©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
OK, back was brutal. I finally found an exercise that hits the lower traps well on me. Its a seated cable row with a with lat pull down bar. The trick is pulling in to the lower chest with the elbows way up. I had to add this into the back program because I could see I still wasn't getting what I needed.

BTW: it turns out the DHB does have a little pip and in one shot it really hurt. But it was only one shot TG. Getting all the food down has been tuff for me getting started back up. I just have to do better and I will. My entire back feels like road kill. A good muscle pain but still PAIN. :)

I didn't feel anything from the Dbol before training. No kick of any kind. But I will continue it. I need the Dbol working with the other drugs to grow. It will jack the test numbers pretty good.
Oh man! I've got the exercise for you.

Low Cable Row with the neutral grip pull down bar. Don't use the handles, grab the rounded inside part that connects to the bar at the bottom so your hands are turned out a little.

Pull to your UPPER chest and bring the elbows up like you're going into a double bicep.... Fire

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017
OK, back was brutal. I finally found an exercise that hits the lower traps well on me. Its a seated cable row with a with lat pull down bar. The trick is pulling in to the lower chest with the elbows way up. I had to add this into the back program because I could see I still wasn't getting what I needed.

BTW: it turns out the DHB does have a little pip and in one shot it really hurt. But it was only one shot TG. Getting all the food down has been tuff for me getting started back up. I just have to do better and I will. My entire back feels like road kill. A good muscle pain but still PAIN. :)

I didn't feel anything from the Dbol before training. No kick of any kind. But I will continue it. I need the Dbol working with the other drugs to grow. It will jack the test numbers pretty good.

Where'd you pin the DHB?

I never noticed too much from Dbol pre-workout

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Iv'e been hitting shoulders but I'm going to have to rotate out from there. Pip is catching up to me.

danieltx

Donating Member
Jun 12, 2018
Just read through this whole log - great stuff.

At 31, I love seeing older guys still pushing hard and in great shape. You're what motivates me to keep going!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Danieltx, thank you for the words of encouragement. Stuff like that keeps me going bro. :)

One more thing, WELCOME TO ANASCI! Please keep up the posting. We have thousands of reader and very few active/posting members. :)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Guys I just killed PUSH today. My shoulders are hurting me but what else is new?

I want to point out a change we made today that is going to effect this whole thing positively. Somewhere along the way we started doing assisted failure reps at the end of our sets. As you know this does more damage to the muscle. JP NEVER said to do this EVER! We just got all mind fucked on ripping our selves apart training. Well, that's all over with. I'm thinking my body will start responding better to off days and I'll be on my way to feeling better.

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Guys I just killed PUSH today. My shoulders are hurting me but what else is new?

I want to point out a change we made today that is going to effect this whole thing positively. Somewhere along the way we started doing assisted failure reps at the end of our sets. As you know this dose more damage to the muscle. JP NEVER said to do this EVER! We just got all mind fucked on ripping our selves apart training. Well, that's all over with. I'm thinking my body will start responding better to off days and I'll be on my way to feeling better.

Its going to make a huge difference in your size and shape not going to failure- not- saying it's not great- but not if he doesn't tell to. You- were burning the candle at both ends.
Can't wait to see how this in folds now.
Your couch must have been wondering why your body wasn't doing what he ordered it to.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Reading my above post I don't think I made it clear what were now doing. JP has me doing reps to MY natural failure point. "The last possible rep". What we were doing is going WELL beyond this with several assisted failure reps. Big difference guys.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Reading my above post I don't think I made it clear what were now doing. JP has me doing reps to MY natural failure point. "The last possible rep". What we were doing is going WELL beyond this with several assisted failure reps. Big difference guys.
Good I read what you wrote right.
Big big difference - between them both- can't wait to see how you do

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
How’s the weight coming along concrete? Have you been packing it on or leaning out or both?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have more bad news. I have to stop the DHB immediately. This is the ONLY compound I have ever done that makes me a nasty/ paranoid idiot. I'm going back to the 1000mgs of primo instead of this stuff. I mixed up 100ml of this stuff and now I guess I'll be running a DHB sale...…….. If it's raining pussies I get hit in the head with a dick EVERY TIME!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
It's great to see that you noticed the problem. I can't do tren for that same reason- my body loves tren-BUT
Wish every one would pay attention like you did brotha

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017
I have more bad news. I have to stop the DHB immediately. This is the ONLY compound I have ever done that makes me a nasty/ paranoid idiot. I'm going back to the 1000mgs of primo instead of this stuff. I mixed up 100ml of this stuff and now I guess I'll be running a DHB sale...…….. If it's raining pussies I get hit in the head with a dick EVERY TIME!

Ahhh damn, was looking forward to your experience! But you gotta do what you gotta do

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017

Also, methylated 1-Test should be even worse. Guess I'll know soon when it comes in :D

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Bill, I hope you fair better with it than I did. I can see the vascularity coming in and a fullness, but it could also just be my body getting back up and tuned again? There is no denying the DHB is doing a number on my head. No way can I continue down the DHB road...…...

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Bill, I hope you fair better with it than I did. I can see the vascularity coming in and a fullness, but it could also just be my body getting back up and tuned again? There is no denying the DHB is doing a number on my head. No way can I continue down the DHB road...…...
How much / long did you run it

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017

M1T should be worse for sure. Mainly, the lethargy is what will probably get me. I may start out at 5mg/ed