©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

30 solid pounds in 6 months

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
To celebrate feeling back to normal I just destroyed my back (with calves and abs). A much longer session than usual but it felt good. This was literally 2 hours long and I hit rear delts hard to begin with. I won't be training this long again so it was a one off.

Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 2 sets of 40 reps... I was failing on about 25 on the 2nd set but pushed through without stopping.
Warm up shoulders etc with db's
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Raises... 2 sets of 30 reps using 3 different grips for 10 reps each. Then 2 warm up sets with heavier weight and less reps and finishing with 1 working set with 18kg db's.
Bent Over Rear Delt Raises... 1 working set with 16kg db's.
Reverse Pec Deck... 2 warm up sets and 1 working drop set with 4 drops starting with the full weight rack.
Standing Cable Rear Delt Flyes... 1 warm up set and 2 working sets with the last being a drop set with 2 drops.
Standing Rope Face Pulls... 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 2 working sets with 30kg db's for slow reps.
Lat Pulldowns... 3 warm up sets consisting of right side down, left side down and normal (both arms) for 5 reps each. 2 working sets with the full weight rack and the first being a medium grip and the last being a wide grip.
Freemotion One armed Lat Pulldown... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set for each arm.
Machine Rows... 1 working set of 15 reps.
Seated Cable Rows using close hammer grip... 3 warm up sets and 1 working drop set with 3 drops starting with the full weight rack.
Lower Back Extensions... about 150 reps with minimal breaks going nice and slow with light weight.
Standing Cable Crunches... 2 sets of 25 reps.
Hanging Knee Raises... 5 sets to failure with minimal rest in between sets.
Decline Bench Leg and Knee Raises supersetted... 3 sets of each.
Back Stretches

I had an intra shake of 2 scoops of workout fuel (hbcd's, peptopro, ibcaa's, coconut water etc) plus 8g arginine, 8g taurine and 8g glutamine. Post workout was an Animal Mass shake. It's about 30 mins later and I am about to eat steak, mushrooms, tomatoes and pasta. I am destroyed from training but feel really good :)

I also done a set of syntherol arm injections pre training. I done 1.1ml in my inner and outer bi-cep and 1.1ml in each tri-cep. I went for a walk pre workout up hill so we can call that my cardio :D Here is a pic...

23sytfn.jpg

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
To celebrate feeling back to normal I just destroyed my back (with calves and abs). A much longer session than usual but it felt good. This was literally 2 hours long and I hit rear delts hard to begin with. I won't be training this long again so it was a one off.

Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 2 sets of 40 reps... I was failing on about 25 on the 2nd set but pushed through without stopping.
Warm up shoulders etc with db's
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Raises... 2 sets of 30 reps using 3 different grips for 10 reps each. Then 2 warm up sets with heavier weight and less reps and finishing with 1 working set with 18kg db's.
Bent Over Rear Delt Raises... 1 working set with 16kg db's.
Reverse Pec Deck... 2 warm up sets and 1 working drop set with 4 drops starting with the full weight rack.
Standing Cable Rear Delt Flyes... 1 warm up set and 2 working sets with the last being a drop set with 2 drops.
Standing Rope Face Pulls... 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 2 working sets with 30kg db's for slow reps.
Lat Pulldowns... 3 warm up sets consisting of right side down, left side down and normal (both arms) for 5 reps each. 2 working sets with the full weight rack and the first being a medium grip and the last being a wide grip.
Freemotion One armed Lat Pulldown... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set for each arm.
Machine Rows... 1 working set of 15 reps.
Seated Cable Rows using close hammer grip... 3 warm up sets and 1 working drop set with 3 drops starting with the full weight rack.
Lower Back Extensions... about 150 reps with minimal breaks going nice and slow with light weight.
Standing Cable Crunches... 2 sets of 25 reps.
Hanging Knee Raises... 5 sets to failure with minimal rest in between sets.
Decline Bench Leg and Knee Raises supersetted... 3 sets of each.
Back Stretches

I had an intra shake of 2 scoops of workout fuel (hbcd's, peptopro, ibcaa's, coconut water etc) plus 8g arginine, 8g taurine and 8g glutamine. Post workout was an Animal Mass shake. It's about 30 mins later and I am about to eat steak, mushrooms, tomatoes and pasta. I am destroyed from training but feel really good :)

I also done a set of syntherol arm injections pre training. I done 1.1ml in my inner and outer bi-cep and 1.1ml in each tri-cep. I went for a walk pre workout up hill so we can call that my cardio :D Here is a pic...

