©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Interesting carry on! I too do 2 on 1 off 3 on 1off , 2 on 2 off. However I am active between as I have past 40 years. Fortunately, I was able to accrue my education as well as research and train myself . If you got the cash by all means hire a trainer . I myself have many clients / students . However these days so much material to expose oneself. With effort and enthusiasm you can be your own .

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well, I killed PULL tonight. Again, It's hard not going to failure in these sets. So I'm aiming at 20ish reps and going till the last complete rep. At least I'm filling back out and starting to feel good in the gym again.

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
Glad to hear you're feeling better!

I've been following along and it's so freaking annoying when the body just isn't cooperating like it should be. Hopefully this is the start of a huge upswing for you!

Well, I killed PULL tonight. Again, It's hard not going to failure in these sets. So I'm aiming at 20ish reps and going till the last complete rep. At least I'm filling back out and starting to feel good in the gym again.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Legs again guys. Same as before. The lung steps are fucking killing me.

I'm doing all this with BFR bands on my upper Thys . The pumps are wild. I may be adding in some short acting insulin before training? I'm hankering to see some changes...………… I may also be looking hard at that 100ml vial of DHB I have again :)

BillyBonez

May 25, 2017
Ugh-ohh!! I'd love to see you start the DHB again! Maybe start at just 250mg/wk or something low like that and slowly ramp up

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm back!

Tonight we did PUSH. Fucking killed it guys. We even did a few extra sets here and there.

THE BIG NEWS???? My Sciroxx IGF-LR3, IGF- DES and 5 kits of Somastim(Phama grade) HGH all showed up today. Let the games begin.

-I plan to run 2iu HGH morning and before bed
-30mgs LR3 before and after training with insulin both shots
-30mgs DES before and after training done at the same time as the LR3

Karl said all of these products will perform the same as phama grade. So we all know how many of the pros got there size over sea and it's from Increlex IGF. That's the standard for phama grade IGF. So this shit should be a game changer with gear and food on point.

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Tonight we did PUSH. Fucking killed it guys. We even did a few extra sets here and there.

THE BIG NEWS???? My Sciroxx IGF-LR3, IGF- DES and 5 kits of Somastim(Phama grade) HGH all showed up today. Let the games begin.

-I plan to run 2iu HGH morning and before bed
-30mgs LR3 before and after training with insulin both shots
-30mgs DES before and after training done at the same time as the LR3

Karl said all of these products will perform the same as phama grade. So we all know how many of the pros got there size over sea and it's from Increlex IGF. That's the standard for phama grade IGF. So this shit should be a game changer with gear and food on point.

Are you saving the hgh - IGF and DES for when you go back on juice?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yes. That's the plan. But with all the return colds I keep getting I've been off a month now. I think the next time around will be test and DHB.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Punishing sets of LEGS tonight. My knee's are ok but WOW what an ass kicking we put on our self's. It get no better...…...

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
training hard helps with dealing with the pain of injuries. And pain from injuries help you train hard, and how to train smarter. We out grow our old selves into the new. Awesome log as usual.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Did PULL today. I'm feeling really good. Tons of energy and sweating my ass off. I'll tell ya guys this "no insulin and over eating has me a little down and wondering WTF I'm doing here. I only have a limited amount of time to get to size and then get stage ready.

I keep hearing from others that you DONT need to carry all this fat to grow. Especially at my age. Really has me wondering...……...

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Did PULL today. I'm feeling really good. Tons of energy and sweating my ass off. I'll tell ya guys this "no insulin and over eating has me a little down and wondering WTF I'm doing here. I only have a limited amount of time to get to size and then get stage ready.

I keep hearing from others that you DONT need to carry all this fat to grow. Especially at my age. Really has me wondering...……...
You don't....

I added over ten lbs in the last year and few months.

This was my sloppiest at 255. You don't have to get fat man. Just smart.
249262cc36564b99598571e2a78bddab.jpg