©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Chest and back yesterday with 20 mins of post workout cardio.
Would have done 30 but that's all the time I had.
No work today so I will get in the 30.
Had pizza last night and now it's back to good ole clean food.
Oatmeal with MCT oil and protein powder a little bit ago now off to train.

Hey it's 3am, why not?

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Ask texaspipeliner how his back feels tomorrow

Bro the back is some kind of sore this morning. Feels good tho haven't been pushed in a while so it's a much welcome change.
We keel going like this and I am gonna be looking pretty decent by the end of this.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
From this morning at 182 lbs

Didn't like the way the back shot came out, although I have no idea what I was expecting.

2014042695043015.jpg

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
update:
Hitting shoulders and arms today. Been bartending a festival since thursday so diet has been up and down but sitting at 238. Got one more day of this shit then I'll be able to get the ball back rolling. Very happy with this cycle thus far except for these past couple days dealing with this festival but overall come june 20 should be a big improvement.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
@sandpig lookin good brother your a few pounds lighter than what I am sitting at currently but looking leaner than I am. Keep up the good work bro

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Wow Sandpig, youve really been kickin ass huh? Just looked at your pic from a month ago, big difference :headbang:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hit the gym late last night , almost 11. Left knee is feeling really unstable and is still bothering me, so I did back instead of legs. Had a good time. Got a really good overall body pump. I think my chest was more pumped than my back was. Vascularity in my arms was really noticeable. I kept getting distracted by it and looking in the mirror, flexing my forearms to accentuate it. All this Tren is really working well!

And then, all the tool bags that usually show up during the day to get in my way and ruin my workout decided to show up at midnight and ruin my workout. Feels like I can't catch a break sometimes. Enh, fuck em. Did 40 minutes of cardio after lifting.

Diet was shit yesterday. McD's for breakfast, burger and fries for lunch, and KFC DoubleDown sandwich and wedges for dinner. And still lost a pound this morning! Marssel's T3 is legit, and working well.

Did cardio and abs today. Keeping food at a minimum today. Couple shakes and some white meat chicken. Gonna do a photo update on Monday I think.

Looking good Sandpig.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Thanks guys. And as I said before, if only I knew about this contest before I started dieting in Jan.

My before pic would have been at 214lbs as opposed to 192.

Guys, I love Tren! Unfortunately I can't tell all the regular folks my secret.

Currently I'm at 40mg's/day. Plus 120 mg's of Test E/week.

There's been a delay on my Easter order so it'll be another week before I can get of the E and switch to Prop. Plus I have T-Bol coming.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Yesterday was Delts and Tr's. Awesome freakin pumps. Trying to limit rest between sets but everyone keeps talking to me about my progress. lol

I may have to switch gyms for the next 8 weeks.

I'm now doing at least 20 mins. of cardio everyday.
I've decided to go the John Parrillo route and let the cardio do the fat burning alongwith the Tren.

I am now eating over 3000 calories/day. All clean except for Friday night.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
One week post contest stage weight was 180.0 this am I was 192. I had a few cheats this week nothing to crazy but man everytime I did I looked 9 months pregnant with vieny abbs lol. It was enough for me not to want to cheat lol. Pounding 7 meals all with carbs. Actually get a carb bump today. My weight hasnt really moved in a few days metabo still on fire nights sweats and all!
This am before meal 1 when i woke up

Attachments

• DSC04175.JPG
    DSC04175.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 40

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am leaving the gym today down to the simple fact I can barely walk :eek: I have been 3 days in a row anyway so the cns probably needs a little break. I will train 2moro instead... gonna start training more (5 days every week). Yesterday I trained calves, hams and quads...

Leg Extension- Warm Up
Lying Leg Curl- Warm up
Hip Abductor- Warm up
Rotary Hip Machine= 4 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Standing Calf Raises in Smith Machine= 3 sets of at least 20 reps pausing at the top. Then I started supersetting these with leg press calf presses about 3 sets of 20 reps on each.
Leg Press Calf Presses... About 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight and pausing at the bottom.
Seated Calf Raise... 1 set of 50 reps with 3 plates, 2 sets of 100 reps with 2 plates. I failed on the last set so just kept going till I got to 100 reps.
Seated Leg Curl... 6 sets of 20-12 reps going up in weight to full weight rack. Then 2 drop sets with 5 drops in each one. Starting at full weight rack and moving down. On the last drop set when I finished I quickly put the weight to about 70kg and done as many reps as I got (not many) and pausing in the contracted position.
Leg Press... 3 sets of 100 reps... 2 with 100kg and the final 1 with 120kg. I failed early on the last one but kept going till I got to 100 reps.
Walking lunges for 2 large sets with 7.5kg db's. I basically done short stance to concentrate on quads and performed till I failed then carried on with bodyweight till I was on the fall unable to walk :D

I feel good but struggling to sit down and get up stairs now. I enjoy using lots of lighter weight but high reps for legs. Vascularity is really starting to come out in my legs so pleased with that. Still got a long way to go but getting there :)

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Took yesterday off cause I was on the road for a bit. It's a good thing though cause it felt like a had a board stapes to my back damn thing was so tight all day whew. If I keep hittin the gym with phoe like this my body is only gonna have two choices either grow or break.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Took yesterday off cause I was on the road for a bit. It's a good thing though cause it felt like a had a board stapes to my back damn thing was so tight all day whew. If I keep hittin the gym with phoe like this my body is only gonna have two choices either grow or break.

Ha-ha wait til next week we'll hit back and shoulders on the same day. Everyone should do deadlifts. Glad you appreciate it and you'll definitely grow. Although I've had many people break who've worked out with me. Enjoy your time off.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
Update 3

No lifting for me today. All I did was a 30 run outside. It's family day today. I feel like I look the best I ever have right now. Sitting at 203 this morning, abs are there. Everyone is doing an awesome jobs. I'll have a pic to post next week. Enjoy your weekend

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
What a day, went to my gym basement to workout, sump pump was out.....emergency sprint to Home Depot, back, replaced, time to go freeze my ass off at my sons baseball game. Back home for the workout, now about to leave for two passing league football games...............who needs to diet with all this running around...

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I tried approx. 50mcg hexarelin today and it wiped me out :D I fell asleep for a few hours and woke up about 11:30pm :eek: I have only just started it and using 33mcg most shots (3 per day). I feel a big difference with the slightly higher dose... relaxation turns to tiredness but it's an amazing feeling just not productive!

I woke up and made a nice meal. Do you guys (when you were a kid) do eggs and soldiers in the US? It's were you dip toast into the partly boiled egg. Anyway I had 4 whole eggs with 2 pieces of toast with a side of fried onions, tomatoes and a little cheese.

I never follow a diet plan but just go on feel but gonna draw one up and live by it so I am 100%.

Plus guys you know I am serious when I do cardio. I done the rowing machine in the gym the other day and that's the first cardio I have done in a very long time! I plan to do high intensity cardio for a short period after every workout now. I prefer the rowing machine as it's a good workout in itself :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I should add when I say I don't do much cardio obviously I train fast some days so that's cardio in itself. But literally if you count every cardio piece (including running out side) I have done about 3 hours of cardio in the last 5 years :eek:

It's 2am and I wish I could go the gym now!!!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Quads and Bi's yesterday followed by 30 mins of cardio.

Using treadmill at 2.5% incline and working my way up to 3.8 mph by the end of the session.

Cardio is starting to get easier but I still don't like it.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Catching up on sleep.

Hitting delts and tris later.

Weight is under. Was 211 today but I under ate the last 2 weeks. Feel flat. Time to fill in again. Maybe a nice cheat day would be good.