©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG Lantus run PICS

heavy hitter

Mar 18, 2006
The changes are definitely noticeable. Especially in the traps,delts and triceps. You definitely didn't put any fat on either. If anything you look harder and more dense

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
why no front before/after shots? that would tell even more of the story. man i wished i looked like that and im quite a few years younger than you!
then again, if i was on well over 3g of heavy gear a week, id be a hella more bigger than u.
i went from 185 to 235 on never more than 1.2g a week.

It's not a pissing contest! If you haven't achieved it, coulda', woulda', shoulda' doesn't mean anything!! :rolleyes:

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
Question: How much size did you gain on your waist? It is pretty clear from the pics it definitely thickened up (probably obliques getting bigger muscle wise contributed).

I ran insulin years ago and gained some nice LBM (used GH and restricted fats like you were talking about) and didn't gain much fat at all. But what really scares me away from it is gaining visceral fat and thickening up my waist. One of my best physical attributes is my taper from shoulders/lats to a 30" waist and my ab definition.....I'll never be the hugest dude out there but I definitely want to hang on to that so I haven't touched slin again with a ten foot pole out of fear of ruining that by adding visceral fat. It sucks because I am sure I could gain quality LBM using it, GH, and some anabolics on top of a test base.....but it is what it is, we get these ideas in our head and make decisions about things even if we have doubts in the back of our head after seeing reports from guys like you doing well on it.

Thanks for sharing...I'll try to check in this site to hear your thoughts, but keep linking us at ProM too :action-smiley-054:

xman78

Banned
Mar 21, 2010
advice: insulin use
if you start from 30 base units of lantus per day, also make 30 unit humalog r on day 5 together with x 6 meals. Make lantus after breakfast in a single injection under the skin. do humalog r after the intramuscular meal. use slow release carbohydrates, no simple sugars.

use insulin from Monday to Friday, use an adequate amount of carbohydrate to support all fast insulin (humalog r).
Saturday and Sunday bring carbohydrates under 100 gr

take an association t3 / t4 20mcg / 75mcg x 3 times a day

increase lantus insulin by 5 units per week and humalog r of 1 unit for meal

for example the next week 35 iu lantus, 6iu humalog r for meal
next 40 iu 7 iu x 6 meal
next 45 iu 8 iu x 6 meal

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Xman, that will work. I don't think you have to titrate up as slowly unless you just want to do it that way. IMO, I also wouldn't stat below 35iu of Lantus a day.
BTW: That's humalin R or just Humalog. They have different windows of peak.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Question: How much size did you gain on your waist? It is pretty clear from the pics it definitely thickened up (probably obliques getting bigger muscle wise contributed).

I ran insulin years ago and gained some nice LBM (used GH and restricted fats like you were talking about) and didn't gain much fat at all. But what really scares me away from it is gaining visceral fat and thickening up my waist. One of my best physical attributes is my taper from shoulders/lats to a 30" waist and my ab definition.....I'll never be the hugest dude out there but I definitely want to hang on to that so I haven't touched slin again with a ten foot pole out of fear of ruining that by adding visceral fat. It sucks because I am sure I could gain quality LBM using it, GH, and some anabolics on top of a test base.....but it is what it is, we get these ideas in our head and make decisions about things even if we have doubts in the back of our head after seeing reports from guys like you doing well on it.

Thanks for sharing...I'll try to check in this site to hear your thoughts, but keep linking us at ProM too :action-smiley-054:

I don't know the amount in inches but I do remember getting what would look like the beginning of a belly. When I was empty in the mornings I still looked like I had hammered a big meal down.
Very important to remember was I was going directly into a prep from this point. Once you knock all the normal fat off your body meaning inner legs, lower back, ass and around your nipples the visceral fat will come off at the same speed as the rest of the shit. BUT it is last to go. I can't tell you the pain you have to endor to get there my friend. I'm reading many posts almost acting like visceral fat can't be lost.....lost. Fucking ridiculous and just plane silly. But then again visceral fat is a genetic thing that some will get and some wont under the same exact conditions.
The stuff you guys are seeing on Phil Heath and other full blown Pro's are there from (((Y E A R S))) of crazy amounts of abuse of all kinds of thing witch slin is one of. You guys playing around in this jumping in and out have nothing to worry about IMO.
When I cut down to fighting weight I was as clean if not cleaner than ever before. Hope this helps with the questions. If I missed anything hit me up. :)

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
also, another question: why no GH with the slin?

LOL. I didn't have any at the time and if you knew me and how "get it done yesterday" I am you would understand. But when things got clicking witch was about three days into this I new something was up in a big way. I put on five lbs in the first three days. <---Now I am a liar. I said I wasn't going to talk weight again. lol.......that's my mulligan........a gulf term.

Any of you guys that have done a show and said " I looked incredible three days after the show" because you have been eating your asses off? Well that's how I looked. Rutted out and full to the hilt.

CG

speeder

May 15, 2017
It's not a pissing contest! If you haven't achieved it, coulda', woulda', shoulda' doesn't mean anything!! :rolleyes:

Exactly, Bio. These twats come on here and say things like this that literally add NOTHING to the discussion. It's like they come onto a public forum to stroke their own pud..... Which only makes contributors like CG want to post even less...

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm looking down under the threads and it looks like a who's who of PM and anasci. Why aren't more of you guys dropping in with something? How many times have you all seen these threads suggesting or asking "is there a magic chem or peptide? This is as close as your going to get IMO. I saw it and lived it. I understand the skeptics but with everything in front of you doesn't it spark some thought? Can any of you imagine starting in August and by now having gained such mass as this? Real flesh and muscle guys.

CG

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I'm looking down under the threads and it looks like a who's who of PM and anasci. Why aren't more of you guys dropping in with something? How many times have you all seen these threads suggesting or asking "is there a magic chem or peptide? This is as close as your going to get IMO. I saw it and lived it. I understand the skeptics but with everything in front of you doesn't it spark some thought? Can any of you imagine starting in August and by now having gained such mass as this? Real flesh and muscle guys.

CG

I have every thing ready except the mk-677
i would like to start on the growth and mk first
I can't find a real good source for the peps

xman78

Banned
Mar 21, 2010
Xman, that will work. I don't think you have to titrate up as slowly unless you just want to do it that way. IMO, I also wouldn't stat below 35iu of Lantus a day.
BTW: That's humalin R or just Humalog. They have different windows of peak.

in this mode i have make atlete to support 240 iu day for 5 day week without problem

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
That was for CG.
I wanna know how he got to 100iu and how long before he got there.
25 iu is like nothing for lantus. Almost a waste

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I started at 60iu and over a period of one week was at 100iu. I felt nothing as I stepped it up.