©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
For growing the legs - go get deep tissue massages or get the fascia stripped- gotta break up that top cement brotha.
You keep pushing them and they will grow man-
Don't listen to any one- break them up and and keep pushing- give the vitamins he told you to use a chance.
Let's grow these fuckers

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You may need to find a different foot position to make your knee feel better on leg day- even out of the gym-look at what shoes you are we as ring- look at how the soles are wearing out- when my hear starts to wear out on the out side I need to get new ones- some times my knees and feet hurt so bad - all I need to do is tighten my shoes up- or chuck them out.
Just my 2 cents - just some thoughts

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
CG you need to take a break on the legs until it clears up. Sometimes it's just the way it is. Not what you want to hear but this is definitely the wrong type of pain. Sounds like it could be patellar tendonitis. Look it up and see if it fits as well as ways to treat it. You don't need an injury, tendonitis is bad enough (if that's what it is).

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Patellar tendonitis is exactly what I have. I fit the bill to a T. Jordon got back to me and said "stop all exercises that cause pain". My knee hurt so bad last night I took the only pain killer we had in the house. I think it's called Traveston? It was scripted to my dog for her operation. I took a couple and it did work but I tossed my guts this morning. I have to be able to use my legs for the PULL program tomorrow. I'm at about 50% of the pain from last night.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Patellar tendonitis is exactly what I have. I fit the bill to a T. Jordon got back to me and said "stop all exercises that cause pain". My knee hurt so bad last night I took the only pain killer we had in the house. I think it's called Traveston? It was scripted to my dog for her operation. I took a couple and it did work but I tossed my guts this morning. I have to be able to use my legs for the PULL program tomorrow. I'm at about 50% of the pain from last night.
Kratom.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Do you smoke that shit? I can't do that if that's the case.
Nah. It's a leaf that's ground into a powder that you mix into a drink or tea.

Best pain killing thing I've used aside from straight opiates. It's also very energizing and gives you a feeling of well being

TheOtherOne55

Mar 2, 2013
Nah. It's a leaf that's ground into a powder that you mix into a drink or tea.

Best pain killing thing I've used aside from straight opiates. It's also very energizing and gives you a feeling of well being

Totally

I'd double up on Circumin dosages and throw some Kratom in there.
Kratom is also one hell of an appetite suppressant to me. So watch out.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Bear in mind CG, kratom isn't a traditional opioid but it does work on the mu opioid receptor just like any real opioid does. So with prolonged and regular use you stand the chance of becoming physically addicted to it and going through withdrawal if you go without. Again, this would be with prolonged, regular use. The withdrawal isn't as bad as kicking heroin but it is no walk in the park either, especially when you factor your age in. I've had several patients land on my unit in the past year or so who were going through withdrawal from it. I in no way am trying to disrespect you Montego, just trying to make CG aware if he wasn't already.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Bear in mind CG, kratom isn't a traditional opioid but it does work on the mu opioid receptor just like any real opioid does. So with prolonged and regular use you stand the chance of becoming physically addicted to it and going through withdrawal if you go without. Again, this would be with prolonged, regular use. The withdrawal isn't as bad as kicking heroin but it is no walk in the park either, especially when you factor your age in. I've had several patients land on my unit in the past year or so who were going through withdrawal from it. I in no way am trying to disrespect you Montego, just trying to make CG aware if he wasn't already.
I've been using Kratom for well over 2 years and have went off it a couple times without any issues.

I would liken it to caffeine withdraw, no where in the realm of opiate withdraw which I have experienced as well.

I do understand your concern but, the interaction between the opiate receptor with Kratom is not the same as an opiate.

TheOtherOne55

Mar 2, 2013
Im in the same boat. Have used Kratom off and on for 3 years now.
No problems coming off. I have heard bad stories though.
With responsible use, you should be fine CG.

A couple times a week would be good as you DO build a tolerance to it.

I've been using Kratom for well over 2 years and have went off it a couple times without any issues.

I would liken it to caffeine withdraw, no where in the realm of opiate withdraw which I have experienced as well.

I do understand your concern but, the interaction between the opiate receptor with Kratom is not the same as an opiate.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
WELL IT JUST KEEPS ON COMING. Most of you guys know I live on the water front in Osborne Island NJ. The hurricane in the Carolinas has raised our tide water levels to a height that floods the mashes around my home. The flooded marshes have grasshoppers in them. At the moment theres thousands of them covering my back patio and the grill I cook on. So I prepared my chicken on a skillet Wednesday night and undercooked it. This lead to a food poisoning condition that caused me to shit and puke for two days straight. I didn't even do the check in with Jordon so I'm wondering how pissed he is? I'm going to take off till Monday and start with PUSH. This brake has brought my nee back to about 90%. I posted about my knee pain over at PM and a well known member that's also a Doctor (GOT GAME) said to stop fucking around and get an MRI. So that's the plan.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
WELL IT JUST KEEPS ON COMING. Most of you guys know I live on the water front in Osborne Island NJ. The hurricane in the Carolinas has raised our tide water levels to a height that floods the mashes around my home. The flooded marshes have grasshoppers in them. At the moment theres thousands of them covering my back patio and the grill I cook on. So I prepared my chicken on a skillet Wednesday night and undercooked it. This lead to a food poisoning condition that caused me to shit and puke for two days straight. I didn't even do the check in with Jordon so I'm wondering how pissed he is? I'm going to take off till Monday and start with PUSH. This brake has brought my nee back to about 90%. I posted about my knee pain over at PM and a well known member that's also a Doctor (GOT GAME) said to stop fucking around and get an MRI. So that's the plan.
Head up.

Be smart.

Be consistent.

Be successful.

A bump in the road only turns into a pot hole if you keep going over it again and again.

(I just made that up...... I'm a regular Shakespeare) [emoji28]

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
Grasshoppers are a good source of protein[emoji51]should have let them fry with the chicken!! Kidding aside, hope you get some good news with your MRI... good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I little tid bit. Got up this morning to a weight under 200lbs. Do I even have to tell you how fucking upset I was. How the fuck is it even possible to do this without losing a limb? Jordon, said to rest up and get back to it ASAP! I'm going to eat pizza and ice-cream till Monday morning. Then back on the wagon.

And TY for all the support going through this bad patch guys. It truly makes a difference.

Last edited: