©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Cardio only yesterday. Did sprints in the road.

Decided to bump the tren up again for the last week and a half here. Still only at 40mgs/day though.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I'm guessing most people on these boards don't use over the counter supps. I was just at Jays and he gave me this stuff to run for the last week.

Hey, it can't hurt, right?

Attachments

• Dry2.jpg
    Dry2.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 39

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
uuuhhhmmmm androgenic modulator or 700mg a week of Tren, yea it cant hurt

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Yesterday was chest and calves. Another great workout. It's crazy but I'm supposedly dieting and I'm having some really good workouts.

Something I'm doing now just seems to be clicking.

Hope it continues when I bump up the carbs and cals.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Holy hell if was hottttt down here yesterday! Got home and layed down to rest ended up falling asleep til 9 ride to get up and had basically an entire body cramp. Needless to say I did not make it to the gym. I've been downing a case of water a day but I don't think that's enough with all the tren I'm running. Urine color looks alot better since adding in super enzymes for digestion. Seems as the heat goes up the appetite plunges so hopefully the enzymes will help keep it up. I know that since starting them Monday I feel a lot better over all. Saw my ex sister in law last night, crazy how blunt people are when asking if you juice. Means I'm headed in the right direction.

To every one competing we are almost there fellas, the amount of work we have put in is unreal and I couldn't be more proud than to say I competed with y'all.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
^ enzymes are a godsend for our diets. Especially when bulking. The amount of food to get through the system is not easy to handle without them.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Delts, triceps, abs today. Weight was 225.
I have to say I like how I'm looking. Not ripped, not stage ready, but I'm at an easy to maintain walk around look with good abs which was my goal.
I will have to take the end of comp pictures on Sunday since I'm leaving early Monday for my sons baseball tournament in Nebraska.
This was a blast and it was great to watch everyone's transformation.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Weight is 174 today. Still losing despite not really doing any cardio.

I've had a lot of work lately and with this heat, I consider work to be my cardio. lol

Yesterday was back, traps and rear delts. Good workout but not as great as other recent ones. I think I wsn't into it mentally cause I was thinking about work to much.

Today's an off day. Not even going to do cardio cause I have another 10+ hr day ahead of me.

Tren is up to 50mgs per day now.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I'd like to take a moment and wish all the contestants good luck in this final week and to congratulate you all for making it this far.

We've all seemed to have had a least some kinda of set back in this journey.

But we have all kicked ass and we're now stronger because of it!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I trained chest and calves yesterday... great workout. I used quite a few machines for chest for a change so I could really push the weight and reps.

Today is an off day and after work I will mainly do lots of stretching to get my body ready for the onslaught for Sat and Sun. Training with my mate 2moro... will do back and hams and like always calves!

I started LGD-4033 a few days ago and so far so good. I also started LR3 pre training yesterday but didn't notice much difference in the gym. Clen is at 60mcg when I remember to take it.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Here are a few of my frequent meals.

In my bowl that is about 5 years old :D Organic Oats, Chia seeds, Goji berries, Sultanas and Banana. With 1 1/2 scoops of chocolate protein powder. This pic is deceiving as that bowl is massive... easily 150g carbs in there.

k0ldfb.jpg

2 large Chicken Breasts with stir fry... again the bowl is massive... usually use walnut oil. 80-100g protein, 20g carbs and 20g fat.

5dtlcg.jpg

I have not tried to make them look nice (obviously)... literally just what I eat a lot.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
That oat meal looks damm good! We are messed up when we like pics of big bowls of oats instead of pizza and ice cream! lol

LOL I do the same with the bowl! I use the same utensils,bowl and plates for all my meals LOL my wife and son know not to touch them!

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
225.7 today.
Back workout today. Feeling good.
Weight has stabilized. I added some carbs and energy is great.
Couple of days away from the end of the contest for me.
Good luck to everyone, we all kicked some ass!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Down to just TRT right now gotta take a break for a while and get this Chrons all sorted out first. Lost a few lbs but got a little leaner, I will maintain this for a bit let my body adjust before upping the cals again. So far up 25 lb from contest, in 8 weeks not sure on bodyfat but I didnt put much on, probobly still in the single digits, still have some striations and thin skin in most areas. At my age I probably could not put that much on in over a year without getting real fat . So Im happy, strength shot up a ton too.