©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Photo update

This morning @250lbs. Pretty drastic difference, I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I've still got a long way to go, but I feel like I'm closer to where I want to be than I ever have before. I really appreciate all the help and encouragement from everyone here.

Yesterday did cardio and abs. Legs are still sore as shit. Bout to head to the gym and do back and cardio. Gonna go eat dinner with my mom and her husband tonight, so other than a shake after the gym I prolly won't eat anything else till dinner. Mom always goes overboard cooking, and I hate to make her feel bad.

Keep up the good work guys.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Update 1 this week.

Got a great arm workout this morning. It's been a rough week, haven't gotten much sleep at the firehouse and my work outs haven't been the best. The diet is still going good but I think carbs will be dropping coming up. Keep up the good work everyone.

I know how you feel bro. We've been running our asses off as well. Must be contagious. But, you know what they say. Their stupidity is our job security! Stay safe out there bro.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Update: jello legs

Leg ext 4 x 8 (40sec rest)
Leg press (low narrow) 4 x 20 (40 sec rest)
Leg press (high) 4 x 8 (40 sec rest)
Super set: 4x
1. Leg ext x20
2. Walking lunges 15/side

Calves:
Seated raise 4 x 8
Donkey raise 4 x 8-drop-drop

My buddy saw my calves today at work, I was wearing shorts. He said "dude your veins have veins, crazy"

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
HIT Cardio yesterday for the first time in many years.

Shit, that was F'n tough.

I sweat more in 15 minutes than I do doing normal cardio for 45. And I've actually been pushing the "normal" cardio pretty hard. St least so I thought.

Decided to use the stationary bike at the gym as opposed to running sprints in the road. As an old guy who sdoes floor covering for a living, I figured it would be better for my knees.

I used the Layne Norton protocol although I will admit, I couldn't use the bike at the absolute highest level. Dr. Layne Norton’s Best Damn Cardio Humanly Possible in 15 Minutes | Fitocracy Knowledge Center

Weight was holding steady at 184 after gaining a few lbs. Today back down to 182. Probably cause I dropped the carbs on the last two meals last night as I get ready for today's cheat.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Weighed in this morning at 224.7, pretty big drop.
Per calipers I'm at 8.39% body fat......no way but I'll take it!
Caliper measurement was down another 4 mm. Strength is still maintaining or going up.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Nice leg session Daniel!

Sandpig, keep busting it on the cardio... it is the devlil in disguise, but it has to be done

Awesome progress so far Dens!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
You guys are all kicking ass, awesome! everyone is doin work even with all of our personal issues!

I feel sorry for all you guys doin all this cardio,dieting, not eating much
cuase I can't eat enough food! I really dont have a feel for cheats cuase Im so satisfied eating almost 2 cups a rice a meal!
It does seem like all I do is prep the food cook and sit at my kitchen table eating. With 7 meals a day its just about every 2 hrs, by the time Im done I have to start cooking the next meal!
Sorry guys!
We all go to 5 guys or something and report how much we ate for a reward!

Aint this fun, Thanks again M4
O yea Im almost 2 weeks in on my low dose prop/primo/npp/dbol/proviron is starting to kick in, getting dryer on some days but still holding water probably from the contest and body still getting used to all the carbs. I'm up to 203 in the day time thats 20lb over when I started M4s contest. Still vieny,abbs defined. But definitly some water too which I will take, I was so dry for so long pre contest. Getting stronger by the day, feel like a bulldozer in the gym.

My plan is when is blast and cruise this whole year. when I cruise I stay on my script cyp 200 a week stay on primo and proviron Im hoping these compounds dont mess with bloods much and keep the estro down with out taking lots of ai. When blasting keep same stuff and add prop,npp,dbol for 4-6 weeks then cruise back for 4-6 weeks.
I think I can stay relativly lean doing this and put on good quality muscle although at a slower pace.

What do you guys think?

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Also training 5 days a week with 2 leg days, they are by far my weakest bodypart
and yes I'm still doing liss cardio 30 min 7 days right now to help take the water down and keep BP down as well. But not am fasted anymore. And no fatburners

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I had used M4s clen and T3 for my prep and it works very very well! Dint go high with dose either I think for the last 2 weeks the most I went to was 80mcg clen and 50mcg T3, most of the time it was almost half that

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Finally was able to go in to the gym today only for an hr but I'll hit again this afternoon once the ex picks up the kids. Hit chest and tri today. Gonna be hard pressed to push myself as hard as phoe did but Finn give it hell. Gonna see if I can talk my brother I to coming and hitting it with me that way I have a spotter

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Also forgot to add weights down to 180 in the dot but I swear this us the best I have ever looked even compared to when I was up to 190

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
TX just keep pressing through it and using workouts I put you through and I'm sure you'll be fine.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I had used M4s clen and T3 for my prep and it works very very well! Dint go high with dose either I think for the last 2 weeks the most I went to was 80mcg clen and 50mcg T3, most of the time it was almost half that

I have some on the way right now :)