©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yes it is impressive! Maybe I should be paying you??????????? Look I really respect Jordan and think he's a great guy. Problem is he doesn't recommend gear. He has video's of how to do them and how much he would do on his first threw 4th cycle. But he has never told me what to do. I see him doing insulin on his forum log but not for me? I'm getting out right fat eating all this food and now he has my biggest carb meal (dinner on only my days off from training). Look maybe he's just so smart about this shit I have NO idea what he's doing? GOD only knows. Crazy as it sounds if I didn't get sick I would literally have 30lbs of fat around my waste. My wife says to just talk to him and I have. To this day he has never answered a single check in with more than four sentences.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Yes it is impressive! Maybe I should be paying you??????????? Look I really respect Jordan and think he's a great guy. Problem is he doesn't recommend gear. He has video's of how to do them and how much he would do on his first threw 4th cycle. But he has never told me what to do. I see him doing insulin on his forum log but not for me? I'm getting out right fat eating all this food and now he has my biggest carb meal (dinner on only my days off from training). Look maybe he's just so smart about this shit I have NO idea what he's doing? GOD only knows. Crazy as it sounds if I didn't get sick I would literally have 30lbs of fat around my waste. My wife says to just talk to him and I have. To this day he has never answered a single check in with more than four sentences.
All good coaches aren't good for everyone.

If he's not advising AAS, do you mean at all? Or he hasn't said anything about doses?

When I work with guys, I ask them what they plan on running and make "suggestions" but never tell them use this or this. Insulin would be something he would absolutely need to set up though... No way to slide that in without variables coming into play he doesn't know about.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
No to both questions....…… He asks every week what I'm on and how much. It's part of the check in questionnaire. He suggested bumping the arimidex once.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
No to both questions....…… He asks every week what I'm on and how much. It's part of the check in questionnaire. He suggested bumping the arimidex once.
I wouldn't worry then.

You could always tell him next check in you're adding in insulin and see what he says....

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
PUSH tonight. Killed it again. I'm feeling so much better with my lungs this time around. I just feel better all the way around. Half hour before training I drank 200grams of carbolin. Then mixed another 200 with peptopro in it and shot 20iu of Humalog. BAM! BTW I'm now on 2000mgs sustanon and 400mgs DHB. GAME ON!

montego

Feb 19, 2018
PUSH tonight. Killed it again. I'm feeling so much better with my lungs this time around. I just feel better all the way around. Half hour before training I drank 200grams of carbolin. Then mixed another 200 with peptopro in it and shot 20iu of Humalog. BAM! BTW I'm now on 2000mgs sustanon and 400mgs DHB. GAME ON!
Lol. Go big or go home I guess [emoji23]

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
All good coaches aren't good for everyone.

If he's not advising AAS, do you mean at all? Or he hasn't said anything about doses?

When I work with guys, I ask them what they plan on running and make "suggestions" but never tell them use this or this. Insulin would be something he would absolutely need to set up though... No way to slide that in without variables coming into play he doesn't know about.

I may have answered this wrong. He has never talked about gear other than just two weeks ago. When I said I have little time to make any size gains and I'm concerned about how this is going, he answered "we can do some superdrol after your cruise". He has never suggested anything for what to just normally run during a cycle.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Good question BB. I started a week ago. SURPRIZE! and man O man is it kicking in. This is the protocol:

All Sciroxx products:
2iu hgh(the phama grade stuff) Morning and before bed
20mcg IGF-LR3 before and after training
20iu Humalog before and after training.
400mgs DHB per week
2000mgs Sustanon per week

80 mcg T3, 60 mcg T4 every morning
.5mgs Arimidex a day
NO orals

I drink peptopro (60 grams) mixed with 200grams Carbolin 30min before training and then again during training. When I return back from training, my post meal is zero fat. I'm drinking egg whites and eating oat meal with some pie filling. 180 grams of carbs and 60 grams of protein.

My body feels so much better as a result of this program. I'm cleaning up and getting bigger. I'm getting MUCH stronger.

The Sciroxx stuff has me feeling like a fucking teenager with my joints and I'm sleeping like a fucking baby. The lethargy is a bit of an issue but it is what it is.

My next set of pics will be very different from the shit you've seen previously for a while now. Promise!

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Have you figured out how much a week of your igf lr3 costs you
I am dieing to try it out in December.
I will need help with my joints carrying forms in the winter months

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Do you do a shot- of sust pr day?
The IGF price isn't bad at all when you think of it. If I kick my donut shop habit I would still have $3. Or $4,00 left over

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Still killin it guys. Watching my body change every day. Hate to say it but all I changed was the gear.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
218 and it may be a lot compared to the bro science going around but my OLD body is gaining zero fat from it and cleaning up as I go. If your going to use slin make sure there is zero fats involved during active windows.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
218 and it may be a lot compared to the bro science going around but my OLD body is gaining zero fat from it and cleaning up as I go. If your going to use slin make sure there is zero fats involved during active windows.
Still alive? [emoji15]