©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Weighed 248 this morning. Started at about 265. First time I've been under 250 in quite a few years. Down about 17lbs total since the start of the contest. And, I've been getting a lot of comments from people about how much weight I've lost. Apparently it's getting noticeable.

Did legs today. Left knee pain is still bothering me, so I went super low weight and really high reps. Most exercises were in the 40-50 rep range. Not sure what's going on with my knee. Might have to get it looked at soon. I said I'd do a photo update today, but I'm stuck running around with the g/f all day. Gonna try and get it done tomorrow morning.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Great job Sully! Might have to put some tb-500 in that knee.

I've run it before with mixed results. Pretty sure the last batch of it I ordered was bunk. I'm just worn out with the whole peptide industry at the moment. You just never know what you're getting in those little vials. It's way too sketchy for me to spend any more money on for quite a while.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
And I appreciate the encouragement guys. Hope everyone else is getting the results that they wanted too.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Had another great work out with phoe dudes a beast. I'm up 5lbs from last week but looking leaner in the mirror so we will see what happens. Got a little something in from m4b over the weekend and proceeded tear that open and get it started. I'm looking forward to seeing what the tren does to me.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Actually put on a couple pounds in the past couple days. Not sure if my plan is backfiring on me and I'm eating too many carbs.
Probably just water.

I'll find out Friday when I check my bodyfat again. I'll make adjustments if I have too.

Starting to switch some of my carbs from starchy to fibrous. Problem is, I hate veggies. I can do green beans but that will get old quick.

Anyway, 45 mins. of cardio yesterday. Could've kept going, but I don't want to burn myself out.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Today was decline, pulldowns, t-bar, laterals, shrugs, and calves........40 minutes, quick pace....fat is slowly dropping but strength is going up....that's a good thing!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Week 4, Update #2

Legs are incredibly sore today from yesterday's workout. Haven't been sore the day after like this in quite a while. Did chest, tris and delts at the gym today. Mixed up the order of the exercises again. Each time I do that it's like a whole new workout. Messes with my strength as well. Hit side laterals last and my reps were way down on them compared to my usual number of sets and reps. Started throwing in incline db presses a few weeks ago, and it's starting to show in my upper pec area.

Food has been down the last few days. G/f seems to have a million errands that we just have to go run together. I'd trade her for dog if I could. Haven't weighed myself, will do again this coming weekend. Trying to stay off the scale so I don't get obsessive. Vascularity is improving during workouts. Midsection feels fatter though.

Having a hard time keeping my pants up lately. Gonna wait to update the wardrobe till after I get to where I want to be, though. Till then, I'm just gonna be looking like shit in all my clothes with my jeans all bunched up at the waist and t-shirts all looking too big.

Keep up the hard work guys.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Chest and back yesterday followed by 36 minutes of cardio.

Cardio was a little tougher yesterday than it has been. I may have pushed the intensity too far on Monday by going up to 4 mph. Guess I just wasn't ready for that.
Loving the bump in carbs. I'm full and vascular. Well vascular at times. Other times I look watery.
I'm not stressing with seven weeks to go. I will cut the carbs back in a few weeks if I need too.

Again, if it weren't for this contest, I'd be content with my fat % already.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Update: weight holding pretty steady at 215. Drying up dropping a bit of fat and getting vascular in new spots.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Haven't slept since yesterday got a call to test back home so drove all night straight to test facility passed test but feel absolutely terrible right now only able to eat a few chicken wings and a half a burrito all day :-/. Will definitely be feeling this set back for a few days.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Hams, Calves and abs yesterday. Followed by 40 mins of cardio.

I think I handle upping the incline on the treadmill better than bumping up the speed right now for added intensity.

Did a three exercise rotation (Trisets) for calves. Did three rounds of them non stop.
So technically 9 sets non stop without any rest.

That was painful. But hopefully does some good for my puny ass calves.

Today is cardio only and I am going to try HIT. Think I will try sprints in my street. In the dark too. :eek:

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Got orientation today followed by gym, baseball and then gonna take a little hottie I met the other day out. All this damn test I got flowing through me is making me consider women I never would go after just to get a little. Will update again this evening .

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Got orientation today followed by gym, baseball and then gonna take a little hottie I met the other day out. All this damn test I got flowing through me is making me consider women I never would go after just to get a little. Will update again this evening .

Naked pics in post your own chick thread are always welcome and believe me I banged some chicks that I would've never banged otherwise just wait til the tren kicks in then your screwed. You'll be like I wonder what that fatty would look like with my cock in her mouth. Plus you'll realize the bigger ones are more willing to experiment try anal, 3ways, etc.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
Update 1 this week.

Got a great arm workout this morning. It's been a rough week, haven't gotten much sleep at the firehouse and my work outs haven't been the best. The diet is still going good but I think carbs will be dropping coming up. Keep up the good work everyone.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Photo update

Week 4, Update #2

I'm gonna go back in time and show everyone where I started at last year, when the contest started and where I'm at today. Hopefully I'll get to looking as good as some of u guys eventually.

This is last September, maybe October @ 290 lbs. And about 6 months before this I was up as high as 325. It was bad. Really bad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Photo update

Here's me when the contest started a few weeks ago @ 265lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    550.6 KB · Views: 21

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Bro you are looking freakin awesome delts are coming in nicely so are the bi/tri combo keep up the hard work my man