©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

30 solid pounds in 6 months

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Things are great... well a part from nearly choking on a hazelnut before :eek::D I had a bowl with almonds and hazelnuts as a snack and was eating them too fast. Anyway training was great and consisted of...

Cybex Calf Raises... I started using my right foot, left foot and both with no weight, then 1 plate, 2 plates, 3 plates, 4 plates etc. When I got to 6 plates (3 per side) I started doing working sets then used both feet. So 3 working sets with 3, 4 and 5 plates a side. So 9 warm up sets and 6 working sets in total.
Flat Bench DB Tibialis Raises... 1 warm up set and 1 working set.
Hip Adductor Supersetted with Hip Abductor... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set for both.
Warm up with 3kg db's.
Machine Incline Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set.
Seated Chest Press... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with 3 plates a side. I can barely fit in this machine and it doesn't feel great so I don't push the weight.
Flat Bench DB Presses... 1 working set of 12 reps.
Seated Cable Flyes... 3 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 14 and 8 reps.
Standing Cable Ab Crunches... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Hanging Knee Raises... 1 working set.
Back and Leg Stretches with foam rolling.

2moro will be back and tri-ceps. I will probably throw in some hamstrings too.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am back from a trip to see my family. I trained hard in the UK but I did have a big night out and pretty much didn't eat for 2 days afterwards. I am 5 pounds down but that will come back quickly. That's it I have decided no more crazy nights out for me. I am more focused than ever right now and just looking forward to getting back on track. The short break has done me good.

When I was in the UK I had another blood test for cholesterol and prolactin. Very annoyed as my cholesterol is pretty much the same so no improvement. Therefore I will be making some dietary changes. It's also evidence the GW-50156 I recently used was bunk. I felt nothing from 20mg so knew that anyway but figured maybe it still helped my HDL levels but no nothing. I will try another brand in the near future though.

I plan to add more berries, nuts, seeds and greens into my diet and also lower my overall saturated fat intake. I will keep it to mainly whole eggs and what is in some nuts etc. Other fats will be high and I have posted many times on that in the past. I am just going to start eating more chicken/turken/tuna and less beef/coconut oïl.

My prolactin levels were double and something silly like 1200 so that needs to be addressed straightaway. I have dropped the npp and deca and had just added in 1.25mg bromocriptine every night. I will stick to this every night but may look at using cabergoline as it is slighly more user friendly.

My gf is sleeping so I will get my starting arm pics taken tomorrow and start my syntherol arm log in the night.

Everything else is fine I am just looking finding to getting back in the gym and eating on plan. It's good to be back :) I am aiming for 20-25 pounds in the next 6 weeks.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I feel great after training before. I was late so only had 45 mins but made it count. Originally I wanted to train longer (more body parts) so added a few random things in at the end.

Warm Up with 3kg db's
Machine Incline Chest Press... 3 warm up sets of 20, 15 and 12 reps. Then 1 working set of 11 slow reps.
Pec Deck... 3 warm up sets of 20,15 and 12 reps. Then 1 working set of 9 reps and a few partials.
Seated Cable Presses supersetted with Seated Cable Flyes... 2 warm up sets and 2 working sets for both.
Machine Tri-cep Extensions supersetted with Machine Preacher Curls... 3 warm up sets of 20, 15 and 12 reps for both. Then 1 working set for both.
Tri-cep Pushdown... 1 working set of 14 reps.
Calf Presses on the Horizontal Calf Press... 3 sets of 20 reps.
Hanging Knee Raises... 5 sets to failure with about 5-10 secs rest between sets.
Standing Cable Ab Crunches... 1 working set of 19 reps.
Back Stretches.

Tomorrow I will train legs and looking forward to it. My hormones at the moment are 2ml primo and 0.5ml test c eod. That equals 700mg primo and 437.5mg test c. Soon I will move up to 1.5ml primo and 0.25ml test c ed so a total of 1.05g primo and 437.5mg test c per week.