23sytfn.jpg
Shit. What a workout brother!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Most healthy people are not deficient in vitb12 as it's readily available through nutrition. So it's never usually needed unless you want the performance advancing benefits. Obviously this excludes people who are deficient such as anemia sufferers and there are many.

I have never had my b12 levels tested but perhaps past accutane usage lowered my levels. I didn't feel like this last time I tried synthelamin (a few injections). I am 2 injections in and the difference is crazy. Plus I know it is the b12 as I can't remember feeling like this before. I haven't had any stimulants and I have been sat at my computer for over 4 hours moving my feet and swinging my legs under the desk :D Literally full of energy and my appetite is back and I feel great. I wasn't like this before dropping the multi-vitamin (reason I felt sick).

My first injection was 2ml but due to the breakout my 2nd was 1ml and I am going to stick with that every 3 days for the foreseeable future.

Gonna have a protein smoothie now made with pineapple, oats, berries, psyllium husk and water. Then get ready for the gym and hit it hard. Not that I need it but I may go with 1 scoop of Musclemed's NO Bull today :)

Does anyone else feel similar from vit b12 injections?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Feeling good today but didn't post last night as I went to bed early. I trained calves, quads and chest. That's an unusual order of bodyparts and a total one off just to mix things up. It's not optimal simply because everytime I train quads I really push it and it takes a lot out of me so I was feeling a bit off afterwards (totally normal for me after high rep squats). I still had a great training session though...

Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 3 sets of 40 reps with the last 2 being rest paused. I have started the last few workouts this way and I have upped the weight on the final 1-2 sets so I will be aiming to progress in strength/endurance over time. These hurt badly :eek:
Leg Extensions... 6 sets of 30 reps going up in weight each set. The last set was rest paused.
Squat Machine... 3 sets of 30 reps with the last 2 being rest paused :eek::D
Warm up shoulders/chest with light db's.
Machine Chest Press... 3 warm up sets of 20, 15 and 12 reps and 1 working set of 12 reps using slow negatives.
Plated loaded Chest Press... 2 warm up sets of 20 and 15 reps then 4 working sets with 15 secs rest between sets. Only 2 plates a side so perfect reps squeezing hard on every rep.
Free Motion Chest Press (holding handles with a close/hammer grip) rotated with Free Motion Chest Flyes... about 4 sets of each using 20-15 reps at first and later 12-10 reps.
Back Stretches

My quads and chest were pumped up to the max post workout and felt great. I used lighter weight last night and really felt the targeted muscles work. I get a much better pump/feel training (especially chest) like this. I feel training like this has helped my chest development more than super heavy pressing. Obviously super heavy pressing with great form has helped significantly. However I feel the super heavy pressing has helped more for overall upper body strength/power and size but the lighter (still fairly heavy) has brought my chest out more. Since I started lowering the weight for some movements and really focusing on the squeezing and making my chest work through each entire rep it has improved much more.

I had an intra shake and finished it whilst walking home then ate a big meal post workout and fell asleep. My post workout meal was 1 can of tuna with spices added with about 80g carbs from rice on top, then 1 tin of heinz beans on top. In total that's about 70g protein, 130g carbs (20g sugar), 3g fat and 18g fibre. Can't get more simple but it tasted amazing.

Gonna go out now as I have lot's to do. Then later I will train calves, hamstrings and shoulders. Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have lowered my primo dose to 1ml ed so 700mg per week. That combined with 50mg test c per day so 350mg per week. So that is 1050mg total gear per week. My main target is just getting enough clean food in me to grow now. I may add npp back in but I haven't decided. I will see how I go over the next few weeks. I didn't eat much when I was ill so I am only going to grow now my appetite is back.

I want to add I don't use that much gear but I am not a low dose preacher... far from it. If high test didn't make me feel awful I would probably try 3 grams of test. So I am not opposed to using higher doses I just don't think they are needed especially if eating and training consitently. The most I have ever done was about 2 1/2 grams total per week of test and deca with adrol. In fact maybe after a break and in the winter I will do something like 700mg test, 700mg nandrolone and 700mg adrol to kickstart.

