©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
I little tid bit. Got up this morning to a weight under 200lbs. Do I even have to tell you how fucking upset I was. How the fuck is it even possible to do this without losing a limb? Jordon, said to rest up and get back to it ASAP! I'm going to eat pizza and ice-cream till Monday morning. Then back on the wagon.

And TY for all the support going through this bad patch guys. I truly makes a difference.

Enjoy the pizza. You'll get it back and then some.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I switched over to hamburger, eggs and whey as protein sources until I screw my head back on. The thought of chicken makes me sick at the moment.

Tonight is the PUSH. Maybe it will be better than I'm expecting? With my weight down and felling smaller, I just don't feel like tossing the weights around yet. But I'm gonna do it. That's my job...…..

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I just barely survived tonight's PUSH session. I felt week and now that I'm home I have zero appetite. :(

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
It will all come right back in.
How much weight did you drop?
That's the only hard part with out- the growth or mk677
Does he even use growth or insulin?
Or dose he wait till you max out

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I can't believe I'm even writing this.

Last Monday I came home from training and my temperature went up to 102 degrees. Tues day morning it was 98.6. Tues night when my wife got home from work it was 103.2. Straight to the doctors I go. After a litany of tests it turns out I have a really bad urinary track infection. They gave me a shot of a strong antibiotic and scripted me pills to take. They told me if I build another temp I have to go straight to the hospital because the antibiotics aren't working and "I could die from this".
I honestly cant even fucking believe this is happening.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I can't believe I'm even writing this.

Last Monday I came home from training and my temperature went up to 102 degrees. Tues day morning it was 98.6. Tues night when my wife got home from work it was 103.2. Straight to the doctors I go. After a litany of tests it turns out I have a really bad urinary track infection. They gave me a shot of a strong antibiotic and scripted me pills to take. They told me if I build another temp I have to go straight to the hospital because the antibiotics aren't working and "I could die from this".
I honestly cant even fucking believe this is happening.
Time to throttle back

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya, I'm down for at least a few days minimum. I'm looking at Monday. All kidding aside I'm eating pizza, McDonalds and ice cream to try keep weight on and recover a bit. Looking at the scale just depresses me.

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
Ya, I'm down for at least a few days minimum. I'm looking at Monday. All kidding aside I'm eating pizza, McDonalds and ice cream to try keep weight on and recover a bit. Looking at the scale just depresses me.
Brother, you need healthy fats and lots of micronutrients from whole foods. So go for nuts, olive oil, fish, veggies, fruits, high quality meats. You can't rebuilt cartilage with empty calories from McDonalds. Not to mention inflammation levels on fast food.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
IMO he's dead on point when he said to not do less than 700mgs a week. Good move!

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm feeling great my temp is completely gone. The Doctor said no gym until Monday. Figured I would have my wife take a pic last night just to see how fast I snap back to where I was. Then I was thinking "Hell, just post it up WTF" So here I am 14 lbs less than my last check in. I'm not flexing a muscle in my body. WHY am I standing like I'm sliding into first base???? God only knows...…. Anyway you can see even being in the hole like this my legs are better than I have ever posted. My gut is distended but that's where Jordon has you make your gains in the off season. I was so much fuller before the shit storm I looked very different. I have been hesitant to post pic's and by posting my worst I have "baptized myself by fire". At 58 I have plenty of time to fix this mess. I feel good about where I'm at and what I need to do. :)

One more thing. This is zero insulin and zero HGH. no sarms or peps. Only Test,deca,primo and shit tons of food and as BBOY says "moving slag iron"

Attachments

• P1010908.jpg
    P1010908.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
IMO he's dead on point when he said to not do less than 700mgs a week. Good move!

I think he says 700 right? Unless he made a new video saying 1000. The one i watched he said 700 was minimum but higher the better.

Last edited by a moderator:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Can see a big difference in your traps and shoulders also brotha.
Once you shred they are going to be banging

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Forgot to ask- do you use Proviron at all?
Had a few freinds have problems with urinary tract infections- one of my freind kept having blood in his cum-
They won't go near proviron any more

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ty for the comments Squatster No I don't take proviron. and I have never had blood in my seamen. Thank God.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Worked in the yard today and feeling good. Were going out for dinner tonight and I'm going to feast upon some grilled tuna and rice. Looking forward to getting back on the horse.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Making a gear change

I'll still be running the 500 test and 500 deca but instead on the primo I'll be switching to DHB at 500mgs a week for a total of 1500mgs. I'm going to be switching back and forth between the primo and DHB every 6 weeks for quiet a while unless I find I have to up some of the values.

BTW ALL of my gear is home brewed from Anabolicraws.