©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Friday I went to the orthopedic surgeon for my shoulders. This was recommended by my PT. They feel maybe getting some shots could help loosen the left joint enough to hit a double bi. So I got two shots one from the back and one from the top. That's ALOT of fun and I would recommend that over cutting my own leg off with a hacksaw. Or maybe even pushing my hand into a woodchipper. That fucking hurt to my core. The biggest mistake I made was looking at the size of the harpoon he was using. The good news it it not only made my shoulder feel better than it has in years but some how the stuff he injected made my knees feel much better too. No I'm not crazy. I'll be back hitting it hard Monday. I'm starting with LEGS. That will be a breeze to get machines. No one works there legs. I see these jacked dudes with no legs and just have to laugh. Who the fuck does that?????

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Friday I went to the orthopedic surgeon for my shoulders. This was recommended by my PT. They feel maybe getting some shots could help loosen the left joint enough to hit a double bi. So I got two shots one from the back and one from the top. That's ALOT of fun and I would recommend that over cutting my own leg off with a hacksaw. Or maybe even pushing my hand into a woodchipper. That fucking hurt to my core. The biggest mistake I made was looking at the size of the harpoon he was using. The good news it it not only made my shoulder feel better than it has in years but some how the stuff he injected made my knees feel much better too. No I'm not crazy. I'll be back hitting it hard Monday. I'm starting with LEGS. That will be a breeze to get machines. No one works there legs. I see these jacked dudes with no legs and just have to laugh. Who the fuck does that?????
Be careful

Just because it feels better doesn't mean it is....

BEASTZ6

Jan 31, 2013
I got a cortisone shot in my shoulder from the back about 10 years ago. The doctor used a topical before jabbing me with what seemed like a 4" x 15 ga needle. I didn't feel a thing. My shoulder pain went away within a day, and hasn't come back since.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I don't know yet. I got ANOTHER chest cold and am now just starting to crank it back up. I'm looking forward to a little lighter eating bro. Eating is by far the hardest thing for me. That is eating when I'm not hunger.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Guys I've been sick with another chest cold again and have NOTHING to add to my log. I'm very concerned my central nervous system isn't allowing me to train at the current level I'm hitting it at. These gains are staring to mentally brake me. I would love to be the MAN and just let it roll off my back but it's hard walking back into the gym over and over starting from the fucking basement.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Guys I've been sick with another chest cold again and have NOTHING to add to my log. I'm very concerned my central nervous system isn't allowing me to train at the current level I'm hitting it at. These gains are staring to mentally brake me. I would love to be the MAN and just let it roll off my back but it's hard walking back into the gym over and over starting from the fucking basement.
Any way Jordan might halt your paid time so you can take an extended break from training and such and restart when you're health is back normal?

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Maybe you need some time and hit the reset button. Maybe an adjustment to ur training.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I fully agree! Even JP is questioning my recovery abilities.

The good news! I have cut a deal with Sciroxx to start running there pharma grade HGH in conjunction with there phama grade IGF and DES. There almost nothing else that can be brought o the table to help lift the load of the recovery than these to aids. I will be using healthy amounts of insulin to assist this recovery as well. This may be the dawn of a new day. BTW: it will also be the first time I have run hgh with insulin. I was always to cheep to do it before. Hope fully this will have a medicinal effect on my joints as well.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Brotha - every one is sick right now- and every one keeps getting sick- nothing you can do with this one this year - It"s not you - it's ever one. My dad is- sick- he has never been sick in his 80 + years.
You have to think like a little kid- you- don't need to touch every thing.
Keep wipes with you and wipe the bars down- ther guys- are nasty- they blow the snots - use the hand- then bench- wipe there- asses- get it on them slices and bench.
Wash your hand before they go bear your mouth or nose.
Get out side as much as you can - even if you feel like death- go sit in the sun against your house.
In my opinion- you- need to keep training and supplementing brotha.
Only you know you- what did you do when you were sick when you were working- you got a poor you- need to finish- you- turn your head to the side - puke and keep going- by there- and if the week- you- feel better and got a bunch of cake in your pocket.
Just me man
You guys can hate me- but- I like this man- and know you can do it my brotha- don't let all your work go to waste.
If you're embarrassed to get in there- go at a different time.
Sorry man - I am on a rant- loss of bro love here man

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Squatster, CG aint a fucking quitter friend. It's just gotten so bumpy rolling down this road I'm checking the road map. You know how many times I have walked back in the gym covered up under a sweat shirt becuase I'm down 10 fucking lbs? This getting back on the horse is fucking old bro. Then as I get better I have to redevelope my ability to eat big. Start ramping the gear back up. You know the drill. It sucks. Just this last time III was killing my personal records in my book and vusually growing. MY wife while shaving my back " Honey you have more lumps in your back now" Music to my ears guys. I wish I had all the ansers but I dont'. I'm getting ready to go back today. Wonder how long this will last................

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well I just completed a PULL session. Yesterday was PUSH. Jordan because of whats going on said not to do any failure sets upon returning for at least a week of training. When your like me that's kinda hard to do. It felt like I was bailing out of every set. LOL. If this is what it takes to get back on the horse and stay there...……..Nooo problemooooo

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well the plan is to do the training as directed but not go to any failure reps. So that's how I did the push tonight. I felt great and was really strong. It killed me not dropping the hammer and going for it but that's the deal and I have to get over what ever the hell is going on.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Well the plan is to do the training as directed but not go to any failure reps. So that's how I did the push tonight. I felt great and was really strong. It killed me not dropping the hammer and going for it but that's the deal and I have to get over what ever the hell is going on.
Sometimes you gotta pull back to go forward.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey this is the best my legs have EVER felt after doing legs.

I used BFR occlusion straps the entire time.

8 working sets of 20 on the leg extention
8 working sets on the sled reps in the 15s
3 sets of walking lunges. No weight in hands.
4 sets of straight leg deads. Reps in the 12s
5 sets of calves. Reps in the 15s
5 sets of 100 on the crunch machine

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
It's good you have taken a step back in order to recover. Have you ever thought you could still grow without killing yourself in the gym?`Still train hard just don't be going for pr's in your lifts every week. Your leg workout today looked good. Keep going strong.