©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
205lbs.

Sore as hell from moving. Have not been to gym in days and days.

No Clen this week.

Gonna get into new gym this week and get some gains back.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Damn lil sully Ive been having horrible heartburn. That could be a reason I never thought of. Glad I read your post.

I actually figured out about 10-12 years ago that most of my heartburn is from carbs. Anything simple or starchy, bread, potatoes, rice, sugar, pasta, etc. causes me really bad heartburn. Cut those carbs out and replace them with veggies and heartburn is gone.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
All last week was a total bust as far as getting to the gym :-/ not happy about that but made up for it in hours at work. Caught a stomach bug yesterday and spent most of the evening throwing up. Tried to eat at lunch today but it didn't stay down long. Still forcing water and pedialyte down. Gonna try to get some dinner down later. Still leaning out nicely tho starting to see some veins in my lower abs and the pouch that I have always had has shrunk to the point that you can't even see it unless you try to grab fat and even then you have to dig in hard.

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
Late night chest session last night went great. Just ate a big plate of rice and pork going hit back in an hour so should be getting them nasty back pumps especially since i added in karbolyn pre intra and post workout. Love this stuff. Weight staying the same and leaning out. Thinking about dropping npp down to 500 and starting the tren climb back up to 700 and evenutally a gram. Introducing anavar friday. I'll eventually get up to a 100 but would 60 be a good starting dose or 80?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
20 mins of abs and 25 mins on the treadmill yesterday.

Legs still feeling heavy all the time even though I cut way back on the cardio.

Don't understand this considering I'm actually eating a good deal of food. Especially on the two high carb days.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
As my body fat got lower I started losing some energy during my workouts. Yesterday was rough, felt a little hypo.
Today was legs so I decided to ad Glycofuse for 50 grams of carbs for my intra workout drink. I start drinking it about 10 minutes before I start my workout and take a few sets every couple of sets.

For today's workout, all listed to failure.

Leg extensions drop set.....x14 x8
Leg Press, single rest pause x7 x2
Hacks x10
Seated leg curls rest pause x12 x3
SLDL's using T-bar x6
Leg press calf, rest pause, x13 x4
Seated calf, x14 reps then partials until I cried like a little bitch! LOL

Spent a little time getting some sun yesterday. I was covered in sweat after and my legs were a bunch of veins from hips to ankles!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
As my body fat got lower I started losing some energy during my workouts. Yesterday was rough, felt a little hypo.
Today was legs so I decided to ad Glycofuse for 50 grams of carbs for my intra workout drink. I start drinking it about 10 minutes before I start my workout and take a few sets every couple of sets.

For today's workout, all listed to failure.

Leg extensions drop set.....x14 x8
Leg Press, single rest pause x7 x2
Hacks x10
Seated leg curls rest pause x12 x3
SLDL's using T-bar x6
Leg press calf, rest pause, x13 x4
Seated calf, x14 reps then partials until I cried like a little bitch! LOL

Spent a little time getting some sun yesterday. I was covered in sweat after and my legs were a bunch of veins from hips to ankles!

I use Glycofuse too. I only use a full serv. on my high carb days. Otherwise it's 1/2 scoop plus a little Coconut sugar.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Never heard of coconut sugar, I'll have to look into it.
I used one scoop of Glycofuse.....seemed to do the trick,,,,,especially on a leg day.

If I was looking to get ripped for the stage I'd suffer through it, but this is a transformation and I'm doing it for fun and to look better.

It's the same thing when I'm hunting. People ask me all the time where do I pee. I say I stand up and pee off the side of the stand. Some think the smell of urine will scare the deer, I don't. But I do know I hunt for fun and it's no fun to sit up there all day with a full bladder!! LOL

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Got the coconut sugar idea from Emeric Delczeg over at PM. It's a very slow releasing carb. Helps keep from going hypo post workout.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Got the coconut sugar idea from Emeric Delczeg over at PM. It's a very slow releasing carb. Helps keep from going hypo post workout.

I like coconut sugar myself but it isn't a slow releasing carb. It is juts slower than normal sugar. Normal sugar doesn't retain any nutrients but coconut sugar does. It contains many minerals, anti oxidants, polyphenols and short chain fatty acids. Plus a fiber called inulin which is likely the main reason it's slightly lower in the GI index than normal sugar.

I like using it when using slin in my intra training shake but my fav is probably dextrose.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things have been good and training very hard. I had some protein ice cream (made with whey isolate) post training yesterday :D Supps are pretty much the same but I added in Musclemeds NO Bull pre workout today and it was great. I am sensitive to caffeine so I have to be careful. I done 1 scoop and was fine and got a great pump and energy... trained for 2 1/2 hours today non stop. I will try 1 1/2 scoops 2moro :)

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Things have been good and training very hard. I had some protein ice cream (made with whey isolate) post training yesterday :D Supps are pretty much the same but I added in Musclemeds NO Bull pre workout today and it was great. I am sensitive to caffeine so I have to be careful. I done 1 scoop and was fine and got a great pump and energy... trained for 2 1/2 hours today non stop. I will try 1 1/2 scoops 2moro :)
2 1/2 hrs of pump and training is crazy!
As a protein ice cream try 1 cup of greek yogurt (I use the no fat)
1 scoop of a flavored whey
1 tbsp almond butter
some stevia or whatever sweetner
mix it all up
taste is awesome its my meal 7 before bed treat!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
2 1/2 hrs of pump and training is crazy!
As a protein ice cream try 1 cup of greek yogurt (I use the no fat)
1 scoop of a flavored whey
1 tbsp almond butter
some stevia or whatever sweetner
mix it all up
taste is awesome its my meal 7 before bed treat!

Not really ice cream, but I use a cup of Vanilla Greek yogurt, scoop of vanilla protein and a 1/4 cup of oats.

Let it sit in the fridge overnight so the oats ferment and bam, you've got Tapioca pudding.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
176 today

Jay and I decided to bump up my carbs on my low day cause I've been struggling with energy levels and it's effecting my work.

I was going lower than he advised in the first place so it's my fault. lol

Yesterday was calves and chest. I really like training at this fast pace. I can squeeze a lot more sets in my allotted time frame.

I can't use as heavy of a weight this way, but I'm mentally looking at it as a way to prevent injuries also.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Up at 4 this morning realized if I bust butt I can hurry and get two sessions in today. Have to make up for lost time and missed days. Gonna hit back and bi this morning then this afternoon will be all legs. I normally never take a preworkout but had a sample of C4 laying around so I downed that and a sample of noxivol as well. So we will see what they do. Long hours at work have been kicking me mentally and physically but I think my body finally got used to them. Will update later today on work out.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Ran into Sandpig this am, he is looking pretty damm lean! Looks great! I'm proud that he is sticking with this. Between myself and Jay busting his balls he is pushing himself good LOL!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Up at 4 this morning realized if I bust butt I can hurry and get two sessions in today. Have to make up for lost time and missed days. Gonna hit back and bi this morning then this afternoon will be all legs. I normally never take a preworkout but had a sample of C4 laying around so I downed that and a sample of noxivol as well. So we will see what they do. Long hours at work have been kicking me mentally and physically but I think my body finally got used to them. Will update later today on work out.
Making great progress man! Be careful on the overtraining. I know what you mean about the long work hrs and the way we train, mentally we never let go! I think your right to an extent, we do kinda get used to it, but man its hard at points.