©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

30 solid pounds in 6 months

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I woke up with no energy due to the MK-677 as mentioned above. My appetite was also low at the start of the day so I done a little experiment (more on that below). Anyway post workout I feel great now and just ate a big meal (tuna and rice) and I am still hungry so much better.

I tried Universal's Shock Therapy pre workout today and I liked it. That went great with 3ml synthetine but no slin today. I also had my usual intra shake of workout fuel with extra glutamine, taurine and arginine. Today I trained calves, shoulders (with rear delts) and tri-ceps and really pushed it. I sometimes go in thinking no really heavy pressing today but end up thinking let's go for it everytime. I done a nice mixture of things today and my workout looked like...

Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 2 sets of 40 reps.
Flat Bench Tibialis Raises... 1 set of 40 reps.
Warm up with db's.
Reverse Pec Deck... 3 sets of 40 reps with the last being rest paused.
Standing Cable Rear Delt Flyes... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 16 reps.
Incline Bench DB Front Raises... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 16 reps.
Machine Shoulder Press... 4 warm up sets of 25, 20, 15 and 12 reps. Then 1 working set with 5 plates a side for 7 reps. It took everything I had to get that 7th rep!
Barbell Upright Rows... 3 sets of 20, 15 and 10 reps.
Barbell Behind the Head Presses... 1 set of 20 slow reps with just the bar mainly for flexibility and to keep me loose.
Leaning DB Upright Rows... 2 sets of 15 reps for each side.
Machine Lateral Raises... 4 warm up sets of 25, 20, 15 and 10 reps. Then 2 working sets of 11 and 40 (rest paused) reps.
Rope Pushdowns... 2 warm up sets of 20 reps.
Bodyweight Dips... 2 sets to failure with 15 deep breathes between sets.
Machine Tri-cep Extensions... 2 sets of 15 very slow reps.
Back and Leg Stretches.

I am feeling great now but I could barely move my arms post workout. For a second I thought I might have injured myself as I was in pain and couldn't even drink from my shaker. Usually that goes in 5 mins but it took about 25 mins but it's gone now.

Anyway... my experiment :eek::D Nothing major but I had 4 chicken breast on a plate and I ate 2 and left 2. I couldn't face eating them so I figured I would try them in a drink. I also had a bag of cooked rice in the fridge so I added the 2 chicken breast and the bag of rice. I had 1/2 tin of pineapple so figured add that in with the juice to help flavour it. It wasn't enough so I added about 200g blueberries thinking it would mask the flavour much better and provide a more nutritious shake. The final result was... well fine but it will take some getting used to. The additions didn't really make much of difference as it mainly tasted of chicken. The smell of the chicken was off putting when drinking it but it wasn't that bad so I will do it again if I ever am struggling with my appetite. Here is a pic of the finished product...

16igoeg.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I managed to stay awake. That was more of a wave of tiredness but it passed. If I stayed on MK for the next few days my entire day would just be me wanting to sleep :eek: I will take MK-677 2moro morning then have 1 day off so 48 hours between dosing and hopefully the 2 on 1 off system helps out a little. If I need to I can do eod until the caps are gone. I am looking forward to trying 10mg tabs from Genotec so will just dose 1 per day. I wish I could run more but it's just not possible. Maybe I will play about and do 20/10/20/10 etc in the future.

I am a day behind with my syntherol injections so going to do a set pre bed now. I will do 1.2ml in each tri-cep and in both heads of each bi-cep. I may even do it 2moro night as I notice the effects much more when ed dosing. If I were doing 3ml in each spot then eod or even e3d's would be plenty but with these smaller amounts more frequent injections are definitely optimal.

2moro will be hips, glutes and back. Gonna try 2 scoops of Universal Shock Therapy pre workout. I will also be upping my synthetine to 4ml pre workout. I only use it the days I am training and the more the better in my experience so gonna up by 1ml. I also have loads of 5ml syringes that have gone to waste so I can get rid of them as I have been using 2ml syringes for my 3ml shots.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The fatigue effected my workout today for the first time. I have done 2 days on mk so will take 2moro off. Even when on for just the 2 days it's too much so I am going to take half the powder out of each capsule. It won't be exact but as long as I am using 12mg max that should be fine for me. So many times I sit down and I don't want to move and it's a struggle to get anything done. I can't carry on like this simply because it's a waste of life feeling exhausted constantly.

Everything else is good but my stomach has grown but that will be due to some water retention too. I need to start wearing the belt I bought. I do stomach vacuums as well so they need to be doubled from now.