My gf is ill and in bed so I am going to take some arms pics myself then officially start my syntherol arm log. I will start off with 1ml in my inner and outer bi-cep heads so a total of 2ml per bicep. I have actually caught what she has but I am ok and hoping it will past. I have taken extra vitamin c and d to help matters.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I just got some arms pics done. They are looking off but I wanted to get them up. Some looked awful and I picked the best ones. It's hard to measure them with my tape measure but it states 17 inches which is pathetic. I am not going to go by size though and more on appearance. I am holding some water so I know I will look much better soon but once I started putting in the syntherol my arms will fill out and the vascularity will be pushed to the surface. A bit of a tan and less hair would help too but I am in offseason animal mode so don't really care :eek::D

23uviih.jpg

fz7xqp.jpg

2z8xczk.jpg

As mentioned earlier I will now start with 1ml in each bi-cep head and go from there. Hopefully I can gain an inch over the first 2 weeks. I think even 1 inch will make a big difference as my arms could do with a boost.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have just been sat here over an hour not really doing anything as I am that destroyed from my leg workout. I am going to start training a bit earlier when I can as I am always rushing. It turns out ok though as it makes sure I am very fast paced and really keep the intensity high. Really good workout tonight...

Cybex Calf Raise... 2 sets of 30 reps.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 4 warm up sets (20, 20, 15, 15) and 2 working sets with partials.
Flat Bench DB Tibialis Raises... 1 warm up set and 1 working set.
Machine Glute Raises... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set with the full weight rack for each side.
Seated Leg Curls... 4 warm up sets (25, 20, 15, 15) and 2 working sets (I think 14 and 8 reps).
Hamstring focused Hyper Extensions... 1 set of 20 reps.
Squat Machine... 5 sets of 20 reps with the last 3 being rest paused. These destroyed me.
Back Stretches... mainly just be lying on the floor not doing much :D

Pre workout I had 3ml synthetine, 6IU humalog, 1.25 scoops of musclemeds NO Bull and 3g creapure (3 tabs). I just added creapure into my stack and will be dosing 3g pre and post workout from now on.

Intra workout I had 2 scoops of workout fuel (hcbd's, peptopro, ibcaa's, coconut water, citrulline malate, beta alanine, beetroot extra).

On top of those 2 scoops I added 30g coconut sugar, 8g arginine alpha ketoglutarate, 8g taurine and 8g glutamine.

Post workout I had turkey breast and basmati rice.

Right now I am going to eat tuna and rice. I add various spices to the tuna and some maggi sauce then put the steamed rice on top and it tastes great.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Last night I done my first set of syntherol arm injections for my new cycle. I done 1ml in each bi-cep head so 2ml total per arm. As I have mentioned in the past arm injects are so much easier than calf ones. Calves are fine but it's just the time needed to set up and go through them all. I literally took 3 mins to set up and do all 4 bi-ceps shots and they went in easy. I never push the plunger down fast but with bi-ceps I don't have to go extra slow like I do with calves.

I am going to carry on with ed injections so will do my next set now. I will keep it at 1ml in each spot but will start moving up by 0.1ml each day. I have decided to add in a tri-cep injection to give a fuller overall look to my arm. I will just start with 1 and dose it at 1ml. No pip at all from shots last night so things are gtg. I used a larger needle to upload the syntherol and a 25G 5/8 pin for injections. I actually had to check that as I thought they were 26G so I will probably move to that as the smaller the G the better when pinning the same muscle everyday.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
hey dude, so on your recommendation I'm going to use that SARMs company and pick up some MK677 with the LGD. Why not, eh? The price difference between the MK677 solo and the one with the LGD isn't that significant, and it's always fun to try new drugs.

How do you find LGD 4033? I have no experience with it at all. Is it quite subtle or did you notice a difference? Or were you on too much gear to know if it was doing anything?

Cheers

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
hey dude, so on your recommendation I'm going to use that SARMs company and pick up some MK677 with the LGD. Why not, eh? The price difference between the MK677 solo and the one with the LGD isn't that significant, and it's always fun to try new drugs.

How do you find LGD 4033? I have no experience with it at all. Is it quite subtle or did you notice a difference? Or were you on too much gear to know if it was doing anything?

Cheers

Let me know how you get on with it. If I had to guess I would say 90%+ of the results I got from that product were due to the MK-677. Although when I used LGD-4033 in the past I was impressed with it. Nothing spectacular but I only used 10mg per day. The main things I noticed from LGD were aggression in the gym and I think it helped me put on a few solid pounds. I would like to experiment with higher doses of it just to see exactly what it can do. Although it's by no means something to rush out for especially if already using AAS. But as you stated the price difference isn't much so I felt it was worth buying the combo to try out too. Keep me updated with everything.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
No pip from my last syntherol injections but the needle did hurt quite a lot putting it in. I am using 25G ones now and last time injected closer to the elbow where my bi-ceps start. You guys know yourself some needles just feel different to others. I got these ones from a local seller and can feel them going in more. I am stocked up from sterile syringes so may swop over to those ones but it's nothing serious and my arms feel great. Even after 2 days of injections I notice more fullness and they feel harder too.

