©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
You're blind to the facts that I have already gotten amazing results using my formulas. So it's obviously getting to the bloodstream lol and I've never gotten a sterile abscess in over 8 months and for a while I was doing everyday injections of 3 ml's in one pin.

So explain that one brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still blind bro? You never addressed this.

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
I thought we were on the topic of filtering curcumin formulations. I do not know you, what you are on (if I had to guess from your harsh attitude I would say definitely some androgens). I do believe you if you say you received benefit from your curcumin though. Its potent stuff....even 200mg/week IM produces anabolic effects.

But lets stay on topic of filtering the 250mg/ml. Why can't you filter it?

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
I thought we were on the topic of filtering curcumin formulations. I do not know you, what you are on (if I had to guess from your harsh attitude I would say definitely some androgens). I do believe you if you say you received benefit from your curcumin though. Its potent stuff....even 200mg/week IM produces anabolic effects.

But lets stay on topic of filtering the 250mg/ml. Why can't you filter it?

lol I am not even on anything right now man. Wrong again.
I am getting in today higher flow rate filters so I will know better tonight. If it filters you're gonna look like a dumbass haha

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
good luck "bigdog" I'm signing off this thread, just finished my preworkout meal and have grown tired of your insults.

stay safe!

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
You don't get it man....its not pain you're in for by injecting clumps of curcumin. You must inject it in a way that is able to be transported into your bloodstream. Otherwise your body will wall it off and create a sterile abscess (at best case scenario).
This MAY happen, but to no greater extent than it would occur with say test suspension. It will slowly dissolve over time.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Just filtered. And pinned .2ml. If no pain tomorrow I will pin .4 or more.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
So no pain from yesterday's .2 ml. Was some pain starting so I went and did some light pump sets yesterday and the pain was gone. No pain now. Going to do 0.6 ml today

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Pinned .6 ml before cardio. Endurance is already up a lot haha totally noticeable. Was doing more rpms on the bike than the past 3 weeks, sweating more, and all this while only needing to breathe through my nose. I'm always a mouth breather though because I have a deviated septum from getting hit with a baseball in the face. Like I pretty much never breathe through my nose normally so during cardio that's pretty remarkable. This is off .6 ml which is 150mg.
I would say the concentration is for sure. I feel slightly better endurance than when I was taking 1ml of my old formula which was 100mg/ml. So makes sense that I feel better off 150mg but at an awesome only .6ml volume pin.
I also notice a slight mood elevation so far.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
When you put it in the basskiller online calculator it will say oil and that is your amount of water to use.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Oil = water?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Or you can just calculate it yourself and use the numbers I posted and then the rest of the formula would be your water. That's what it literally is. I was just saying use water in place of the bass killer online calc where it says oil.
That make sense?