As mentioned my workout was effected. It was a struggle getting up to go the gym but I made sure not to fall asleep. I figured once I get to the gym I would be in the zone plus my pre workout always helps. But I literally struggled the whole way through. I still pushed it hard but it was one of the worst workouts in a very long time.

My lower back felt super tight this morning so I decided to leave glutes and only used machine or chest supported back exercises. I done some incline bench rows in the Smith machine with 3 plates a side as my max. I kept most sets at 2 or 1 plate a side as I wanted to mainly do higher reps today. I did go heavy with seated cable rows at the end. I tried to superset them with pull ups but my forearms were that pumped I couldn't even hold on to the handles :eek::D My workout wasn't that bad when I think about it I just felt exhausted the whole way through so didn't feel like I was doing much.

Gonna try out Carnivor Mass for the first time 2moro. I will finish off my Animal Mass tonight. I love Animal products but not a fan of the Mass weightgainer at all. It has a very chemical taste to it and bloats me up so I won't be buying it again.

I was going to do another set of syntherol arm injections tonight but I will leave them for 2moro. I have decided I will add in a miscellaneous day 2moro so things I had planned to do but didn't. So I will start with pull ups then do glutes, hips and bi-ceps. I will dose my syntherol pre workout so the pump should be incredible.

I regularly post about food but haven't mentioned one of my frequent snacks. It's so easy/fast to do and I love it and usually have it once per day if I ever need a decent snack. I do 1 tub of organic cottage cheese, sliced pineapple, sliced strawberries and sometimes blueberries or blood orange pieces... actually any fruit I may have. I sometimes add in a little juice (pineapple or orange) too.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have wanted update more but been really busy. Lots to update so I will keep the workout info brief. I did train calves, glutes, hips, pull-ups and bi-ceps the other day. It was entensive and intense and lasted over 2 hours. Great workout and I felt amazing afterwards. For back I done 9 sets of pullups to failure with about 15-20 secs rest between every set. I also rotated 3 grips so wide overhand, medium overhand and a narrow underhand in that order.

Yesterday I trained chest, tri-ceps and abs. I got 5 reps with 3 1/2 plates a side so I was fairly pleased with that. I started with incline barbell press but they never feel great to me in my new gym. I feel it much more in my delts with the barbell/bench they have. Whereas in a machine or with db's I feel it 90% in my chest. I might stop going as heavy as possible with barbells and just stick to mainly machines in the future for my pressing. It's become more about the weight and less about chest activation in the pursuit of 4 plates a side for reps. Well that is wrong as I always think about activating the chest but I know if I try to lift more and more over the months it probably won't end well.

My diet today as been very basic but effective. I have had 2 meals of cottage cheese with fruit in a big bowl. One was with pineapple, strawberries and blueberries and the other with mandarins and blueberries. One steak meal with fried onions/peppers and coconut basmati rice. One egg meal of 5 whole eggs and some toast. Plus 2 massive weightgain shakes with approx 1400 cals each. I am going to keep things like today going forward... nice and simple, enjoyable with lots of calories. Truth be told I wouldn't stick to a diet sheet with 8 meals listed with balanced macros. So my 2 big shakes are a simple way for me to get big calories in. That brings me onto Carnivor Mass... I like it a lot. The chocolate fudge flavour is a bit sickly but I am getting used to it. My last shake was 1400 calories and consisted of 4 scoops, oats, 1 banana, psyllium husk, mixed nuts and spinach (80g protein, 200g carbs, 30g fat). No stomach discomfort at all but I did drink it over 30 mins to help matters.

Now some good news... my hgh came :) I won't post full details but delivery from the company went fine. Then I had it shipped somewhere else in 2 packs. Both packs should have taken 3 days and both stated they had been sent back on tracking for some unknown reason. 6 weeks later 1 pack suddenly shows up so now I have 360IU Somastim from Sciroxx to play with :) I started last night at 2.5IU and will continue at 2.5IU twice daily and see how I am. First morning I woke up with cts and slept loads so I know it is gtg already :D It's the 1st proper day so I will know more soon but so far the fatigue is ok. MK-677 is impossible at 20mg whereas on hgh I tend to just feel really chilled but can sleep when I want. I actually had an hour nap before so I know it's the HGH but the difference is I could have got up and not slept if I wanted. I will combine each 2.5IU shot with 5IU humalog. I followed both shots today with a cottage cheese and fruit meal.

