW Foods Cholesterol Pro once I run out (about 6 weeks). The same goes for swopping the Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol QH+ PQQ for Healthy Origins Ubiquinol.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going good again. I am feeling better but still have some off periods. I just took my last mk-677/lgd-4033 cap so gonna leave it now. I love it but the fatigue is so bad for me so going to have a break from mk. I wish I experienced no fatigue as I literally would dose it big upping 10mg every week but it's not on the cards for me. 50mg mk and 22.5mg lgd would have been great :eek:

I have noticed big changes since adding in synthetine so I upped my dose to 3.5ml preworkout today. I only use it pre workout so I don't mind dosing big as it's just the 1 injection. I think I will up again to 4ml in 1 weeks time just because I love the quick changes it brings.

Pre workout was 7IU humalog, 3.5ml synthetine and 1 scoop of musclemed's NO Bull. Intra I had 2 scoops of workout fuel with the below added:

5g Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
5g Glutamine
8g Taurine
30g Organic Coconut Sugar

For a change I trained chest and quads and it was great. My workout looked like:

Warm up with 3kg db's
Machine Incline Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 14 slow reps.
Machine Flat Press... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 slow reps.
Dips... 1 working set of 16 reps.
Standing Cable Crossovers... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set with partials. I do these stood upright with my head down and adjacent to the weight rack (so not in front). I also bring my hands past oneanother for a greater range of motion.
Leg Extensions... 4 warm up sets of 20 reps.
Horizontal Leg Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 17 reps.
Kettleball Walking Lunges... 1 workign set.
Squat Machine... 3 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 20 rest paused reps.
Back and Leg stretches and foam rolling.

I have mainly been eating chicken/turkey with rice/rice cakes so post workout today I had a nice change in the form of beef mince in a tomatoe and basil sauce, farfalle pasta, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.

I will be changing my hormones to the following soon...

250mg test c
1050mg primo e
350mg npp

I am a fan of using smaller doses of multiple compounds and over the years have adopted a pretty much minimal side effect way of running cycles. I done this by experimenting and finding out my optimal doses for most compounds before side effects start overpowering the benefits. I do like the idea of using high dosed test but in reality I never feel good on it. I have never used high primo so it's just an experiment I would to try for myself. I have done similar in the past (high deca and low test for example) so things should be good going on that. High dosed npp and low test would be another one but with my current prolactin levels and me actually wanting to have sex I am leaving that one alone :eek::D

2moro I will be training calves, hams and bi-ceps :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained calves, hams, glutes and tri-ceps and it looked like:

Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets with different weights. I love this machine and can really go for it so was a shaking mess after these sets.
Flat Bench DB Tibialis Raises... not going to lie I was little put off doing these due to the pretty girl doing quite aggressive hip thrusts in front of me in tight lycra pants :eek::D... 1 warm up set and 1 working set.
Seated Leg Curls... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets. The last working set were solely partial reps.
Cable Stuff Leg Deadlifts... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight.
Machine Glute Raise... 4 warm up set and 1 working set for each side of my booty.
Standing Reverse Cable Tri-cep Extensions supersetted with Overhand Extensions... 2 sets of 20 reps for both then 1 set of 15 reps for both (going heavier each set).
Standing Cable Tri-cep Extension... 1 working set of 13 reps.
Tri-cep Bodyweight Dips... 1 working set of 18 slow reps.
Machine Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set for 8 reps.
Back and Leg Stretches

Today most of my warm up sets were higher reps (usually 20 reps for the first 2 sets) just to change things up a little.

2moro I will train back and bi-ceps.

I have had 2 weightgain shakes today and I will have a 3rd later. So that is 1800 cals from shakes. I prefer whole food but it's needed for me now and I only see it helping me. I seem to digest the shakes very well. They contain a lot of protein so I always take extra bromelain with them.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been eating more pasta recently as I was getting fed up of rice. It's a nice change and I enjoy it a lot plus it keeps me looking full. I have also been eating more steak over the last few days but will go back to mainly chicken/turkey.

My last meal was shrimp, crayfish, avocado in a mango curry sauce and tasted amazing. I could have made it in to a nice looking plate but literally had that that alone with a side plate of egg pasta with green pesto sauce. The pasta was huge and about 250g carbs so I had about half. I have left the other half and will have that now with some chicken breast or I may even just have a protein shake :eek::D

Earlier I had some nice turkey breast fried in extra virgin coconut oil with spices. I also threw in some organic cashew nuts (about 50g fat) and fried them in the coconut oil with spices too. That tasted amazing so I am going to do more cashew meals like that.

No more MK but I still felt tired today. My pre workout definitely helped matters and I had a great training session. I trained back and bi-ceps...

Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 12 reps.
Bent Over DB Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set of 16 reps (about 5 partial reps).
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps.
Reverse Pec Deck... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 9 reps and about 3 partials.
Machine Row... 1 warm up set and 1 working set of 11 slow reps.
Lat Pulldown... 1 warm up set and 1working set of 11 reps.
One Armed Seated Cable Rows... 1 warm up set and 1 working set.
Seated Cable Rows... 1 working set of 8 reps.
Assisted Pull Ups... 2 working sets with 15 secs rest in between.
Lower Back Extensions... Pretty much one giant set going up in weight every 20-15 reps (about 100 reps total).
Standing One Armed Cable Curls... 1 warm up set of 20 reps.
Cable Curls failing on concentric, static hold and eccentric... 1 working set for each arm.
20kg plate Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Machine Curls... 1 warm up set and 3 working sets using different weights (going up each set).
Back Stretches.

So quite a lot of different exercises and working sets but it felt good. 2moro I will probably rest as my body needs it but I will see how I feel. My next training day will likely consist of calves and shoulders.

I have new syringes so I will restart my syntherol in my arms 2moro so that should be good. I will post updated pics. My arms look good in some angles and bad in others so I think if I add 2 inches they will look much better. I think I can do that in 1 months time with the help of syntherol.

I was taking 200mcg prami everynight but will lower that down to 100mcg then 50mcg and come off. I also have p5p that will hopefully help with my prolactin levels.

I haven't noticed a thing since I upped my GW-50156 dose to 20mg. It's so good on paper I will definitely try a new brand in the future to see if it makes a difference in my performance. Although I still need to get another blood test. If my HDL has risen significantly that is reason enough to use GW again.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I never tried pasta for a carb
Gonna try it out tomorrow
Log looks great man

Thanks. Some are put off by pasta due to the gluten but you find that in many things. Pasta is a great carb source as it tastes great and keeps me very full looking. Although there are 1001 types of pasta. I even have pea pasta sometimes which is gluten free and full of vitamins/minerals.

I usually go with a brown penne but swop things around all the time. I probably have about 5 different pastas in my cupboard now and been having spaghetti more recently. Cooking varies so just follow the instructions but boil it in salted water for a better taste. Let me know how you get on.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am feeling better and better. My appetite seems to be back too. I know my white blood cells were elevated (basophils, monocytes and overall count) last time which could indicate my body fighting off an infection, possible allergies or even just stress. My prolactin was also very high and I have been using prami to lower that. Regardless I am feel better so I just hope that continues to improve.

I set a new PR today and got 5 reps with 5 plates a side for the hammer strength shoulder press. I don't think I have done that in the past and it's the first time I have tried 5 plates in my new gym so I will call it a PR :D I trained calves and shoulders...

Cybex Calf Raise... right foot, left foot then both. Many warm up sets. Probably about 10 and about 6 working sets (2 right, left and both). 15 mins max training calves.
Warm up shoulders with light db's.
DB Shrugs... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set.
Machine Shoulder Press... 5 warm up sets and 1 working drop set... 5 plates for 5 reps, 4 plates for 4 reps, 3 plates for 10 reps and 2 plates for 15 slow reps.
Seated DB Front Raise... 1 warm up set and 1 working set.
Leaning Cable Lateral Raise... 1 warm up set and 1 working set for each side.
Machine Lateral Raise... 1 warm up set and 1 working set (brutal).
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working set of 22 reps.
Back Stretches and foam Rolling.

Pre workout I took 3ml synthetine, 7iu humalog, 150mcg ghrp-2 and 1.25 scoops of Musclemed's NO Bull.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had some updated pics taken about 45 mins post training. I need to shave but I am happy with my progress. I have hit 250 pounds at 6ft 2. I am 35 pounds up my my start weight and still relatively lean.

Really annoyed as I was pleased with these but they look crap when I upload them on the comp :eek: They have gone bright red. Anyway here they are and I will get better ones done soon.

hvro9f.jpg

w8uceg.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I destroyed my legs before. I decided to train hams and quads and left the rest out today. My workout looked like...

Cable Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 4 sets of 20-10 reps (nothing crazy)
Seated Leg Curls... 3 warm up sets and 4 working sets. First working set about 85% of the stack and the 2nd the full stack. The 3rd was 75% of the stack with partials. The 4th about 50% of the stack and partials on the concentric and eccentric. I stretched my hams between every working set.
Horizontal Leg Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 24 reps.
Squat Machine... 3 warm up sets and 3 working sets. All working sets were 20 slow and deep reps rest paused.
Kettleball Walking Lunges... 3 working sets going up in weight each set.

