©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Concreteguy: Slin Diet

JWBH

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2017
For those that are running humulin r, do you inject IM? Does it react closer to log when injected IM? I've never used log before btw.

I used to inject R IM, but it's been about 3, maybe 4 years, since I've used it for bulking, I've mainly been using small amount of units to put me into keto and thats it. Sadly I didn't keep notes of the timing of it when I looked through my logbook when I used it as a bulker.

But if you do inject it IM, since it speeds up the process, do you see it closer to being like log? Or is it still closer to it's regular release times?

Any input?

speeder

May 15, 2017
Concreteguy- Your Lantus post over on PM

Concreteguy,

I saw you posted this on PM in the 90's thread:

"Incredible conditioning can be achieved using the correct amounts of Lantus 24 hour insulin, balanced against an >>almost<< keto diet and bcaa's. For the pro's there are zero trade offs when getting absolutely ripped to the bone. You can literally diet into a show if you know how to do this. The onset of Lantus is so slow it allows your body to process proteins into carbohydrates.

Lantus + Anadrol, S-drol are wonderful loading components. These alone will make guys super human looking with skin stretching fullness.

But what do I know....lol"

CG

Would you be willing to go more into this? I know I'm far from the only guy here who would be very interested to hear your take on it..
thanks,

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I had a Brilliant idea

This thread has the potential to be very good!

I have asked tenny to come over and fill in on answering questions while CG is on vacation (since it is tenny's diet layout that the slin protocol will be working with):cool:

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
I will post a body pic, but it's just upper body from holiday. Got into reasonble shape for a holiday with my gf.

Was looking to use slin as I got down to a leaning shape so I am looking to add some decent quality lean mass over the next 6 months before I diet down for another holiday.

Shame this thread died out as I did actually want to learn guys ways of using it to get good lean mass. unfortunately I can't afford to hire a coach at the moment so have to go solo.

Attachments

• IMG_8465.PNG
    IMG_8465.PNG
    347.2 KB · Views: 140

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
**I moved your post here Marky Boy (slin topic):

Very good shape! Hopefully Concreteguy or any other member (tenny, bboy, MassiveG, etc - with slin experience) will chime in to continue the discussion...Would be great to see you run a log along with one of these guy's assistance throughout the process! You have the shape to morph massively with slin from what I've seen/heard.

I'd definitely be right here watching...Getting the itch to run the same protocol :p

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
**I moved your post here Marky Boy (slin topic):

Very good shape! Hopefully Concreteguy or any other member (tenny, bboy, MassiveG, etc - with slin experience) will chime in to continue the discussion...Would be great to see you run a log along with one of these guy's assistance throughout the process! You have the shape to morph massively with slin from what I've seen/heard.

I'd definitely be right here watching...Getting the itch to run the same protocol :p

Thanks man, would consider logging it also! Currently dropped to a cruise dosage so would be fresh to start back up a cycle too. Bloods have just been done also! Need to stay on top of the health!

As you said hopefully guys chime in with their experience

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
a couple of goals for your insulin run

1. put on as much lean tissue while keeping adipose storage down
2. stay as insulin sensitive as possible

why I like chad nicholls use of slin only a few days per week with big body parts like legs and back days.

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
a couple of goals for your insulin run

1. put on as much lean tissue while keeping adipose storage down
2. stay as insulin sensitive as possible

why I like chad nicholls use of slin only a few days per week with big body parts like legs and back days.

Would you recommend running something like metformin or berberine on days off?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have a question that I have seen a few guys ask in other threads.

How do you keep from getting that hypo feeling. Yes I know the short answer is 'EAT'. That is where you can get yourself in trouble though. I saw where K1 and rAJJIN mentioned going hypo and having to eat their way out of it. I would think if they continued down that path without being able to get that timing down, they would have either dropped at some point or put on a lot of fat?

So the question would be - how would one know the amounts of food, slin and timing to keep from having those issues? Is it just experimenting with all of them to see what works for you?

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
listen.....slin is not as scary or as confusing as everyone thinks....

there is NO right way and NO wrong way to use it....

there is NO MAGIC way....

if you start going hypo, you will feel it, don't panic...but don't wait
either....get some sugar inside you as fast as possible...

a few protocols "people" utilize are this...
(amounts will vary, as some are more sensitive)

-Xamount ui pre wo, with pre workout meal. (staying lean/ dieting)
-Xamount ui twice daily with your largest meals, wo days only. (mass gaining)
-Xamount ui post wo, with post meal, (depending on size of meal
can be used while dieting or mass phase)....

this is just a few SAFER protocols you can try....see what you like...

i like 6 to 8iu pre training....insane pumps...and stays active if you
can get that post training meal in fast enough...

i cant stand this people that complicate shit.....ITS NOT COMPLICATED

:cool:

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
i will reiterate and say timing of all this it what needs
the most attention.....

the diet doesn't matter....its just food....no special way to eat
food....:lightbulb:

just get your timing down, with admin. and the meals....
that's the hardest part of it....and it aint that hard...:rolleyes:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Does anyone of our experts know what the pro's are really doing to get so huge. It would seam that everyone is of the mind that there is nothing new to talk about when it comes to insulin but no one has mentioned what it is, these REALLY big guys are doing.
Why is that? It's out there and no big secret.

