©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I did M1T and loved it buddy. It was like taking a hand full of Dbol a day.lol

Those were the fastest/best gains I ever made in my life time. Is this an injectable your mixing up? If you google about M1T it all reads like its rat poison. But I'm still kicking. :) I think I was at 15 or 20 mg a day?

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017
I did M1T and loved it buddy. It was like taking a hand full of Dbol a day.lol

Those were the fastest/best gains I ever made in my life time. Is this an injectable your mixing up? If you google about M1T it all reads like its rat poison. But I'm still kicking. :) I think I was at 15 or 20 mg a day?

Yeah it seems about 20mg is the average dose for it. i may just start at 5mg for about a week and then up to 10mg. Want to use the minimum amount so I don't feel like shit lol

Just got the raw, I'll be weighing out my dose ED. Did you get M1T years ago when it was legal? Or buy caps/tabs/raw?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I was taking the original M1T. The bottle was red and white and said M1T in bold on the side. Big red caps. Those were the bomb brother.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I don't think so.... It was a white bottle with a red label and the capsules were BIG and fire truck red.

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017
Ahh ok. Gaspari was the original M1T I'm pretty sure
Waiting on mine to get here, still no movement. Would you ever run it again?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hell ya brother! That shit is GROW medicine...…

I killed legs tonight. Minimal pain at the moment but a very good kick ass woopin on the wheels. Now I'll be eating my ass off to the point it all makes me sick to look at it. Man O man is BBing fun...……….

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017
Let us know if you get any from AR in the future!

I'm still surprised how fast that DHB hit you. Imagine what you would have been like 5 weeks into it! lol

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Was the dhb from a sponsor here?

I've toyed with the idea of running it after my show to rebound a bit but, I don't respond to eq and the pip issues don't seem to attractive.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yep. The raws came from Anabolicraws. The guy is batting 100 with me. Very informative and the shit is GTG! No way is this stuff stepped on or cut. NO WAY!!!!!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Let us know if you get any from AR in the future!

I'm still surprised how fast that DHB hit you. Imagine what you would have been like 5 weeks into it! lol

I don't know if they have M1T raws? I'll have to check.

I may try the DHB at 200mgs a week? But if I had been able to keep my fucking head screwed on five weeks down the road would be a huge change in Johnny's body

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017
I don't know if they have M1T raws? I'll have to check.

I may try the DHB at 200mgs a week? But if I had been able to keep my fucking head screwed on five weeks down the road would be a huge change in Johnny's body

They do carry M1T! Was on the site earlier

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Killed PULL tonight. KILLED IT! Good news guys, the weight is rolling on like a title wave. Thang God for that. I was really head fucked looking at the scale for a while.

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017
Killed PULL tonight. KILLED IT! Good news guys, the weight is rolling on like a title wave. Thang God for that. I was really head fucked looking at the scale for a while.

Nice, glad to hear that. The Scale can definitely fuck with one's head! Think we've all been there!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014

I Adam going up and down 10 lbs. Every day- its driving me crazy- i'm not taking much stuff at all thow- and my diet is dirty as all hell.
We are both skinny guys pushing to gain

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well guys this is the latest check in pics for Jordan. I have regained all my weight and added 2lbs to that. I don't like being fat like this but this is exactly what Jordan is shooting for and maybe even fatter? He calls it "pushing up". You can see my back is filling in and the rest is too. I feel good about where this is going at the moment
. Remember guys your looking at a 58 year old dude...………

.P1010912.jpg

P1010913.jpg

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Looking great bubba! Impressive for any age.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today was an off day. I just keep plugging away at the diet. Its raining here today. Its LEGS tomorrow. I will be doing occlusion training again. This seams to be working very well. Once my legs are gorged with blood it fills the knees with fluid and I feel almost nothing. Once I get back home the pain starts to creep back in.