Now the only bad news is my back. It's so tight today and I couldn't even put my sock on :eek: Everyone was off today and everywhere closed so I just rested today and I am still in my Lacoste flip flops I always wear around my apartment :D I think (know) it was triggered when I trained legs earlier in the week. I hack squatted (plus heavy lying leg curls) and went down as deep as possible which is not ideal for my lower back. I felt it was tight the next day but nothing major. It must be all the abs training and leg raises I have done recently that have made it like this. I was fine going to bed and didn't have any problem at all. I wake up barely able to move with my back feeling like it is going to go. I will be fine and may just have a break from the gym this w/e. Everywhere is closed early this w/e anyway and the break will do me good. I will see how I am tomorrow.

I don't want to finish on a negative so will end with the fact I also added metformin back in. This was a few days ago and I really noticed a difference and fast. This stuff seems to lean me out and fast. I am only using 500mg pre bed too. Gonna dose 500mg now then have my pre bed meal. I will also inject my 100mg primo and 50mg test c. Tomorrow I will do my syntherol arm shots.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The last few days have been bad. I know it's only temporary so it's fine just very annoying. If there were a time I had injured myself then fair enough but it's even more annoying I went to bed fine and woke up barely able to move. As it's Easter everywhere is closed over here so I wouldn't have done much anyway but been stuck at home. I can barely put my socks on and in pain. When I stand up it hurts straightening my back out. Nothing major and I have felt it many times. Just looking forward to getting back in the gym. I will calm down on certain movements and just be careful with my back. Gonna see how I am 2moro and may train arms if I am ok. I think it will be another 3 days before I can train all body parts.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
More of the same and my back is still not recovered but has improved a lot over the last day. I should train tomorrow and looking forward to it. I haven't ate that much today but have had 2 x 1200 cal shakes to help matters. I have also had a beef and pasta meal for dinner and whole eggs for breakfast. I will have a turkey and rice meal later. Not as much food as usual but I have literally just sat down and barely moved all day. I didn't realize all the shops were closed the last 3 days so I am running low on food but will pick up lots of fresh supplies tomorrow.

I am going to make sure I have 2 cottage cheese with fruit meals daily. As well as one whole eggs meal for breakfast (with toast or a bagel) and 1-2 meat meals with rice and 2 large shakes so plenty of calories per day. I am avoiding having high fats in my high carb meals. Although if I ever snack I have mixed nuts to only add to things.

The Somastim hgh is going good so far. Nothing too much in regards to physique changes but I only just started it. I am getting cts throughout the day but mainly in the morning. I can also sleep whenever I want but the overall fatigue is fine. Just looking forward to training and eating solidly over the next month with the hgh in my system.

I will changing my AAS cycle in May but more on that later :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was unable to train for 4-5 days due to my lower back. In that time I used 5iu somastim daily so it was building up. On Tuesday I trained for the first time even though my lower back had not recovered. I figured chest and arms and just keep my back supported so mainly used machines. Truth be told I was missing the gym plus I know my body so knew I would be fine if I was careful.

Now the reason I mention the hgh above is it must be the reason my joints were hurting so bad in the gym. My shoudlers, elbows and wrists ached the whole way through training. I know it is a common side effect of hgh and I really struggled. Every set hurt me but I pushed through. I remember trying chest dips and failed on the first rep due to my shoulders but jumped back on and grinded about 15 reps. I won't post full details but it was all light weight and really focusing on form. One thing that stood out was I done 10 sets to failure on machine presses. For the last 5 sets I used a middle rom to take out some of the shoulders and tri-ceps from each rep. Post workout I felt amazing and my back felt much better.

Earlier (Wed) I trained again. I basically just picked what avoids lower back so decided to train upper/middle back and rear delts but again mainly machines. Most legs (squats, leg curls etc) hit my lower back a lot so although it seems strange my selection of back exercises made sense. I took advantage of 2 excellent free motion machines today. Again light weight for most movements and really focusing on form. Most of my sets were unilateral today and the pump was incredible. I did end with 1 set of db pullovers (only 18kg db) and just went extra slow and high reps. Well that was before stretching my back out for 10 mins and again I felt great post workout.

I am 258 pounds now and fairly lean but my stomach is softer. I really wanted to hammer my abs over the next few months but with my lower back issues I have to be careful with overtraining. I will be swopping aas which will help matters but obviously it's all diet. But I know with what I have planned aas wise it will help matters greatly. My diet is going to stay the same or increase over the next month so more weight should be added.

