©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well, my legs are fucking killing me. I'm hoping my knees feel better later. We did kill it today but at what cost? I'm off tomorrow. TG. Time to feed it baby...…...

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017
Well, my legs are fucking killing me. I'm hoping my knees feel better later. We did kill it today but at what cost? I'm off tomorrow. TG. Time to feed it baby...…...

I try and take off for Football Sunday's now too :D:headbang:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
No shit guys!!! On the advice of a very popular member here I got kratom TABS.

I took four of them an hour ago and feel like I could go tap dancing. Fucking miracle drug. I have complete clarity of mind too. No sense of being high, nothing just absence of pain. WOW

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY

I took four of them an hour ago and feel like I could go tap dancing. Fucking miracle drug. I have complete clarity of mind too. No sense of being high, nothing just absence of pain. WOW
Is that specific strain in those tabs?

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018

These the ones I recommended?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yes they are. But the problem is it just wore off and I'm back where I was. :( Can I take more or will I form an addiction?

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Yes they are. But the problem is it just wore off and I'm back where I was. :( Can I take more or will I form an addiction?
The half life is about 4 hours or so for full pain relief.

4 caps is only 2g and a very low dose.

I wouldn't be concerned about another dose it just might keep you awake a bit. As far as being addicted.. No. Just use it when the pain is bad and the lowest effective dose. I liken the "addiction" if that's what people want to call it up caffeine.

Imo, the powder, although gross, works faster, longer and better then the caps m

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

The half life is about 4 hours or so for full pain relief.

4 caps is only 2g and a very low dose.

I wouldn't be concerned about another dose it just might keep you awake a bit. As far as being addicted.. No. Just use it when the pain is bad and the lowest effective dose. I liken the "addiction" if that's what people want to call it up caffeine.

Imo, the powder, although gross, works faster, longer and better then the caps m

CG just talk to JJB1 at PM. Respectfully, he used to be a guinea pig for a lot of products and dosages but he went through terrible withdrawal. Like Montego said, just don't use it all the time.

You and Montego are both inspiring me once I return!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It was PULL tonight. We killed it again. My body weight is up to 220lbs and I feel like a stuffed pig. Jordan said we will asses my diet after looking at pics this week. I feel really strong but because of taking the Cipro I'm raining it in and going for reps and drop sets. This is Jordan's plan for me not to get hurt.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This weeks check in pic. Feeling like a chubby dude. I picked up 5 more pounds this week. I'm much stronger in the gym but controlling it because of the Cipro deal with side effects effecting tendons. JP said we would look into the diet if my gains were too much. Should be interesting hearing his opinion.

Attachments

• P1010915.jpg
    P1010915.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Chubby is part of growth. Embrace the extra cushion [emoji6]

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ok this is how the check in went.

JP is having me cut :

2 bananas
20grams of honey
20grams dark chocolate
20 grams dextrin
15grams raisins
1 orange

From my training days. He was really happy I found another 5 pounds also. He also changed out the 120grams of Rice Crispies for 2 crapes with 40grams of jam with the after training meal.