Anyway I am training most days so I had a rest day yesterday and it done me good. I fell asleep very early and had about 10 hours sleep so great. My neck is still giving me issues and I can't turn my head fully left so I figured take shoulders easy before. But after warming up and with my pre workout in full effect I thought fuck that and I destroyed myself and it felt amazing. My neck even feels better now for it :D I trained calves, hamstrings and shoulders...

Cybex Calf Raises... 3 sets of 40 reps... sometimes I may write 20 or 40 reps and it's not rest paused but I fail at 40 (like today on the last set). I may have reached 45 normal reps but I slow them down and make them burn so by 35 I am failing and I push through to get to the number. Otherwise numbers mean nothing to me and I just concentrate on form and failing when I fail. On other days most of my 40 rep calf sets are rest paused so I am failing multiple times in the one set.
Seated Leg Curls... 5 warm up sets of 20, 20, 15, 12 and 10 reps then 2 working sets with the last being a drop set with 4 drops (and partials on every drop) :eek::D
Hamstring focused Hyper Extensions... 4 sets of 15 reps supersetted with sets 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the above leg curls.
Warm up shoulders with 3kg db's.
Machine Shoulder Press (supinated grip)... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 15 slow reps.
Plate Loaded Shoulder Press (hammer grip)... 4 warm up sets and 1 working drop set with 3 drops. 5 plates a side for 5 reps, 4 plates for 4 reps, 3 plates for about 11 reps and 2 plates for about 13 reps with partials. I couldn't lift my arms up for 5 mins after this drop set.
Machine Lateral Raises... 2 warm up sets of 20 reps then 5 working sets with 10 deep breathes between each set. This machine feels great and I can push it to the max.
Back and leg stretches with foam rolling.

Next I will train glutes with some hip ab/adductors and maybe arms.

Syntherol is going well and I am injecting eod now. I am up to 1.2ml in both heads of each bi-cep and 1.2ml in each tri-cep. I will post some pics very soon.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been going to bed early and getting up early so in a much better routine now. I ended up training yesterday and had a great workout. I planned to finish with arms my kept it just at tri-ceps. So my workout consisted of glutes, abductors, adductors, tri-ceps and abs...

Machine Glute Raises... 5 warm up sets of 20, 20, 15, 12, 10 reps and 1 working set (about 14) for each side.
Hip Abductors supersetted with Hip Adductors... 5 warm up sets of 20, 20, 15, 12 and 10 reps and 2 working sets for both.
Tricep Pushdowns... 6 fast paced warm up sets of 20, 20, 20, 20, 15 and 12 reps plus 1 working set of 15 slow reps with the full weight rack. I don't usually do full weight rack pushdowns now and if I do I usually put them as about the 3rd exercise so as they were the 1st I made sure to warm up my elbows first with many warm up sets.
Close Grip Smith Presses... 2 warm up sets of 25 and 15 reps and 1 working set with 3 plates a side for 9 reps.
Overhead Barbell Extensions... 2 set of 20 slow reps.
Rope Pushdowns... 1 warm up set and 2 working sets.
Machine Extensions... 3 warm up sets and 1 working sets. I actually supersetted these with some of the hanging knee raises below.
Hanging Knee Raises... 3 sets of about 15 reps.
Machine Ab Twists... 2 sets of 15 reps for each side.
Cable Oblique Twists (wood choppers)... 2 sets of 15 reps for each side.
Hanging Leg Raises... 1 set to failure.
Back stretches.

I ordered some new supplements and they came the other day :)

w14bx3.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going good and I am bulkier a.k.a... fatter but I am happy. I just need to control my waist. I had another mammoth Turkish meal yesterday so that didn't help matters. I was very tired last night so I went to bed at 8:30pm. As a result I didn't go the gym but the day break has done me good and it means I can really push the intensity today when I train back and bi-ceps.

I have done something which may make me struggle again but I wanted the fullness and didn't want it to go to waste. I added in my other MK-677 caps last night and they are dosed at 20mg. I don't know how good the brand is though but they are not bunk as this morning I struggled getting out of bed. They also make my tinnitus worse which is interesting and something I noticed in the past but wasn't 100%. My tinnitus pretty much went away for a few weeks and I woke up today and it was back and MK-677 is the only thing I have added. I will see how I feel over the next few days but I feel good now but I am sure the fatigue will hit in soon. The main reason I added them are my issues receiving hgh. I won't go into the full details but they were sent and received then resent and stopped and sent back. I will be collecting them from my parents when they finally get back there.

My cycle as of now is...

350mg test c per week (0.2ml ed)
700mg primo per week (1ml per day)
20mg MK-677 per day

I have lots to do today but will be back later and catch up with everything. I hope everyone has been well. Today I will change grips around and do more working sets for specific back exercises (mainly machines). I may do some heavy shrugs as my back feel better. I will likely do 5 sets to failure of pull ups to finish off. Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am destroyed so gonna go to bed now. I will catch up with everything tomorrow. I just took some quick unpumped arm pics to update. I will get better pics taken soon but they are definitely growing.

6p2ezl.jpg

o9fszo.jpg

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
I am destroyed so gonna go to bed now. I will catch up with everything tomorrow. I just took some quick unpumped arm pics to update. I will get better pics taken soon but they are definitely growing.

6p2ezl.jpg

o9fszo.jpg
Looking good

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Lot's to update about. Firstly I trained calves, back, bi-ceps and abs last night. I got to the gym feeling great and just thought let's really push my body and ended up training for 2 1/2 hours straight. I am not even gonna try and write out my workout but it had a bit of everything in and was very intense. Although I did really focus on machine rows, cable rows/pulldowns and db pullovers.

Today I trained calves, chest, triceps and abs. I trained earlier so was feeling a bit tight and the previous nights efforts could be felt. But I still had an amazing workout. I started with leg press calf presses for 2 sets of 40 reps. This is the first time I have done these at this gym because it's very awkward to do calf presses on their leg press. I tried the other week and stopped but I tried again today using different foot postions and they ended up feeling great. They have a horizontal leg press that I usually use but I will be rotating between the 2 from now on. I also done 2 sets of flat bench db tibialis raises for 40 reps. I couldn't walk properly for about 10 mins so I hit them good. I think I failed on about 30 reps but still managed to get to 40 reps for both exercises.

For chest I used db's for a change. I bascially just done presses (db, machine and cable/freemotion and flyes (pec deck and cable/freemotion and the chest pump was incredible. Tri-ceps were a mixture of pushdowns, db overhead and lying extensions and bodyweight tri-cep dips. For abs it was very short and mainly leg raises and some cable crunches.

It's great to have an appetite again. I literally rushed home as I was that hungry after training plus I had an intra shake too. I am going through meals easily now and can see the difference already. The synthelamin and now the mk-677 have made a massive difference. I can already see the difference in 2 days of mk-677. I am much fuller and the pumps are incredible. I am expecting a miracle because I know the fatigue will get worse (like everytime) I am just hoping it doesn't. MK-677 is one of the best things ever but in the past on around day 4-5 (over 15mg) is when it becomes unbearable. I am feeling very tired now but so far it is manageable but I am only 2-3 days in.

I am training calves at the start of every workout now. I have done this in the past for over year and will do the same for the entire year of 2017. I did have 2 training days off last week though. My feet started really hurting and they are sore again but nothing major. It's simply a byproduct of pushing your calves so hard so frequently. I only do a few sets each day but I really make them count. I can definitely see a difference since starting. I will use some syntherol in the summer but right now going to leave it out and just concentrate on my arms. They are responding great to only small amounts. I don't want to overdo them and just use it as a tool for extra fullness and some size. Although I will be upping the volume for more size soon. They must be about 1.5 inches bigger since I started.

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
Lot's to update about. Firstly I trained calves, back, bi-ceps and abs last night. I got to the gym feeling great and just thought let's really push my body and ended up training for 2 1/2 hours straight. I am not even gonna try and write out my workout but it had a bit of everything in and was very intense. Although I did really focus on machine rows, cable rows/pulldowns and db pullovers.

Today I trained calves, chest, triceps and abs. I trained earlier so was feeling a bit tight and the previous nights efforts could be felt. But I still had an amazing workout. I started with leg press calf presses for 2 sets of 40 reps. This is the first time I have done these at this gym because it's very awkward to do calf presses on their leg press. I tried the other week and stopped but I tried again today using different foot postions and they ended up feeling great. They have a horizontal leg press that I usually use but I will be rotating between the 2 from now on. I also done 2 sets of flat bench db tibialis raises for 40 reps. I couldn't walk properly for about 10 mins so I hit them good. I think I failed on about 30 reps but still managed to get to 40 reps for both exercises.

For chest I used db's for a change. I bascially just done presses (db, machine and cable/freemotion and flyes (pec deck and cable/freemotion and the chest pump was incredible. Tri-ceps were a mixture of pushdowns, db overhead and lying extensions and bodyweight tri-cep dips. For abs it was very short and mainly leg raises and some cable crunches.

It's great to have an appetite again. I literally rushed home as I was that hungry after training plus I had an intra shake too. I am going through meals easily now and can see the difference already. The synthelamin and now the mk-677 have made a massive difference. I can already see the difference in 2 days of mk-677. I am much fuller and the pumps are incredible. I am expecting a miracle because I know the fatigue will get worse (like everytime) I am just hoping it doesn't. MK-677 is one of the best things ever but in the past on around day 4-5 (over 15mg) is when it becomes unbearable. I am feeling very tired now but so far it is manageable but I am only 2-3 days in.

I am training calves at the start of every workout now. I have done this in the past for over year and will do the same for the entire year of 2017. I did have 2 training days off last week though. My feet started really hurting and they are sore again but nothing major. It's simply a byproduct of pushing your calves so hard so frequently. I only do a few sets each day but I really make them count. I can definitely see a difference since starting. I will use some syntherol in the summer but right now going to leave it out and just concentrate on my arms. They are responding great to only small amounts. I don't want to overdo them and just use it as a tool for extra fullness and some size. Although I will be upping the volume for more size soon. They must be about 1.5 inches bigger since I started.
Elvia

How much syntherol are you administering in your arms?

What's your protocol? (Pre/post, frequency etc)

DM

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Elvia

How much syntherol are you administering in your arms?

What's your protocol? (Pre/post, frequency etc)

DM

I started at 1ml in my inner and outer bi-ceps heads. Then on day 2 I decided to add 1ml into my tri-cep. I moved up to 1.1ml and now 1.2ml. I am only injecting eod now. So very small amounts but I respond very well and it's enough for growth without being over the top. The added fullness alone is incredible even with low doses. Although if I wanted pure size I would move up by 0.1ml every injection day and move up to about 2.5ml per injection site. I would dose it ed-eod and mainly go on feel but it's easy to rotate both muscles. I dose it either pre bed or pre workout but ideally pre workout with some arm pump workouts would be ideal.

I noticed your mk-677 post. As I have mentioned in here it's amazing but the fatigue is horrible and it should only get worst as it builds up in your system. Although many seem to adjust after approx 2 weeks but I am not one of them and continue to struggle. I would strongly urge you to stay at 10mg as it will build up and you will still get great results with the fatigue being manageable. Even at 10mg for 2 weeks once I up to 20mg I can only last about 5 days and I can barely function but everyone is different. I would just concentrate getting the most out of 10mg.

It can be used for bulking or cutting but if you are 20% bf you really need to diet that down. If it increases your appetite it may be worth dropping if it results in over eating. It does put water retention on you so you may feel you are putting fat on but quite the opposite. The water balances out approx 2 week in if you keep the dose lower plus once you stop it will fall off and you should be made up with the results.

MK is active all day but it's biggest pulse has been shown in a study at approx 12 hours post dosing. So it may be worth trying am dosing on an empty stomach in the hope the tiredness hits you the most in the night time and not in work. Although you pulse gh throughout the day and it amplifies all those pulses so in my experience it makes very little difference and you still get tired throughout the day regardless of dose timing. AM dosing could work for you as it's better for some people in my experience. Good luck with your cycle.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My workouts are 40-150 minutes but about 70-90 mins on average and consist of 2 to 5 body parts each day. It's always in 1 session. Pretty much everything has changed from 2 weeks ago in regards to energy and appetite. Although the fatigue has started to settle in from the mk-677 so I will see how long I can last at this dose. I may even try a 2 on 1 off approach to prevent it from building up as much.

My diet pretty much only includes the following...

Chicken, eggs, beef, synthepure, weightgain shakes, turkey, prawns, cottage cheese, beans etc.
Rice (various types), fruit (various berries, apples, pineapple, bananas, blood oranges etc), pasta (egg and wheat), rice cakes, cereal etc.
Avocados, olive oil, coconut oil, walnut oil, cashews, pecans, walnuts etc.