I didn't dose 2.5iu hgh this morning so I will just do 5iu pre bed. I will occasionally change the hgh timing around but 90% of the time it's going to be like I planned. I will get some updated pics up next week. Right now it's just good to be back on track but my lower back is still an issue.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
any progress pics?

As mentioned above I will get some done next week. I will need to shave for them plus I only like to post pics after progressing. I am up in weight and things are going well a part from my lower back.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
this is the most detailed log ive ever seen!
must be why i missed you saying that.

No I posted about the pics after you posted. I am quite bloated now but feeling good. Looking forward to pushing things next month and hopefully gaining more. I don't mind softening up a little as I know it's temporary. I will be changing drugs around and that will help harden me on even with very high carbs. I feel like a change so it should be me good as I am getting a bit bored of just test and primo now. I want to end this log on a high :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have changed things around a little. Now I don't have an intra shake (just water) but have Nutrex's Postlift straight after finishing my last set. Each servings (2 sccops) is 25g HBCD's, 10g bcaa's, 5g glutamine etc. So's not like a typical carb/amino product that is fine to use multiple scoops. For instance I would use 3 scoops of an older product to get 75g hbcd's and the taste would be good. When I tried 4 scoops (50g hbcd's) the first day in 1 litre of water the taste is very strong. 6 scoops is not cost effective at all. I have extra carbs I could add but decided to change things instead. This way I will drink postlift then about 30-60 mins later have a large post workout meal. I will keep synthetine in pre workout but I may drop slin. I like feeling depleted when training hard then replenishing post workout.

I have probably been enjoying my food a little too much. The high calories with the hgh etc is definitely making me hold water. I have smoothed out but I don't mind as I know it's temporary and it will help me push through some heavy training days. My strength is definitely up since adding in the hgh but the joints are still hurting when training but it has improved significantly. In pics I may not look as good (we never do when bloated etc) but I am feeling much bigger. Even with just small amounts of syntherol in my arms the difference is great and I am loving the fullness and feel.

My lower back feels much better but I am still in some pain. I am eager to train legs but not rushing it. I added in some light weight calves and quads today and it felt great. Training today was fantastic and a bit different. I figured shoulders but keep it light but with the pre workotu kicking in and me feeling better I push it again. On pressing I just made sure to use a machine and keep my lower back in place on those final few reps were I would be struggling. I trained shoulders (primary), tri-ceps, bi-ceps, calves and quads and it looked like...

Warm up with db's
Reverse Pec Deck... 1 warm up set of 30 reps and 3 working sets of 30, 20 and 10 reps.
Machine Shoulder Press... 2 sets of 30 and 25 reps. Then 4 unilateral sets (2 for each side) for 20 and 15 reps. Nothing too hard for these.
Machine Shoulder Press... 6 warm up sets and 4 working sets. I swopped about with grips in the warm ups but all working sets were using a hammer grip. The 4 working sets were more a dropset but I purposely waited about 20 secs between drops so I could get more reps. With 5 plates a side I got 10 reps, 4 plates about 14 reps, 3 plates for 15 reps and 2 plates for 23 reps.
Cable Lateral Raises... machine was taken so done 2 light weight sets for each side.
Machine Lateral Raises... 2 warm up sets of 30 and 20 reps and 1 working set of 13 reps.
Reverse Pec Deck... 1 working set of 40 reps.
Tricep Rope Pushdowns... 1 warm up set of 20 reps.
Tri-cep Extensions... 3 sets of 40 reps (last 2 working sets).
Cable unilateral Bi-cep Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps for each side
Cable Bi-cep Curls... 2 sets of 40 reps.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 3 sets of 40 reps (last 2 working sets).
Leg Extensions... 6 sets of 20, 20, 20, 30, 30 and 40 reps. I moved up in weight every 2 sets.
Back Stretches and Foam Rolling.

I have mentioned this before but want to again. For working sets I 90% of the time don't have a number in mind and just fail when I fail (like what everyone does). Although sometimes when doing high rep sets I may think of say 30 reps and I will pick a weight I could just about get there for. However I will slow down on about 20 reps to the point I am failing on about 26 and I will just grind the rest out. It's never good to use sloppy reps to get to a number but it's just something I do at rare time to push myself.

I may train 2moro but will see how I feel first. If I do train I will probably throw in a mix of body parts again. Hopefully next month I can push the weights more and I want to really hammer my legs. I plan to keep things more simple and do more lower rep sets with big weights.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
started on that LGD 4033/MK677 combo you recommended. Weight is up 15lbs in 2 weeks! Haha.

