©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Dang, get well soon Dens!

Sandpig, you really do not seem to like cardio lol But it is good to see you are getting it in!

You guys all seem like you are making some good progress...

Z28, man, you gotta get a little weird with your leg training, try busting out some super high rep sets, throwing in some drop sets, isotension, partials after your sets... just get funky with that leg training!

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
This has to the worst competition performance/prep I have ever done. Life just keeps throwing curve balls and setbacks. Sheesh.

Moving forward though. Weight is lower than I want. 210 this morning.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Dang, get well soon Dens!

Sandpig, you really do not seem to like cardio lol But it is good to see you are getting it in!

You guys all seem like you are making some good progress...

Z28, man, you gotta get a little weird with your leg training, try busting out some super high rep sets, throwing in some drop sets, isotension, partials after your sets... just get funky with that leg training!
ha yea I get pretty funky with it, believe it or not they came up a ton from last year they were even worse! Shelby does both my nutrition and training as you know him and JM share a lot of training ideas so I get a bit of it. Do lots of partials, high rep and lower rep stuff, haven't done occluded be honest I'm not crazy about occluded. My training routines change every 4 weeks or so. For many of my younger years Idid not train legs often, and now it shows lol
Thanks man

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
This has to the worst competition performance/prep I have ever done. Life just keeps throwing curve balls and setbacks. Sheesh.

Moving forward though. Weight is lower than I want. 210 this morning.

I'm right there with you started off strong as hell but work has been beating the hell out of me. Working 12 hr days with a 1 1/2 hr drive to and from work doesn't leave much time for training. Still eating clean just haven't been able to get in the gym since Friday :-/

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
^^ yup. Work is in crunch more (2 product releases in next 2 months). Good poisoning (my self and wife). Son went to ER last month, now the legal stuff that follows, plus moving June 1st. And wife is preggo.

I really should be making the gym a priority for myself to clear my head and keep my sanity.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Daniel sometimes you gotta put work and family first and the gym last but it definitely gives u a little personal time to relieve some stress if you can fit it in

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Week 6, Update #2

Just did chest 2 days ago, but hit it again today with tris and delts. Switched up the order of exercises again. It's amazing how much something so simple can make for a completely different workout. Suddenly I'm struggling with dumbells on chest press that I usually warm up with.

Went with 3 second negatives for smith machine shoulder press. That shit will kill your front delts. Couldn't get my usual 20-25 reps, even on first set. Only got to 15, then 12 then 10.

Got diet back on track yesterday and today. Little more shopping I need to get done, though.

Definitely seems like we've all been having some setbacks. I spent a few nights in the hospital myself, and had some recurring digestive issues that I think I might still be dealing with. Keep pushing through guys, I know it's tough.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Pull day yesterday One of the best pumps I've ever had in my traps.

I'm guessing it's the T-Bol or Proviron that's causing these amazing pumps. First time running either.

Weight still at 185. I know I said I wouldn't allow myself to get below 180 but I've been a little bummed the past week just because I haven't seen much change.

Thinking I might go all out for the last 3 or 4 weeks regardless of weight and then take advantage of the rebound effect when it's over.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
The albutrol and the codeine enhanced cough medicine is helping. I only took the cough medicine last night before bed to finally get some sleep.
I'm starting to feel better. I somehow weighed 227.4 today but feel like I'm getting tighter. The extra tren must be helping!

Today went like this:
Leg Press x12, hacks x11, leg extensions x11, was hoping for more on extensions rep wise but no biggie.
Seated leg curls x13, SLDL's using a t-bar, x10
Hammer curls x11, BB curls x12, concentration curls x13
Pressdowns x13, lying DB extensions x15, lying BB extensions x13
Abs

Felt good. No more intra-workout carbs.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Pull day yesterday One of the best pumps I've ever had in my traps.

I'm guessing it's the T-Bol or Proviron that's causing these amazing pumps. First time running either.

Weight still at 185. I know I said I wouldn't allow myself to get below 180 but I've been a little bummed the past week just because I haven't seen much change.

Thinking I might go all out for the last 3 or 4 weeks regardless of weight and then take advantage of the rebound effect when it's over.
Relax bro changes won't always come. Now your talking good on about rebound, that will work well just don't go crazy on all the cheats, you gotta stay clean. Start lowering carbs now very slowly say 10g a meal, another 10 next week. Etc...... Keep the protein lower some of that mct stuff too. But do it slow don't stop it all now.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My leg is feeling better and I had a good leg session. Mainly concentrated on quads and done a variety of exercises. I done a few high rep leg press sets with light weight to get back into things. Every set was at least 30 reps but most about 70. Not complete failure cos I can get very crazy when training legs and that pushes you on. I just done enough and it felt great. I done about 10 sets of fast leg extensions in about 4 mins too... all to failure.

2moro will be chest and back and gonna push the weight a bit :)

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
185 today

Yesterday was legs and again the pump was freakin awesome. Really had trouble walking on the treadmill after. But still managed to get in 40 minutes working up to 3.6 mph

Will check bodyfat later to see if I need any diet changes.
I'm gonna guess no and that what I'm seeing is just water from so many carbs.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
Hasn't been a good few days for me. I've had a bad cold, cough, mucus and congestion. I've tried to do some simple workouts at home. I try not and go to the gym sick and pass it to others. Today I think it's starting to go away.

Everyone is kicking ass keep it up fellas

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400265851.170808.jpg

Getting healthy and staying alkaline.

Small carrot, spinach, kale, parsley, 2 radishes, 3 frozen strawberries.

Green apple EAA (Myogenix), SAMe, and green ice tea (no sweetener).

Taste is awesome. And the Vitamix makes it frothy.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Week 6, Update #3

Today was back and bis. Hit it hard and got out quick. Did my usual split, and weight was up slightly on most lifts. I've been getting a little more food in the last few days, so that is probably where the strength increase came from. Did 30 minutes of cardio after lifting. Now the part that I'm most proud of.

I finally broke down and had to go clothes shopping tonight. All the jeans I had were falling off of me. The waists were bunched up and I just generally look like shit when I go out. Got to the store and since I had been a 44" waist when this started, I figured I'm maybe down to a 40. Nope, 40 waist was still falling off of my without a belt. Try a 38". Wow, still a lot of room in the waist. Turns out I'm down to a 36 inch waist jeans. I know I'm not a 36" waist on the tape measure, but still. I haven't worn a 36 waist jeans since middle school. Hell, I don't even have to shop at the big & tall store anymore. I can buy jeans any fucking where I want.

Coincidentally, I learned that decent jeans from a regular store cost $75 a pair. That sux. Slightly bittersweet, but I'll take it.

Find the small guys, they're awesome.