Post workout I ate entrecote steak with blueberry pasta. Next I had oats with synthepure whey isolate and organic chocolate powder. My next meal was steak with basmati rice and desiccated coconut. Here are 2 pics of the whole food meals. Nothing fancy and very messy but tasted amazing :)

free image hosting

Tomorrow I will train calves, hips and chest :)

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
oh my lord u just got me so hungry!

Glad to see u killing it Elvia!!!!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My sleep has been good recently but last night I fell asleep at about 10pm. I go to bed late so it's stupid when I do that as I know I will wake up very early. I woke up thinking let it at least be 4am and it was... 1am :eek: I couldn't sleep so have stayed up but starting to feel tired now it is 4:30am. I might just go the gym at 6:30 and stay awake and go to bed early later on. The gym open in 2 hours though :eek: I didn't train on Sunday so will be training calves, hips and chest today.

I am in a transition period in regards to aas and have upped the primo and lowered the test but will do so by more over the few weeks. Right now I am still injecting eod. I just did 2ml primo and 0.5ml test c in 1 syringe and 1ml npp and 0.2ml deca in another. So that works out at 700mg primo, 437.5mg test c, 350mg npp and 210mg deca.

I will be getting my prolactin levels tested soon. Until then I will be dosing the above but I may change things afterwards. I can tell my prolactin is still high. Depending upon the result I may consider dropping the npp and keeping the test and deca the same as now and upping the primo as planned. No matter what I will be upping the primo to 1.5ml ed it's just the other things I may change depending upon the result and how I feel in another week or 2. I am feeling much better now though.

All my aas are from Genotec and I get no pip even with larger injections. The npp is the only thing that I feel afterwards but I wouldn't call it pain. More of a very mild sting for about 1 hour then it goes away. 2ml primo and 0.5ml test c and I don't feel a thing so that's good and another reason I have decided to try high dosed primo.

Earlier I had a proper cheat meal which is rare for me now. I ordered 2 Dominos medium pizzas for me and my gf to share. For dessert I had a small tub of ice cream too.

I am visiting family soon for a few days and when I get back things will be more interesting and the foot will be pressed down in a way. I want to really grow over the next 2-3 months.

Gonna go shopping and for the next few days I want to have some meals similar to the pics I posted earlier. Every day will be 2 meals of beef and pineapple with rice and desiccated coconut. 1 egg meal and 1 chicken/turkey meal. The rest will be synthepure fruit smoothies or Universal Nutrition Real Gain shakes.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
desiccated coconut......That's why I love coming on here. I learn something new every time. :D Whats it taste like Elvia?

I destroyed my legs before. I decided to train hams and quads and left the rest out today. My workout looked like...

Cable Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 4 sets of 20-10 reps (nothing crazy)
Seated Leg Curls... 3 warm up sets and 4 working sets. First working set about 85% of the stack and the 2nd the full stack. The 3rd was 75% of the stack with partials. The 4th about 50% of the stack and partials on the concentric and eccentric. I stretched my hams between every working set.
Horizontal Leg Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 24 reps.
Squat Machine... 3 warm up sets and 3 working sets. All working sets were 20 slow and deep reps rest paused.
Kettleball Walking Lunges... 3 working sets going up in weight each set.

Post workout I ate entrecote steak with blueberry pasta. Next I had oats with synthepure whey isolate and organic chocolate powder. My next meal was steak with basmati rice and desiccated coconut. Here are 2 pics of the whole food meals. Nothing fancy and very messy but tasted amazing :)

free image hosting

Tomorrow I will train calves, hips and chest :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
desiccated coconut......That's why I love coming on here. I learn something new every time. :D Whats it taste like Elvia?

That pasta looks horrible but it tasted nice. Anyway desiccated coconut is just coconut with all the moisture taken out. So it tastes like dried coconut. If you like coconut you will love this in your rice. It's dry so gives a different texture and the taste is amazing. You should be able to buy it in many health food stores and some supermarkets.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I ended up booking a flight to see my parents. It's only for 4 days but I am thinking it's best holding off my syntherol log. I leave in 2 days and I booked it last minute as the flights come up very cheap. My arms aren't that big so I know syntherol will help them loads. I will post weekly pics. If I leave it it means I will be starting on Sunday so not long away. Arms are easy for me to do so I may even do ed injections if not it will be eod.

I am going to get ready for the gym. I had turkey breast with rice and desiccated coconut before. Pre workout I will have a synthepure smoothie with pineapple, mango and blueberries with water. Then 7IU humalog followed by 3ml synthetine and later 1 scoop of Musclemed's NO Bull. My intra shake will be 2 sccops of workout fuel with an extra 30g carbs from coconut sugar, 8g taurine, 5g arginine alpha ketoglutarate and 5g glutamine.

Have a good day everyone :)