Even though I had trained 2 days in a row I wanted to still train yesterday. I figured do something with little impact on my cns so I though forearms and abs for a change. Anyway I got in about 7:15pm and was falling asleep and the gym shuts at 9:30pm so I just left it. I made the mistake of going to bed early (usually very late) so I was up at 3am wide awake :eek: I am going to train soon. I will dose syntherol pre workout and train arms and abs. I only usually train both for 5-10 mins at a time after larger body parts so I will give abs a good 30 mins to shock them and arms for even longer.

I wasn't going to use a pre workout yesterday but I definitely need one today as I am tired. I will also dose 6IU humalog and 3ml synthetine pre workout. I am going to change my insulin protocol soon and include more injections. It will be 5-6IU humalog 3 times daily about 5 days per week.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Let me know how you get on with it. If I had to guess I would say 90%+ of the results I got from that product were due to the MK-677. Although when I used LGD-4033 in the past I was impressed with it. Nothing spectacular but I only used 10mg per day. The main things I noticed from LGD were aggression in the gym and I think it helped me put on a few solid pounds. I would like to experiment with higher doses of it just to see exactly what it can do. Although it's by no means something to rush out for especially if already using AAS. But as you stated the price difference isn't much so I felt it was worth buying the combo to try out too. Keep me updated with everything.

Aye, I'll report back. I'm a huge fan of MK677 and, like you, am expecting mostly just the benefits from that, but a little sprinkling of LGD 4033 couldn't hurt, I suppose.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The pump from using syntherol pre workout was ridiculous. The small dose of insulin and intra carbs/water definitely help but I can tell the difference. I get the same in my calves when I would dose it pre workout. It hurts it's that good. They stayed pumped up long after training too. I think after tonight that will be 4 sets of injections so far.

I will post updated pics after 7 sets of injections. I will keep note of the size increase but I am not too bothered about measurement as I know they will get bigger. It's more the look and fullness I am after. But sure they need to get bigger to match my waist :eek::D I will measure them after 7 sets of injections but I can already see they are bigger.

Yesterday as mentioned I trained arms and abs. I need to be careful with my back as it went a little when I was brushing my teeth of all of things and pre workout too :eek: That could be from the squat machine and going deep down with a decent amount of weight for higher reps. I have also started doing knee/leg raises as well as occasional hyper extensions so all of these can trigger it. I have also strained my upper back and woke up today very sore. Perhaps that happened during overhead tri-cep extensions or similar. Today I had an off day and I will use the rumble roller on my back. They are both reoccurring injuries so I just have to monitor things and take it easier if they ever come back. The rest of my body is fine and I want to start pushing things to the max. Although my joints are surprisingly dry so I will stop my exemestane for a bit and use other methods to help things. Once I start the Somastim HGH that should hopefully help things out too :)

Yesterday I took 5-6IU humalog 3 times but most days it will be twice. I need to order more slin pins as I will be going through a lot with the new hgh and slin protocol. I am also going to order some Carnivor Mass as my new weightgainer as I want to switch to beef isolate to mix things up. I will drink that after some slin shots due to the macro breakdown.

My last meal was pork with egg pasta just to change things up. Generally though turkey/chicken are superior to pork so most of my meat meals I consume will be those two. I only have pork every few weeks just for taste. I am eating less beef now but still had some with steamed rice and vegetables post workout yesterday.

I am going to inject primo tonight so have moved to ed injections of 1.5ml. I combine that with 0.2ml test c so that means my aas will now be at 1.05g primo e and 350mg test c. I am going to carry on with that dose for the next few weeks. I may switch the test over to test e at 0.2ml so 420mg per week and of course primo will be upped to 1.4g at some point in the future. I haven't put a date on things but I think this cycle will end in June then I will cruise on very low test (10-20mg per day).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am having a 2nd off day which will do me good. It feels like someone has punched my upper back about 20 times in a row. It happens every few months and nothing major. It feels much better now and never lasts for more than about 5 days. I am eager to get back into the gym.

