©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Oh geez! I need some Var. I was gonna run Mast this summer with it but if I can scrape up some cash, the NPP will do. :D

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
So yeah I'm sore as a mother#%€£¥# from last 3 days in the gym. Today is rest day but I spent a good 1/2 joining the dry sauna lathered in sweet sweat.

No carbs much lower water intake. I hate this feeling.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
My seasonal allergies hit me hard the last 3 days, and pretty much kept me out of commission the whole time. It always gets bad for a few days in the spring and fall, but this year seems especially bad. I should be back up and running by tomorrow, though.

No workouts at all the last 3 days, and diet has been spotty. Mostly just a few shakes a day, and a couple pieces of chicken. I think I actually look a little leaner in the mirror, which is always good. I'm not gonna get where I wanted to for this contest, but overall I think I look much better than before I started.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
My seasonal allergies hit me hard the last 3 days, and pretty much kept me out of commission the whole time. It always gets bad for a few days in the spring and fall, but this year seems especially bad. I should be back up and running by tomorrow, though.

No workouts at all the last 3 days, and diet has been spotty. Mostly just a few shakes a day, and a couple pieces of chicken. I think I actually look a little leaner in the mirror, which is always good. I'm not gonna get where I wanted to for this contest, but overall I think I look much better than before I started.

That's the most important thing.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Day off yesterday. Not even cardio because I've been slammed with work and it's F'n hot!

Bodyfat checks in at 7.5% yesterday. Again, do I believe I'm that low? No

But I'm still checking it the same way as when I started and I'm now down over 6% since this started.

Needless to say I'm very happy and I have now come to accept that I look much better at this weight than trying to be 200.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
243lbs this morning. That's all the weight I put on over last weekend back off, and minus one more pound. Looking leaner and more vascular, too. Starting to see my top abs stand out.

Hit the gym earlier than usual for chest, tris and delts. Overall a good session. Focused on form, with a long pause at the top of each contraction. Went a little heavier than usual today, didn't quite make it to 20 reps on several exercises. Decline chest presses were in the 10-14 rep range. 12-15 on incline dumbbell press. It felt good to go a little heavy and drop the reps.

Diet is back to boring. 3 shakes a day, the rest is mixture of white and dark meat chicken with a salad at dinner and almonds at lunch. Doesn't take long to get bored with it, but we gotta do what it takes to get the results. Eat for purpose, not for pleasure.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Sul, I don't how early you meant when you said earlier than usual. But to me, there's nothing like training early. Especially if you have a hectic or physical job.

That way it's done and you don't have to stress out over possibly missing your workout. Nothing pisses me off more.

Hopefully you are gonna keep up the good work when this is over.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Calves, front and medial delts yesterday.

Another great workout. As I said in the Brick's thread, I have no idea why my workouts have been so good lately. But I really hope they continue.

Tri sets for calves and lots of straight sets for delts.

Absolutely no cardio!

When this is over and I'm eating more calories I will go back to doing cardio on the two days that I don't train and any day I happen to have off. Well maybe. :sHa_yes2:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Sul, I don't how early you meant when you said earlier than usual. But to me, there's nothing like training early. Especially if you have a hectic or physical job.

That way it's done and you don't have to stress out over possibly missing your workout. Nothing pisses me off more.

Hopefully you are gonna keep up the good work when this is over.

Well, not very early actually. I don't usual get to the gym till 1 or 2 in the afternoon, so for me, 10:30 or 11 is early. I'm just not a morning person, never have been. And I only train on my days off from work, so I can mostly plan my day around my workout.

Definitely keeping at it when the contest ends. I've got goals, both long and short-term, that supercede this contest. And I've still got a long way to go before I reach them.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Good for you man. If you ever come to Vegas, let me know.

I appreciate it brother. I might actually be there around the beginning of next year. There's a nuclear/radiological class out at the Nevada Test Site that I want to take again. It's a good class, plus the federal government pays for my airfare both ways. :headbang: I usually spend a few extra days and enjoy myself, as well. I'll definitely look you up if I make it that way.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Quads and Hams yesterday

Usually do hams first so that when I'm done blasting quads I can head home but decided to do quads first.

Obviously that was the last leg workout before the contest ends so I made it count.

Today's supposed to be arms but I have to take my wife to the airport. Gonna do them tmrw instead.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Also, I'm increasing my food intake already since I'll be taking my pics probably on Weds. Hoping to fill out a little bit.

Not sure how that will work since I didn't really deplete myself.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
This is my official end of contest post......I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for my sons baseball tournament and won't be back until Sunday.

So, here are my results

Start End
Weight 230 224.7
Chest 48 49
Waist 35 33
Arms 18.25 18.25
Quads 26 26.75

So I lost fat and waist and put some size on.
I feel a little flat and if I had it to do over I would have cut the T3 a week ago.

Before and after photos:

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 32
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 32

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
After Photos:

Attachments

• Abs2.jpg
    Abs2.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Lats2.jpg
    Lats2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Quads2.jpg
    Quads2.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 29

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
My final pix are done. Had to get done over the weekend since I won't have time during the week.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Whats up guys!
I put my weight back on and then some lol
Had a couple of cheats this weekend! Fathers day buffet friday am ate till I couldnt anymore maybe 10 plates of food easy lol. Lost that weight by Sunday am so we had a little party last night for my bro to look at his wedding pics, pizza was there as well as cake and brownies and potatoe chips lol
I filled out some but feel a little watery. That will go in a few days though.
Training going great, strong as hell but actually going a little lighter for the squeeze/pump!
see you guys later

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Nothing yesterday due to taking my wife to the airport. No problem though since today was a scheduled day off, I'll just do that workout today.

Up earlier than usual. If I go to the gym early I MAY to some cardio. lol

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Hit back and bi last night, energy was way lacking due to the heat and hrs at work. Still a decent workout. Thinking on what I want to do when the contest is over, I'm thinking 50 mg dbol with 700 NPP/600-700 test and keep the tren around 600. May end up completely dropping tren, what's y'all's thoughts?