Yesterday I ate...

Tuna, rice, tin of heinz baked beans.
Cottage cheese, mixed nuts and blood orange pieces.
Beef with egg pasta and green pesto sauce.
Synthepure smoothie with pineapple, mango, 2 kiwis, oats, psyllium husk, water.
Intra shake with 50g hbcd's, 20g peptopro, 10mg ibcaa's, 8g taurine, 8g glutamine, 8g arginine, coconut water etc.
Chicken, rice with dessicated coconut.
6 whole boiled eggs and mixed nuts.

I fell asleep early last night... otherwise I would have eaten a meat meal before the eggs. I was destroyed so just had the 6 whole eggs and nuts as they are already done and easy/fast to eat. Most of my rice meals are 80g carbs or over. My pasta dishes are sometimes up to 200g carbs and I have having 1 most days now.

I haven't had any weightgain shakes for a few days just my synthepure smoothies. So if you can imagine something like the above with 2 x 800 calorie shakes that is good eating for growth. I eat more for enjoyment than simply results so whilst it's clean I enjoy all my meals. So it's not chicken, rice and greens for 6 meals for me. Although I do have lots of chicken and rice so many meals will be like that over the next week for me.

I have some animal mass to finish off then I will go onto Carnivor mass and add 1 then 2 shakes per day. I also have 1-2 green shakes per day but didn't have one yesterday so will make sure I have 2 today.

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
I started at 1ml in my inner and outer bi-ceps heads. Then on day 2 I decided to add 1ml into my tri-cep. I moved up to 1.1ml and now 1.2ml. I am only injecting eod now. So very small amounts but I respond very well and it's enough for growth without being over the top. The added fullness alone is incredible even with low doses. Although if I wanted pure size I would move up by 0.1ml every injection day and move up to about 2.5ml per injection site. I would dose it ed-eod and mainly go on feel but it's easy to rotate both muscles. I dose it either pre bed or pre workout but ideally pre workout with some arm pump workouts would be ideal.

I noticed your mk-677 post. As I have mentioned in here it's amazing but the fatigue is horrible and it should only get worst as it builds up in your system. Although many seem to adjust after approx 2 weeks but I am not one of them and continue to struggle. I would strongly urge you to stay at 10mg as it will build up and you will still get great results with the fatigue being manageable. Even at 10mg for 2 weeks once I up to 20mg I can only last about 5 days and I can barely function but everyone is different. I would just concentrate getting the most out of 10mg.

It can be used for bulking or cutting but if you are 20% bf you really need to diet that down. If it increases your appetite it may be worth dropping if it results in over eating. It does put water retention on you so you may feel you are putting fat on but quite the opposite. The water balances out approx 2 week in if you keep the dose lower plus once you stop it will fall off and you should be made up with the results.

MK is active all day but it's biggest pulse has been shown in a study at approx 12 hours post dosing. So it may be worth trying am dosing on an empty stomach in the hope the tiredness hits you the most in the night time and not in work. Although you pulse gh throughout the day and it amplifies all those pulses so in my experience it makes very little difference and you still get tired throughout the day regardless of dose timing. AM dosing could work for you as it's better for some people in my experience. Good luck with your cycle.
Thank you Elvia. I appreciate you chiming in on my mk post.

I'm not sure why my bf is so high. My diet is actually really good... But obviously not good enough.

You're right. I think I'll continue at 10mg (i took around that last night) for as long as i can, whilst continuing to crush myself in the gym to maximize its benefits.

As for the eod syntherol injections - are you injecting eod despite not training your biceps on those days?

Very interesting that the strongest pulse is 12 hours post mk administration. I was wondering why ppl were dosing in the am.

Thanks again Elvia. Solid info as always.

DM

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yes it was shown the largest pulse was approx 12 hours post dosing. However everyone could be different and whilst that was the largest peak there were other peaks at different times so as I mentioned you are going to feel tired no matter when you dose it. Many have experimented with splitting up the dose am/pm and that can help too. The key factor is the total daily dosage so yes definitely stay with 10mg as trust me if you feel like that so fast on 10mg if you up to 20mg you won't be able to function.

Yes I inject syntherol no matter if I am trainign or not. Although if you can some light pump sets post dosing will onyl be good. You could go to the gym, use db's at home or well anythign with some weight for some curls. Even just using your other arm to add resistance with 1 arm curls. Although he posts a lot of nonsense if you combine Rich Piana style feeder workouts with syntherol you should get incredible results.

I'm not sure why my bf is so high. My diet is actually really good... But obviously not good enough.

You're right. I think I'll continue at 10mg (i took around that last night) for as long as i can, whilst continuing to crush myself in the gym to maximize its benefits.

As for the eod syntherol injections - are you injecting eod despite not training your biceps on those days?

Very interesting that the strongest pulse is 12 hours post mk administration. I was wondering why ppl were dosing in the am.

DM

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just had lunch or meal 3. 2 pieces of thin steak, cinnamon pineapple and coconut rice...

e9eyhy.jpg

That would make a perfect ore workout meal but MK tiredness has hit me and I don't feel like doing much. I don't have to work today but I have to go out later so I may just get ready and take a pre workout and head to the gym. Have a good day everyone :)

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017

DM

Thanks again Elvia. First day was 12.5 mg and i could barely function. Last night probably around 8.... i agree 10 is likely where I'll stay. Wondering what the duration most ppl use mk for.

Nice meal! Enjoy your day brother

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks again Elvia. First day was 12.5 mg and i could barely function. Last night probably around 8.... i agree 10 is likely where I'll stay. Wondering what the duration most ppl use mk for.

Nice meal! Enjoy your day brother

Most use it for different durations but 8-12 weeks is common. It has been used in studies for up to 2 years with no adverse effects. I like to rotate things so don't keep the same things in too long. But with the likes of MK-677 I think it is wise to stay on it for most of your cycle to get the benefits from the elevated IGF-1 levels. Although it can be used in short burst cycles for 4 weeks too... definitely no rules when it comes to MK-677. I would personally recommend at least 8 weeks and the max well whatever you want. I think 12-16 weeks is a great duration to give it time to do it's thing.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are good but I have struggled the last few days. One word... MK-677 :eek: I was about 2 1/2 days in and the fatigue started and fast. I decided don't dose it that night and the next day I still struggled and had no energy. I didn't dose it again and the same yesterday and even today. I have just took some in the afternoon and will tomorrow then have 1 off. It's active all day but I am hoping that is enough to stop it building up as much. I may be better just dosing it eod or even taking some powder out of each cap :eek: I can literally sleep at anytime in the day/night I want.

It's so annoying because MK-677 is incredible. If I never felt fatigue from it I would dose it much higher and blow up. I think I put on about 5 pounds in the first 2 days this time but I imagine that has gone back down. I was up to 257 pounds 2 days post mk-677. Obviously it is all water but it feels great. Another positive and negative from it's effects are the pumps. I felt so full and my arms felt huge and tight all day. But I would have to have breaks when walking as I would get bad shin pumps. Then my calves would go and then my lower back. I walked up by the mountains one day and it was horrible and I had to sit down to have a break :eek: Those effects have stopped today but I am sure they will be back within 2 days of dosing.

Yesterday I had a rare off day and the day before I trained legs in my mates gym. The session looked like...

Leg Extensions... warm up
Standing Calf Raises... about 10 sets of 40, 30, 20, 20, 15, 12, 8, 11, 16, 22 reps. In truth they were all pretty much working sets but let's count the last 4 as the main working sets as I literally went to failure with no number in my head.
Lying Leg Curls... about 10 sets of 40, 30, 20, 15, 12, 10, 7, 11, 14, 18. Same thing the last 4 sets were the all of ones with no number in mind. The last 4 sets also contained many partials not included. An example could be that 7 rep set contained about 20 partials too.
Hack Squats... about 6 sets of 30, 20, 15, 12, 10, 10. The last 4 sets were supsersetted with Bulgarian Split Squats holding onto a Smith machine.
Leg Extensions... about 6 sets of 15 reps.
Back Stretches.

I should mention I don't write anything down so those numbers are a rough but pretty accurate guess. I added in a lot of partials in the above workout though (I don't include them in the rep count). It wasn't what I would call a crazy leg day like I do most of the time as my mate was talking to me through the workout etc. My legs are still very sore though and it was good to use equipment I don't have in my gym.