I shaved most of my body and look leaner for it. Truth be told I would leave it but the sauna/steam room in my gym is mixed so it's not a great look having a massive hairy back when there are loads of pretty girls in bikinis :eek::D

My appetite is still not great so I am using shakes to compensate. By reason of me eating less meat I always make sure it is top quality stuff that definitely makes a difference. Before I had a chicken and pasta dish and the chicken alone cost me $10 just for the 1 plate :eek: I definitely couldn't do that more than twice per day. I can get canned tuna for very cheap so I am having a tuna meal everyday with rice. Then I usually have a cottage cheese meal with nuts and maybe some fruit so that is 3-4 meals. Eggs go down easily for me so that is another meal. Today I had 6 whole eggs with some blood orange and pineapple for breakfast.

So I have plenty of protein sources to choose from besides meat when I will be upping my intake or in times I struggle to get meat down. This is a new problem for me and I have ate much more in the past with no issues. I am upping protein/calories now so that will be in the form of a 2nd egg or tuna meal. I always go to bed now with a weightgain shake too. I usually drink about half before sleeping then the other half if I wake up in the night or first thing in the morning.

Since starting synthetine my vascularity has come out much more. I am looking forward to the next month as I plan to gain much more size. Over the last week I have been using 1.25mg bromocriptine pre bed from Genotec to lower my prolactin levels so I am curious how they will be next time I get tested. I have also dropped the deca and npp to help matters. Bromo is fine for me and I feel good from it. I can sometime feel a bit odd about 20 mins post dosing but so far so good.

I didn't do any syntherol injections yesterday but will be doing 1.1ml in 2 spots in each bi-cep and 1 spot in each tri-cep tonight. As I mentioned earlier my plan is to do ed/eod injections which means pretty much everyday but I don't stress if I miss a day because even an eod protocol should be extremely effective. I don't want to over do things and fill them up too fast as I can already see a difference. I will be doing this over a longer period than the typical syntherol arm cycle. I will stick to it because quite frankly arms are easy for me to do. Calves are great but all the pinning can get annoying but the results are definitely worth it.

2moro I will be training calves, back and bi-ceps :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Earlier I trained back and felt like a machine. Just over 1 scoop of Redcon1's Total War and I was amped up. My arms feel constantly pumped from this syntherol and I am made up so far. Pre workout I also dosed 6IU humalog and 3ml synthetine with 3g creapure. Like most back sessions I like to start high and work my way down...

DB Shrugs... 4 warm up sets of 30, 25, 20 and 15 reps and 1 working set with 40kg db's for 19 reps. My gym only goes up to 40kg db's which are light for me so I squeeze and pause at the top of every rep to make things as hard as possible.
Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes... 3 sets of 20 reps going up in weight each set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 20 reps and a few partials.
Seated Lat Pulldown (separate handles)... 2 warm up sets of 20 and 15 reps and 1 working set of 12 reps. Then 1 pump side for both sides.
Machine Rows... 1 working set of 14 reps.
Seated Cable Rows (medium hammer grip)... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 8 reps.
Hyper Extensions... 3 sets of 20, 20 and 15 reps.
Machine Preacher Curls... only had about 5 mins left so I done about 8 sets with no more than 10 secs rest between sets. I moved up in weight then back down asnd played about with partial reps and static holds etc.
Back Stretches and Foam Rolling for a few mins.

I didn't train calves today so 2moro it will be calves and shoulders and maybe a little tri-ceps.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
A couple of hours post workout I was sat with my gf and felt really full so I asked her to take some quick pics. I wanted them further away and in normal light to see if I looked thicker. I am very happy with how they have come out as I think they show a bigger difference. Sorry about the mess :eek: 6ft 2 and 251 pounds so 36 pounds up from the start.

2ikaxky.jpg

2lnhliw.jpg

11sf0wp.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I barely slept the other night but still trained in the morning. My sleep has been good but I fell asleep at 9pm and woke up at 12:15am and couldn't get back to sleep so stayed up all night. I have had a good sleep last night though so today will train chest and quads.

Yesterday I trained calves, shoulders and tri-ceps. It was high volume for a change and getting as much blood into the muscle as possible. Calves and tri-ceps were fast but for shoulders about 8 different exercises and many sets.

My trap is still giving me issues and I felt it go a bit when doing barbell upright rows with 1 plate a side. But there will be no resting in my pusuit of size :D Obviously training injured is not good at all but I am fine and know it's not serious just annoying.

