©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 5 1/2 Month log

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
My last prep I ran rips at 2iu in the morning and 2iu at nigh IM. Water and numbness is all individual but if they're real you'll know it. Good hgh.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
third pin of gh and hex, and left hand is constantly tingling now. Will be doing them IM now. was thinking of 4iu for like 3-4 weeks then doing 6. and following a similar pattern.

thanks for reply!

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Have noticed now im carrying way more water now and have a belly. Not bloated feeling. My stomuch has always stuck out bc of weak transverse abdominals, but when i diet it doeant usually stick out like thks and just started with rips. Somewhat discouraging to look worse when you take somethimg thats supposed to make you look better.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Have noticed now im carrying way more water now and have a belly. Not bloated feeling. My stomuch has always stuck out bc of weak transverse abdominals, but when i diet it doeant usually stick out like thks and just started with rips. Somewhat discouraging to look worse when you take somethimg thats supposed to make you look better.

When you stop them a couple weeks before your show, you'll see the water weight come off quickly.

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
Your body will stabilize more as you keep running the rips and some of the water will come off. But like didcki27 said if you drop the rips at 2 wks out, if you need to, whatever extra water your holding will come off.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I was thinking about upping the dose. I dont have the tingles really at all now. Dumb idea or go until numb is uncomf?

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
so it seems I don't get numbness with gh. so, now don't flame the poster, im going to try something somewhat full retard, but may have some amazing effects.

I am going to start at 6 weeks out, and blast 20iu day, 10 am/pm split, for 4 weeks. so stop 2 weeks out to purge water out. and do this before both shows.

I know this seems probably nuts, but most of yall will says that bc im young. now imagine if I were 30. would you say that same? disregard this and give me some feedback guys!

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Did my math wrong. I have to do only 10iu. im very upset but oh well.

Im gonna start up some cjc no dac and ghrp 2 though which im very excited about because i have to lay of rips until a certain date so i can do the program i have planned.

So now it will be the peps every three hours, not just 3x a day. I loved these before, and those were not the new USA ones, so even more excited.

dude, my strength is not down at all either. its do weird. its dowm maybe 5-10 percent and my carbs are real low. its like the aas and gh have kept my muscle up.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
so just a mini update. Im back up to around 196-198, holding lots of water on the rips. I would say around 10lb. Very full, but very soft looking. I can def tell the fat loss though already. I can keep carbs super low and feel somewhat human because of all the FFA. will list some basic chem, food, and activity stats

Chemicals
300mg test a
500mg EQ
10iu rips (short time though. Will drop and switch to peps for couple weeks. explain later)

Supplements
6g CLA
600mg Ursolic acid
1g saw palmetto
200mg CoQ10
15g creatine (various types)
preworkout (ACG3 or Pumpfuel most the time, cuz its free)

Activity
Cardio is around an hour per day ED
Weights are 5-6days of week
Second job is rigorous (HVAC), so having to adjust calories

Food
around 30g carbs per meal
60g protein
10-15g fat
Average five meals a day
Sometimes through extra carbs in before and after lifting.

**Explanation-I plan on doing a mini blast of 10iu per day for four weeks until two weeks out from each show. I am using the rest of a kit to where I have enough for plan. The peps are to keep the weightloss up plus I love the better pumps+joint health that I don't feel from the rips. Havent tried these new US ones, so very excited.**

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
So gh must be how pros blow up bc im 200lbbarely and look pretty good. Very fill, vascular, striations. Abs look like shit, but that's bc my ab bellies are pathetic. Thus far, pretty happy. Will be getting dnp shortly along with upping aas.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thanks for update OC. Like your diligence . Keep pushing forward young brother.Very cool to see your progress. All the bullshit a guy your age could be
off into. Much respect... T

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
thanks. I would say im somewhere around 6% some gristle on abs, ass still has some flab, not much though. Id post pics, but water retention makes me look like nothing special.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
yeah I haven't done slin in a while. was mainly using that during the bulk. my chems are getting ready to change big time though. my dnp came in today. so here is the plan

for first two week (gear should be here around next Friday)
150mg Drost P
150mg NPP
100mg test p
250mg DNP(for one week)
cjc w/o dac+ghrp 2 every 3 hours

drop the test and peps

150 DP
150 NPP
50 Winny
50 Var
500mg DNP (if I can handle it)
10iu rips

two weeks out, drop rips, don't plan on running dnp longer than 15 days. start diuretic (which I have to do more research on the one im getting.