What is it worth to you none experts to learn how to get bigger than you could ever get? You would be at a ridiculously low level of risk compared to anything you have read in this thread and you could do this running a fraction of the gear you would expect to have to run. It's the advice that absolutely none of the boyz in the know want out of the bag. It's the advice that some of us here don't deserve to even have.

The shame of it is it's the same hand full of guys that will jump on in with the "I wouldn't ever do this because it's bad for you insulin sensitivity", "I would never do this because I thought about it and figured it all out in my mind and it won't work". It's the single reason over 80% of these new pro's blow up as soon as they get their card. Someone whispers in there ear because they became a member of the club.

Can any of our experts share this with the members? The reason I ask is if I'm going to dump the bucket on something that can single handedly pound muscle on every one of you and piss off many in the industry, I want to take complete responsibility for it. The information I'm prepared to let out isn't mine. I was told this by a source that can't be questioned. This information isn't about being healthy or happy or feeling just right as your walking down the street. It's extreme muscle building and there is a tax to be paid on everything. I can also explain ways to govern this down to the real world for guys that want to just have fun and be fucking jacked out the ass.

The problem is with all the chefs in the kitchen the pizza just ain't going to get cooked.

I walked away from this because it became something I wanted no parts of. I'm here to share and have fun. God knows I have been around the block a few times. I have been answering many of your PMs and will continue if the need to leave comes up again. But most important K1 has assured me that will not happen again. Nore will I reach over the fence in the other direction either.

So my question stands. Does any of our experts here know what I'm talking about and would like to share?

CG

Last edited:

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
i will reiterate and say timing of all this it what needs
the most attention.....

the diet doesn't matter....its just food....no special way to eat
food....:lightbulb:

just get your timing down, with admin. and the meals....
that's the hardest part of it....and it aint that hard...:rolleyes:

When I ran slin, I got so fuckin' tired afterward. I tried to eat 10 grams of Carbohydrates for every iu of slin. but had to fight like a bastard to stay awake. My only goal at that point was to not fall asleep! What did I do wrong? I'm thinking back and I think I ate like a cup of rice and chicken breast, but when I began to want to sleep I swallowed one of those glucose jelly packs, that made me hold off on the sleep.

I know the underlining problem is that I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, but maybe the other members who are considering Slin would benefit from my stupidity.

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
When I ran slin, I got so fuckin' tired afterward. I tried to eat 10 grams of Carbohydrates for every iu of slin. but had to fight like a bastard to stay awake. My only goal at that point was to not fall asleep! What did I do wrong? I'm thinking back and I think I ate like a cup of rice and chicken breast, but when I began to want to sleep I swallowed one of those glucose jelly packs, that made me hold off on the sleep.

I know the underlining problem is that I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, but maybe the other members who are considering Slin would benefit from my stupidity.

LOL....yup

its a major side for some....

normally happens after you go hypo or slightly hypo, and come out..

sleepy time comes....

could be a sign you took alittle too much

:cool:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Does anyone of our experts know what the pro's are really doing to get so huge. It would seam that everyone is of the mind that there is nothing new to talk about when it comes to insulin but no one has mentioned what it is, these REALLY big guys are doing.
Why is that? It's out there and no big secret.

What is it worth to you none experts to learn how to get bigger than you could ever get? You would be at a ridiculously low level of risk compared to anything you have read in this thread and you could do this running a fraction of the gear you would expect to have to run. It's the advice that absolutely none of the boyz in the know want out of the bag. It's the advice that some of us here don't deserve to even have.

The shame of it is it's the same hand full of guys that will jump on in with the "I wouldn't ever do this because it's bad for you insulin sensitivity", "I would never do this because I thought about it and figured it all out in my mind and it won't work". It's the single reason over 80% of these new pro's blow up as soon as they get their card. Someone whispers in there ear because they became a member of the club.

Can any of our experts share this with the members? The reason I ask is if I'm going to dump the bucket on something that can single handedly pound muscle on every one of you and piss off many in the industry, I want to take complete responsibility for it. The information I'm prepared to let out isn't mine. I was told this by a source that can't be questioned. This information isn't about being healthy or happy or feeling just right as your walking down the street. It's extreme muscle building and there is a tax to be paid on everything. I can also explain ways to govern this down to the real world for guys that want to just have fun and be fucking jacked out the ass.

The problem is with all the chefs in the kitchen the pizza just ain't going to get cooked.

I walked away from this because it became something I wanted no parts of. I'm here to share and have fun. God knows I have been around the block a few times. I have been answering many of your PMs and will continue if the need to leave comes up again. But most important K1 has assured me that will not happen again. Nore will I reach over the fence in the other direction either.

So my question stands. Does any of our experts here know what I'm talking about and would like to share?

CG

I would say it must have something to do with the drugs but could be way off base?! If it is that, I guess I can only wish someone would have told me many years ago...Too broken now for anything else:eek::p

If it's legit, we got Markyboy here for the test subject...Dude has the base to build quality mass on:cool: