©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

looking for some

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
im gettin off here soon anyways......he can win........oracle lives on this site.......i on the other hand have a life.......not to mention MOD status ;)

I just enjoy talking to you guys even though i have a life. I learn a little as i give information also.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
Yeah, one thing you've mastered is how to decipher Kell11's messages. You have to teach me that someday.

Tons of re-reading does the trick

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Bizarro said:
Yeah, one thing you've mastered is how to decipher Kell11's messages. You have to teach me that someday.
Bizarro,it's your head.look at how small it is.Thats not your fault,buddy.
and loosen your cape it may be cuttin circ. to the cerebral cort. :D
i must say though,youre one ripped superhero-

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
Bizarro,it's your head.look at how small it is.Thats not your fault,buddy.
and loosen your cape it may be cuttin circ. to the cerebral cort. :D
i must say though,youre one ripped superhero-

Lmao

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
myself.Lmao that is.
funny night on the board,you guys are good people/entertainment.
THIS thred wore me out.cherry on my day...
love all o' ya
STAY HARD
good-fuggin-night. ;)

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
every time someone busts in and shouts "I need juice" I feel like something's not right.it makes me nervous .

with everything there's a certain etiquette, you wouldn't go to a smoke shop and ask for a "bong".

I'm new and I found my source, it was easy. you just gota use your head.

what's more important is do you know what type you want and a proper way to use it? things like post cycle therapy and gyno are definitely things you must know .I did my homework, so should you.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
mr.nitrofish said:
every time someone busts in and shouts "I need juice" I feel like something's not right.it makes me nervous .

with everything there's a certain etiquette, you wouldn't go to a smoke shop and ask for a "bong".

I'm new and I found my source, it was easy. you just gota use your head.

what's more important is do you know what type you want and a proper way to use it? things like post cycle therapy and gyno are definitely things you must know .I did my homework, so should you.

very nicely put

P

pincrusher

aw man im mad because i missed out on all the fun last night damnit.

this guy stinks very badly of fed manure. nobody just comes on a site and asks for steroids without offfering to listed to peoples advice on what to take. the whole thing with him not being able to see the BIG message on the homepage about paying for a membership to the sources section is also bogus. all this guy wants to do is set people up to be nice and offer to sell him shit so he can bust ya. stay well away from this guy, do an IP check to see if the addy is a known one for feds, & close this thread asap before anyone falls victum to this guy.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
aw man im mad because i missed out on all the fun last night damnit.

this guy stinks very badly of fed manure. nobody just comes on a site and asks for steroids without offfering to listed to peoples advice on what to take. the whole thing with him not being able to see the BIG message on the homepage about paying for a membership to the sources section is also bogus. all this guy wants to do is set people up to be nice and offer to sell him shit so he can bust ya. stay well away from this guy, do an IP check to see if the addy is a known one for feds, & close this thread asap before anyone falls victum to this guy.

look at how many replies in such a short amount of time

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Why is this thread so long. If a newb can't fucking read, and comes on and says "Dahh...where can I get some juice"? The post shouldn't even be answered. This dude smells like pork to me. What a tool!

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
The thought went through my mind last night that the guy ineejuice wasnt legit too. I mean he doesnt get specific about anything in his posts.

Last edited:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
And you notice he asked for a phone number to call. "My name is Agent...uhhh...I mean Jack Smith. Where can i buy some steroids, please give me your name and adress."