My strength was effected as I only got about 10 reps with 4 plates a side on the machine shoulder press. I want to beat my reps for 5 plates a side but realized that wouldn't happen so stopped at 4 plates.

I have had 2 meals so far and they are pictured below.

6 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil. Raspberry and Blueberry salad drizzled in walnut oil...

vi1y1f.jpg

Organic Oats, 2 scoops of chocolate whey, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 sliced banana...

2ephbn8.jpg

Pre workout I will eat steak, onions, tomatoes and long grain rice.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
As mentioned I have been feeling sick so I had an off day today and may have another 2moro. I also didn't inject anything yesterday and I slept a lot today. I feel like I wasted a saturday but it was needed. I slept 1pm till 8pm after sleeping in the night too :eek: I feel like vomiting as I type this but pushing through. My white blood count was up last time like my body is fighting an infection. I have also had a rash around my eyes for awhile now and it seems to have gotten worse recently. Everything would suggest I am run down but I know there is more to it and I am sure I will be gtg soon.

I woke up today with no appetite at all. I have been eating clean all the time and figured maybe a treat at the local Turkish place would help. I walked there fasted to get my appetite up and had an amazing meal. Getting all those calories done me some good but I don't feel better for it. Below is what I ate plus they brought over loads of Turkish bread after the pic. The plate was huge so this was a lot of calories and well over 100g protein (chicken, lamb, donner, sausage etc). I had a selection of sauces on the side too. I purposely ordered fries instead of rice and they tasted amazing :D

358nxfn.jpg

On Thurs I trained chest and quads. Chest were pressing and fly movements using free weights and ending with free motion machines which feel great. For quads I mainly done high rep leg extensions and horizontal leg press. I destroyed myself and struggled home then had a weightgain shake and fell asleep.

On Friday I trained calves, hamstrings and finished with back. I abused my calves set after set. Hams were mainly seated leg curls supersetted with ham focused hyper extensions. I closed my eyes for the leg curls and focused on squeezing every rep. Then I done 4 warm up and 1 working set for machine glute raises. I finished with just assisted pull ups for back but pushed it. I done 10 sets to failure (rotating hand grips) with 10-20 seconds rest between sets. I done them assisted due to the tiny rest periods and wanting to get over 5 reps each set.

I was going to train arms today but had it off. If I train 2moro/Sun I will just stick to arms so nothing too taxing on the cns. I will see how I feel 2moro as I may have another day off.

My arms are looking fuller and fuller which is good. They are also more vascular. I am still at 1.1ml per injection site. I will post some updated pics in a few days. I am down to 246 pounds though but no surprise and the weight will come back and fast.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I just injected 1.5ml primo and 0.2ml test and took 1.25mg bromocriptine. Anyway I was in my cupboard and noticed synthelamin. It's the only synthetek product I didn't carry on using. But the only reason I stopped was it seemed to make me break out on my face. I figured it should give me a boost and help with my appetite so it's worth another try. If it happens again I will just stop it. It saves the bottle going to waste as I only used it a few times ages ago and left it. I just done 2ml in my right rear delt so let's hope it gives me a good boost in appetite, energy, well being and vascularity :) Any of of those 4 would be good and the more the better.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have some supplements on the way. Gonna rotate to Carnivor Mass for my weightgainer plus I have Nutrex's Postlift for intra training. The Carnivor Mass has more carbs per serving and that suits me as I want to up carbs slightly to add to fullness. I haven't been using slin like I mentioned and mainly just pre workout. I am super sensitive to it so can feel off sometimes. Whilst training I am fine but taking it at other times even with carbs I can still feel off. Although I will put more effort into staying consistent with it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Lot's of updates so I will do it in 2 stages. Yesterday was more of the same and me not feeling right all day. I went food shopping and was gone awhile. I have some protein bars so always take one out as a snack if I will be gone for a few hours. I was on the bus coming back and had the protein bar with some blackberries thinking I would eat again about 1 hour later (1 hour pre training). Anyway even after just 250 calories my appetite was gone and I was feeling sick but figured go the gym and I will feel better. I left for the gym over 2 hours after eating that small snack. I always eat about 1 hour pre training so I was feeling a bit flat and not my best.

I haven't used a pre workout for a few days but was tired so I decided to just go with 1 scoop of The Curse which is about 150mg caffeine so not a lot. Due to feeling a bit empty I added 1 scoop of 5% Full as Fuck I have left in my cupboard for ages. FAF is ridiculous and the pump I got was the best in months (pretty much since I last used it). I am going to order it again in a minute it is that good. Night and day difference from other pump products I have used. My workout consisted of...

Calf Presses... 2 sets of 40 reps with the 2nd being rest paused.
One Armed Cable Underhand Tri-cep Extensions... 3 sets of 20, 20 and 15 reps with each arm.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 3 sets of 20, 20 (rp) and 15 reps (rp) with minimal rest.
One Armed Cable Bi-cep Curls... 3 sets of 20, 20 and 15 reps with each arm.
DB Hammer Curls... 3 sets of 20, 15 and 15 reps with the last being rest paused with 30kg db's.
Smith Close Grip Bench Press... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set with 3 plates a side for 10 reps.
EZ Preacher Curls... 1 working set for 18 slow reps.
Cable Bi-cep Technique for 1 working set... includes 1 set to failure on the concentric then 1 static hold to failure and 1 set to failure on the eccentric portion.
Cable Tri-cep Technique... same as the above but for the 2nd portion I held it at peak contraction then with my arm bent 90 degrees until failure.
Hanging Knee Raises... I didn't have much time so I done 3 quick sets to failure.
Back stretches for 2 mins.

I just decided to really blast my arms yesterday and it felt great. As I knew I had a great training session and felt amazing but no surprise when that wore off about 1 hour post training I felt awful again :eek::D I ended up eating homemade chicken soup post workout and fell asleep :eek:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I obviously haven't been feeling good recently so I am trying to find the root cause. Usually removing one variable is best but as I want it to go asap I removed a few things yesterday hoping to see an improvement. It could be the aas but it's not like I am abusing myself and I want to grow so I have left things the same for now (1.05g primo and 350mg test c).

Yesterday I stopped bromocriptine and my multi vitamin to start with. In the past animal pak made me feel off until I removed a certain tablet. I later tried a high dosed multi vitamin from GoNutrition that made me feel off so dropped it. Last time I was in the UK I noticed wellman multi vitamin I have used in the past so I started it. Just incase it is having an effect I stopped it yesterday. Bromocriptine I have started and stopped a few times and it feels fine but it is strong and can come with side effects so I dropped that too.

Over the next few days I will see if there is a difference. Today I woke up with an appetite and feeling much better. I do feel a bit ill now though. The only thing I have taken is my small dose of citalopram I have used for years. Some brands treat me differently than others so I will monitor things and find another brand/batch if needed. So just 2 removals for now but there will be more if the problem persists. The next thing on the list will be primo back down to 350mg and npp back in at 350mg.

As mentioned previously I did start synthelamin the other day so that could have had a positive effect on my appetite. This also bring me onto my next point. As mentioned in the past it has had an instant effect on my skin for the worse. Literally within 1 day I have developed acne on the back on my head and 2 spots on my back. This is 100% the vitamin b12 as it happened last time. There is tonnes of data online showing the link between vitamin b12 and acne. Whilst the majority say they don't get it many do and it is usually severe. I already noticed acne and rosacea on my face after 1 dose and about 2 days. The science behind it is uncertain but it's very common. Vitamin b12 alters skin bacteria and it pumps out inflammatory molecules that are known to cause acne. Many also believe it's down to it's detoxifying of homocysteine.

I have decided to stick it out as I want the benefits of detoxifying homocysteine as that could help with my cholesterol (homocysteine oxidizes LDL cholesterol ). Moreover it's effects on hemoglobin levels and transporting oxygen to improve nutrient shuttling, workout performance and vascularity. High homocysteine negatively effects nitric oxide levels in the blood. All in all it should improve my health, energy and performance. I will keep an end on my hemoglobin and hematocrit through blood work as I don't want them to get too high for obvious reasons.

I started with 2ml synthelamin but will lower than to 1ml every 3 days for now. Although if the acne gets worse I will stop it as I can't be bothered with acne in my 30's and the chances of increased scarring on my back. I should add I have isotretinoin (accutane) on hand but it's counterproductive using it with vitamin b12. Accutane decrease systemic vitamin B12 levels so should effect the absorption of synthelamin. I will just carry on with the lower dose and see how I am in 1 week.