©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Training going great, getting stronger by the day. But havent lots of stomach issues one day direah 20x a day the next I cant go the next im in pain. Still have an appetite so that helps. I love to train everything just dissapears for that hour and half or so.

Up about 30lb hovering about 210 ish. still in good condition depending on how much water im holding it kinda fluctuates some

Attachments

• DSC04290.JPG
    DSC04290.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 66

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Well I finally got signed up at new gym. Gonna start tomorrow. I underestimated just how much this would was gonna take both mentally physically and time. Plus diet went south during the move.

Let's see what I can bring in next week.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Wow, the effect of lowering Tren dosage. Slept well. Got up about 40 minutes late.

Good thing today is cardio only. I'll probably end up doing HIIT on the bike.

Yesterday was a great back workout. I have no idea how many sets I did. But it is logged.

Was doing "Ab Cardio" till Z28 showed up. Hadn't seen him in a while so we started BSing and well, I never finished.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Took Z's advice and am waiting until today to go in. Has a vg go a little rough the other day it's slightly swollen and warm but no redness so I'm not too worried about it. Gonna take that sight out of rotation for a while seems the past few there have don't that.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Weighed in at 225 on the nose today. Seem to be dropping a little water.

Today was Delts, tris, abs

Laterals x14, x15
Smith machine press x50, shoulders can't really handle overhead pressing any more. The joint not the muscle.
Shrugs x15 + partials
Pressdowns Drop set x10, x5
Lying Tricep extensions x11
Lying DB Extensions x14
Crunches to failure.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Out of town for training. Diet has gone to shit, but I'm getting to eat at some pretty decent local places. Prime steak house tonight. No workout yesterday of today. I've got a massive infection around my fingernail on my right ring finger that's slowly spreading to the rest of my finger. Can barely close my right hand. Gonna find an urgent care place tomorrow if it's not looking any better.

Gonna miss 4 days worth of Tren, but no big deal. Just didn't wanna travel with it or take a chance on any of my co-workers finding out. Got another package waiting for me when I get home Sunday night, too.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Checked BF today.

Down to 8.1%

Last week was 8.6

So that's two weeks in a row dropping a half percentage point since cycling my carbs.

Funny, when my wife sees me eat on my high carb days, she says, "I thought you were on a diet"? lol

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Feeling pretty good these days. Wish the fat was a little lower but don't most of us!

Weight was 224.4

Today was back day. For several years I've been a constant tension, middle 80% range of motion kind of guy. Today I decided to stop just short of a very full stretch but went to full contraction and held it for a second.

All sets listed to failure.

Medium grip pulldowns single rest pause set......x9, x3
T-Bars, single drop set......x7, x3
Cable rows x11
DB Pullovers x15
High cable face pulls x11
Back extensions x15, not to failure...

The pump was intense.......I need to work on my tan or nobody will see the fat loss!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just had my breakfast (oats, banana, sultanans, goji berries, chia seeds with chocolate protein powder). Now I am having 60mcg Clen and about 30mg tadalafil pre workout. Gonna train chest, back and quads :)

I started Marssels Adrol 2 days ago at 50mg pre workout and so far it has given me great pumps and more fullness :) Have a great weekend everyone.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I started Marssels Adrol 2 days ago at 50mg pre workout and so far it has given me great pumps and more fullness :) Have a great weekend everyone.

I have his Drol too but I've been afraid to use it this late in the comp. Afraid it will cause me to hold water.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Another great workout yesterday

Calves, frt and side delts followed by 20 minutes of ab work

Added Clen back in after taking four days off.

Still running lose dose Tren, Prop, Prov. and T-bol

Was going to add some Mast in but decided against it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have his Drol too but I've been afraid to use it this late in the comp. Afraid it will cause me to hold water.

You are extremely lean... you are perfect for adrol. If you keep your diet tight it will just make you look fuller. You shouldn't gain any noticeable water retention. Adrol is perfect the last week off contest prep so definitely add it in imo.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Yesterday was leg day. Went great again. No cardio at all.

High carb day and I decided not to count grams either.

Now I wouldn't say it was an unlimited day but I probably had over 200 in my post workout meal alone.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Didn't gain nearly as much weight while I was out of town as I thought I would. Came back at 249 this morning. Only 5 pounds up. I can drop that in a few days no problem. Mostly water weight anyway.

It was good to get a few days off from dieting and workouts, too. I know I needed to keep going, but I feel really recharged and ready to hit it hard the next few weeks. Got to eat some good local food in Lexington, drink a bunch of good beer, and just generally relax and enjoy myself for a few days.

Got back on diet this morning and hit the gym early this afternoon. Did chest tris and delts. I could definitely tell I missed a few workouts and a few injections as well. I was strong the first few sets, but started to fade quickly. I dropped weight down a little on each lift and powered through the best I could.

Did 20 minutes of HIIT cardio after I finished weight training. Felt good to get my heart rate up, and I was sweating like a fat chick in a sauna.

I got a cardio pulmonary assessment done by a private medical company while I was in Lexington. They measured my Vo2max and a bunch of other stuff. As soon as I get the form redacted I'll post a pic to show what it says. It's pretty damn good for a fat guy on 1.4 grams of Tren a week.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
We're in the home stretch Sully. Get on it. Glad to hear your CPA went well.

Yesterday was arm day. Obviously it was a good one.

Who ever had a bad arm workout?

Followed up with 20 mins. of ab cardio.

I think staying off the treadmill and uping my carbs a little on my low day have done just what I needed. I have my legs back at work!

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Back in the gym finally. Yyyyeereesssss!!!!!

Oh snap in gonna be sore.

Felt sooo good though.

Hoping to fill in those muscle bellies real nice before the end if this comp.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Smashed a good back and bis workout today. There were a few cuties in the gym when I got there, and u guys know how that helps u have a good workout. Not showing off, but the scenery just gives you the motivation to squeeze out that last rep or 2!

Just did the usual workout, went a little lighter and focused on getting a good squeeze on each rep, still got everything into the 20 rep range. At the end of my weight training I threw in some more abs. I usually do them every third day along with cardio only, but felt like doing them again today. I got the worst Charlie horse in my abs on the third set of cable crunches! All my lower abdominals just contracted and locked up all at once. That shit is incredibly painful. I could barely even breathe.

I was stuck on the floor on my knees with my head between my knees just trying to move so I could stretch my abs out and get them to relax. It took the better part of 5 minutes before I could even get up off the floor, and then I was stuck bent over at the waist. Not sure how long it took to get it stretched out so I could walk upright again, but it seemed like forever. I finally managed to get to the chin-up bar and start to hang from it and that got it all sorted out. Longest most painful 20 minutes I've spent in the gym in a while.

On a side note, I'm picking up a part time job starting next month. It's gonna be about a 30 minute drive to the next city over, so I decided to check out a few gyms there to make it easier to get a workout in on the way to or from work. Found a pretty decent spot that's way more serious than where I train now. They've got decent facilities, a better selection of machines, dumbells that go up to 125 I believe, and probably 10-15 members that compete on a regular basis. Nobody with a pro card or anything, mostly just local and state shows, but at least the vibe is more serious and conducive to getting results. I think when I start my new job I'll start training there a couple days a week. Plus they offer yoga, and I need to start working on my flexibility.

Keep up the good work guys, we're in the home stretch!