I'm not an idiot; I know that obviously I've not built 15lbs of muscle in 2 weeks, but it's still pretty hilarious. Couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
started on that LGD 4033/MK677 combo you recommended. Weight is up 15lbs in 2 weeks! Haha.

I'm not an idiot; I know that obviously I've not built 15lbs of muscle in 2 weeks, but it's still pretty hilarious. Couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale!

HAHA :D That is great news. I am always pleased when I recommend a product and guys get results from it. I am the same mk-677 puts more weight on me than 50mg dbol now. How is your sleep? Any vivid dreams? Fatigue? Thanks for letting me know.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just grinding away as usual. My lower back is still not recovered so I decided to train chest again. I am eager to hit legs but don't want to rush things. With chest I am safe as I just use benches or machines and no heavy db's I have to carry or put into position. It was a very basic workout and less volume today. I just wanted to bench heavy and felt better yesterday but more sore today due to training shoulders on Fri (soreness always worst on the 2nd day). That added to the hgh joint soreness meant I warmed up for over 10 mins at the start to get everything ready. My workout looked like...

Warm up with 2-3kg db's
Flat Bench... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps with 3 plates a side.
Machine Incline Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 8 reps with the full weight rack (this machine feel really heavy).
Free Motion Chest Flyes... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 16 and 9 reps with partials.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 3 sets of 30 reps.
Tri-cep Dips... 1 working set of 18 reps.
Back Streches.

Post workout I had 1 serving of postlift by Nutrex (25g HBCD's and 10g BCAA's etc). Pork is not the best of meats but had 250g (50g protein) of that (like to have it occasionally) with 100g carbs from basmati rice for my meal about 45 mins later.

I am about to take my nightly aas shot (100mg primo and 50mg test c) and will add in my syntherol arm shots too. I missed them last time so will make sure I get in 1.2ml in each head of the bi-cep and 1 in eahc tri-cep. My arms have definitely grew more in the last week from the syntherol. They feel pumped up constantly.

Truth be told I am a little bored of my aas right now. I was going to go on trt but decided to finish off with something new before coming off. In about 2 weeks I plan to start 30mg tren a, 50mg test p, 40mg mast p and 50mg proviron daily. That combined with the same diet but actually more carbs and I think I will tighten up a lot. Tren and carbs for me is a winning combination and I will use it to my advantage. I will start at 30mg per day but over a few weeks will up to 50mg per day but no more than that. I did say no more tren for a long time but gonna keep it at 50mg per day and only for about 6 weeks. I will be getting blood work done during and post cycle too.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
HAHA :D That is great news. I am always pleased when I recommend a product and guys get results from it. I am the same mk-677 puts more weight on me than 50mg dbol now. How is your sleep? Any vivid dreams? Fatigue? Thanks for letting me know.

Yeah I have to believe that the LGD 4033 is doing some of that as I never usually put on as much weight from MK677 as this, and the dose is 5mg lower than usual (20mg MK677 as opposed to the usual 25mg).

Sleeping like a baby with very vivid dreams. I'm quite lucky in that I don't get any lethargy or anything from MK677.

I'll let you know how the rest of the cycle goes!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are good. I was in two minds whether to train or not tonight but last minute decided to go the gym. I rushed out so didn't taken any synthetine but will make sure I do next time as it makes a big difference to me. I did down 2 scoops of Hyphy Mud 2.0 and that was great. I was feeling tired due to the hgh but that sorted me out (energy and focus is ridiculous).

On the way I decided to train legs even though my lower back is still tight. Put it this way after training I was made up I decided to go and I am feeling great now. I decided no hamstrings and if I were to squat I would keep it light and stay just above parallel (lower back) with slow reps and constant tension. So this is not a typical leg workout but it looked like...

Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 3 sets of 40 reps with the last two being rest paused.
Flat Bench DB Tibialis Raises... 2 sets of approx 40 reps.
Hip Adductor supersetted with Hip Abductor... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets for each.
Leg Extensions... 4 warm up sets (40, 40, 30, 15) and 4 sets of 20 reps (pretty much working sets most of them).
Squat Machine... 2 sets of 20 slow reps.
Back and Leg Stretches.

Once my lower back is better I will be able to push it harder. Although I did struggle to walk home after the above. Post workout I had 1 serving of Postlift by Nutrex. Then a little later I had another shake consisting of 50g protein, 150g carbs, 10g fat and 15g fibre.

My last meal was scrambled salmon (amazing) with a kiwi and raspberry salad and a whole pack of rice cakes afterwards...

24dhjf7.jpg